LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are Your Favorite Dolls And Bears

Betsy_8

Hi I just love all my plush teddy bears and dolls i play with. I do have my favorites.. My collection includes 6 American girl dolls which i absolutly love.. My favorite's out of them are Molly and Emily. I love to dress them in my matching school uniform jumper. my favorite plush toys are the ones i made when i make a trip to build a bear and build and dress my own. I usually dress the bears in the theme that i go to the store dressed as. So far i have been there in my school uniform and my pink ballet outfit.. I also have lots of pretty ballet plush toys including bunnies and bears. Then i have one special teddy bear called a glow bear which changes different colors when u squeeze her hand. there nice soft colors too. Its like having another night light that you can hug and cuddle with. If you read my last post about being afraid of the dark Then you will know i can't have too many night lights. So what do you all have?? Any one else have American girl dolls if so which ones and what are your favorites? What about Build a bears anyone else go dressed to build there bears?? What about barbie's does anyone play with those? I love ballet barbie the best.. Betsy

• 2 weeks later...

I have a dolly name Leanne. I have taken her every where Angelica has been. I have even taken her with me on holidays. She sits in the side of my day back pack and looks at every thing I look at. I used to have a girlfriend, she would dressed me up as a baby girl and then drag me out into the real world. I would have Leanne in my hello kitty purse. If you like to read about my adventures I have put a few into my blogs.

As to plushies to go to bed with, it depends where I am sleeping. If it was with my girlfriend my teddy bear was a white grumpy looking bear, If im sleeping over at Aunty Genn and Uncle Shane's Place (very close friends that know Baby Angelica) I snuggle up with a grey cat and at home while I am with my real parents I sleep with a very colourful bunny.

Love & Submit

Sissy Baby Angelica