LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Back.....kinda

Hey guys. I've been gone for some time due to some junk thats been going on in my life as of late but I'm back.....sort of. Next month is Metro con and I'll be in and out of the boards till then. Once its over, I'll be back to how I used to be. I'll try to finish my story that I started so long ago but its gonna take a while. the manuscript is on my computer somewhere, I just gotta find it. In anycase, I'll see ya later.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 1 month later...

Welcome back, Alice! Got any good stories from your trip? :D

Wells there is one story. I was cosplaying Ike from Fire Emblem And Super Smash Bros Brawl and as I entered the convention center, I hear from a group of like 7 guys: "We like Ike! We like Ike!". I felt so proud. Oh and there was a gigantic rave on Saturday night going into Sunday morning. AS me and my GF were in line for the rave, there were these group of guys sing random songs like, Jizz in my pants and We are the champions and other random famous songs. Naturally I joined in. We were having our own rave before the rave. Then in the rave, there was this band playing music. But they didnt use regular instruments, oh no. They used......Tesla Coils!!! Yes! Giant towers that discharge lightning. Imaging being at a rave with lightning playing "Sandstorm" ir the legend of zelda theme. Best...con....ever....

The Angel of Hope,

Alice