LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Ever Wet Yourself…as An Adult?

I cant remember the last time I wet myself as an adult... dunno. but since Im a guy I have it simplier to just use a bottle of a tree :D tho once when stuck in traffic in the morning like 5 yrs ago I almost couldnt hold it in and I was feeling really bad :D somehow I managed to hold it in :D

:o

I actually did, at the Marriot Marquis in Times Square in NYC of all the places to do it. It was quite a few years ago, I had been out drinking beer ( a lot of beer, okay?), and on my walk back to the Marquis I was looking for a place to go, but there wasn't anything, not even a dark alley for me to duck into.

So I'm racing for the Marriot, (our room was on the 42nd floor, I had gone out alone to cap off the night, so I was totally alone). I get to the Marriot and I'm doing the dance waiting for the elevator, when two well dressed black gentlemen showed up waiting for the elevator too. I'm trying to hold it, while not looking like I'm holding it (and not being very successful at it I might say) when the elevator finally shows up.

Well we get on and I'm doing everything I can think of to not let go, and I can see that they are watching me. Halfway up the damn dam burst, and I wet myself pretty badly (although I still held in all I could), while they watched. I was extremely embarrassed, standing there in a big wet spot on the carpet, while they just looked at me.

Finally their floor came up and they got off, when I got to my floor I was still holding back as much as I could while racing to our room, once in the room I went straight to the bathroom and finished emptying my bladder. Then I walked into the main room, and my GF sees my wet pants and is all WTF?? So I told her about wetting in the elevator on my way up, and she asks "did anyone see you?" and I said "nope I was alone".

The rest of our stay there I was on the lookout for the two gentlemen, hoping like hell I never saw them again, and fortunately I didn't. Never want to do that again I can tell you.

Rock on,

Vic :blush: