LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe You Guys Can Help Me

I was on FuzzyMemories.tv today and saw the last few miliseconds of an ad for Johnson & Johnson disposable diapers. Never knew they made those but anyway,that's neither here nor there. Back in the late 80's or early 90's I remember seeing a disposable diaper that was made to look like the baby was wearing a pair of denim shorts with the pockets"sewn"on and everything. Can ultrapampers or anyone give me some background on these? I saw them maybe a handful of times but being 12-15 years of age never thought of buying or stealing any.

• Like 1

Other than the fact that I remember them, so your not going crazy..I can't be of much help. Pretty sure Ultra will get you a answer so hang in there.

Other than the fact that I remember them, so your not going crazy..I can't be of much help. Pretty sure Ultra will get you a answer so hang in there.

they were huggies

"Designer" disposable diapers from different manufacturers have appeared in the market here and there. While babyforyou has posted pictures of very diapers that first popped into my head upon reading your question, those Huggies Jeans weren't introduced until just 2007, so they're not the ones you're looking for. Luvs Deluxe for Boys once had a denim pinstripe pattern, but didn't have the little pockets.

• 3 weeks later...

So...let me get this straight: Companies manufacture cute diapers that look fun for toddlers to wear and parents buy them for their kids. THEN THEY TRY TO POTTY TRAIN THE POOR TYKES and wonder why kids want to stay in diapers so long. Hmmm... Make up your mind, mommy and daddy, do you want your child to enjoy diapers or use the toilet.

(Secretly, diapers ARE more fun!)