LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Of You Who Enjoy Messing Your Diapers

I found a great and 0 stress way to induce bowel movements.

Go to sonic and order a Hazelnut Java Chiller.

They taste fantastic, and I swear everytime I've had one I've had a bowel movement within 45 minutes. Might just be me but it never fails once every couple of days.

Also I'm not sure if it's just the Hazelnut that does it, but it's the only one I like.

Also ITT, Anything normal and everyday that you have found to produce quicker bowel movements/urination.

Toodles!

Guest YkDave

mexican and chinese food always seems to do the trick for me!

Plus it tastes soo good going in, the coming out part is just a bonus! :D

Pizza Hut pizza tears me up everytime. Some of the worst diarrhea I ever had was after eating a handful of Altoids mints all at once. After 20 minutes I was Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber!!

• 2 weeks later...

Good lord, don't drink eye drops! I hope that was someone trying to be 'hillarious'...

'Eye drops' can contain wide range of different chemicals, depending on the type/what they're for - but they all have one thing in common: they're supposed to go in your eyes, not in your stomach!

If you drink eye drops, you could well be drinking anything from parasympathomimetic drugs like miocarpine/pilocarpine to antihistamines, beta blockers and who knows what else.

So, unless you want to risk making yourself seriously ill - don't abuse medicines; even ones that seem as incongruous as eye drops.

Rx

Good lord, don't drink eye drops! I hope that was someone trying to be 'hillarious'...

'Eye drops' can contain wide range of different chemicals, depending on the type/what they're for - but they all have one thing in common: they're supposed to go in your eyes, not in your stomach!

If you drink eye drops, you could well be drinking anything from parasympathomimetic drugs like miocarpine/pilocarpine to antihistamines, beta blockers and who knows what else.

So, unless you want to risk making yourself seriously ill - don't abuse medicines; even ones that seem as incongruous as eye drops.

Rx

We used to do that all the time at the bar. One drop in somebodys beer...never seen anybody die or anything..But did have good results. Guess I gotta cross that off my *uck with you, ya pissed me off" list now. We are just talking Visine here though nothing medically prescribed. I mean If it goes in your eye with all those blood vessels and membranes going through your stomach can't be all that bad.