LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is This Diaper?

I'm pretty sure its a Euro diaper, but looks like a Euroform, but has like other print on it, so its different?

I guess I got mixed up they look like idslip, but different, is it just a different absorbency or size?

3571979524_a1f37b63c6_o.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a Kendall Lille.

Does anyone know if that site that had like pictures and reviews of diapers in french it was called diaperworld, but it wasn't any of the regular .com or anything, and can't seem to find it. I know last time I had to search hard for it also as it didn't come up in searches either.

Found them under lille, but not Kendall, apparently they were owned previously by two other companies, but now are a independant incontienence manfacture called lille health care. The two companes were Tyco Healthcare and more recently the Covidien Medical Portfolio.

I'm pretty sure its a Euro diaper, but looks like a Euroform, but has like other print on it, so its different?

I guess I got mixed up they look like idslip, but different, is it just a different absorbency or size?

3571979524_a1f37b63c6_o.jpg

who would work on there car in just a diaper like that?I think its a photo shop picture.left leg on the back looks like there is a gap there.I think its a size 6 baby diaper (luvs) from the 90's photo shopped onto the picture

Does anyone know if that site that had like pictures and reviews of diapers in french it was called diaperworld, but it wasn't any of the regular .com or anything, and can't seem to find it. I know last time I had to search hard for it also as it didn't come up in searches either.

Found them under lille, but not Kendall, apparently they were owned previously by two other companies, but now are a independant incontienence manfacture called lille health care. The two companes were Tyco Healthcare and more recently the Covidien Medical Portfolio.

That was Diaperworld.org..unfortunately they aren't online any longer...it's a shame, I used it as my sole reference for the European brands. They do look alot like the Lille brand if I remember right. They have the same Wetness Indicator, and the only thing photoshopped was the tag number deleted. ;)

This is one version of the Lille brand:

post-2568-1243512922_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1243512922_thumb.jpg

yes...diaperworld.org and its other site diaperbook.com These sites were great for looking up diaper information. I wish the information on those sites could be found to put on this site. So extremely helpful. As to the diaper in question, I agree that it looks like the kendall lille supreme.

It's sad that the wealth of information in the diaper encyclopedias on both diaperworld.org and diaperbook.com are likely gone forever. :crybaby:

As for the Lille, I have a bag of them somewhere. If I find it this weekend I'll take some pictures of them.

I think its a size 6 baby diaper (luvs) from the 90's...

Uh, no.

Alright, so I knew I had seen that diaper before, but this one I have never seen, clostest are depends with their dashed thin blue line, and tena with a thick solid blue line. lol, we should have a new game, who can stump ultrapampers ond figuring out the type of diaper, lol.

1243622770.jpg

If it is a Depends it's a older version then whats available as their wetness strip doesn't go that far up or seem that dark. Also its obviously stuffed or doubled if its Depends, So Ultra we are waiting.......

They're Japanese Attends, "ATENTO" made by DAIO company after P&G sold the name rights to them.

Two more pics of the same diaper (and same wearer, too):

post-15278-1244252696_thumb.jpg

post-15278-1244252734_thumb.jpg

Many thanks to umanokubi on Wet Set for help with this one. I'll admit, I *was* stumped!

post-15278-1244252696_thumb.jpg

post-15278-1244252734_thumb.jpg