LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pullup Recommendations? Help!

My fiance had a back injury about 6 years ago and now she is having accidents. We both wear diapers at night together for fun but for her it's more of a because I do it thing. She is worried about her accidents and asked me about something she can wear after we talked about it. She wets her paints at least 2 times a week on average, but yesterday she pooped her paints 3 times in one day. She loves goodnites and weighs about 110lbs but Goodnites seem to leak as they're made for kids and not us big babies.

So this is what she wants: She wants a pullup that is cloth-like and quiet and not bulky and also not high waist. She wants something lowrise. Something that maybe she could wear her panties over but she doesn't want to wear liners. We have Walgreens, Walmart, Safeway, and Rite Aid in town and thats about it. Most places have Depends. But hey, there's always the internet to buy things right? Anyway, can anyone please help me find something that'll work for her? She's gone through too many pairs of underwear...

Please help me help the love of my life! She's so upset about it. :( She feels she shouldn't have to have this problem at 28, but there are lots who do and I told her it's nothing to be ashamed of! I love her and would never trade for another! :)

So what would work?

I somehow doubt your story.

Though... if you are really looking for help... get some Tranquility Overnight Underwear from Magic Medical.

Everyone is so helpful!

She fell asleep at the wheel and went over the side of the road and through a heavy fence a few years back. She crushed 3 of her discs in her back, her L2 was the worst. She now has two titanium rods, six screws in her back, and a lovely scar. She has numb spots and hyper sensitive spots from her lower back down to her knees... They say the seatbelt saved her life, but broke her back...

I'm not on here to make up stories... I am honestly asking for help for my fiance. She is not an abdl at all like most of us on here so this is different for her. I have no problem with wearing my Attends under my pants out in public, but she is not comfortable with people knowing she wears a diaper.

Tranquility is way too bulky... they won't work for her...

What about Serenity Super Plus Underwear or Reassure low rise pullups? Anyone use these?

Please help! We need it!

i have back injury and the seatbelt cased it but saved my life. i would not be here if the car would have been gas lucky it was diesal. your best bet is to get a sample box of a n asortment of underwear. got to the links section and there maybe somebody that has them. if not got to HDIS.com or call 1-800-2my-home and the can send you a sample box of a lot of differnt brands for 9.95 i thank you will have to check.

Yeah I think HDIS would be a good way to go they will send out a sample pack of all their brands and you can have her pick her fav. Just be advised they will probably hit you with junk mail/spam alot. You can call them and tell them not to, they will take you off the list.

I have liked the attends pull-ups, or even the store brand ones, i always put a boost pad in them... They are not good for much, but probably better than nothing.... they still give me the feeling of bulk in my pants... which sometimes helps the little one in me get thru the day.

I'm totally for bulky ones myself, but then I don't like pullups. I prefer diapers myself. She needs something NOT bulky and discreet. The problem with most brands seems to be that they're all high waist. No lowrise. There needs to be some lowrise ones out there. Lots of young people who need them and want to wear lowrise jeans without them showing. I did order from HDIS. We'll see which she likes.