LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Roommate In Nyc

Hello,

My current roommate is moving out of state. I have a nice apartment, with a great rent for NYC. I am in Queens, with a 15 minute walk to the E/F subway lines. The only common space is the kitchen, and that is essentially the trade off. There are two separate bedrooms.

Thought I would post this here because I would love to be able to wear my diapers and not worry about hiding them from a roommate.

Message me for more information.

Thought I would post this here because I would love to be able to wear my diapers and not worry about hiding them from a roommate.

I thought I might help you a little by posting this as I am sure these come second nature to you, however, some of the HNG's and weirdo's might not get it.

Since I assume you are looking for a roomate, the person will need to have a job and able to pay rent on time and possibly first and last month. I am also assuming you are not looking to be someone's "Mommy," simply someone to share a living space to make the cost of living a little easier for you both.

You say not having to hide so you most likely do not have a problem with the other person being open with their ab/dl activites as well.

In a nutshell, Nikki is looking for a responsible adult who will split and pay their part of the rent. This is not a dating post or someone looking to baby someone.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

My current roommate is moving out of state. I have a nice apartment, with a great rent for NYC. I am in Queens, with a 15 minute walk to the E/F subway lines. The only common space is the kitchen, and that is essentially the trade off. There are two separate bedrooms.

Message me for more information.

I am really glad i stumbled upon this topic because it just so happens that i just moved back to queens .. im starting school on monday and am currently staying at my moms house until i can find a place for my self. i have a job and i have a strong love for diapers... i never IMAGINED there could be any possibility to rooming with someone who would be cool with casual diaper wear..... anyways Point being : i am very interested please msg me more details about the place and if its still available.

I am really glad i stumbled upon this topic because it just so happens that i just moved back to queens .. im starting school on monday and am currently staying at my moms house until i can find a place for my self. i have a job and i have a strong love for diapers... i never IMAGINED there could be any possibility to rooming with someone who would be cool with casual diaper wear..... anyways Point being : i am very interested please msg me more details about the place and if its still available.

I wound up moving in with a "normal" roommate that I found on craigslist.