LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bob & Tom Show

timmyc

On The Bob & Tom radio show, they do an advertising segment for Keystone light, that stays smooth even when you're not or some marketing mumbo jumbo. Any some guy sent in his unsmooth moment, he was 50 years old had a job that took up most of his time, and he took care of his bedridden father. He did not have a lot of free time to meet women. Somewhere along the line he met a woman he was interested in and after talking for a while asked her out for Friday night. A couple days before the date he was in the market, and she was also there. She came over to say hello and sort of peered into my cart

at this point, the entire cast of the show started laughing and saying how they could already see where this was heading. And mentioned diapers.

Well she looked and into my cart and saw 4 bags of depends adult diapers and excused herself and disappeared before he could explain his situation and so far hasn't returned his phone calls.

(now I don't know if any of this is true at all or just part of the extended commercial)

now the good part...

the studio conversion took a sudden turn. The only thing worse would have been if the woman looked into the cart and said ;) mmmm adult diapers. Have you been a naughty naughty boy do you need mommy to spank your bottom and change your dirty diapers.

Ok I'm trying not to crash my car at this point their worst case scenario, seemed very close to my best case scenario lol. They do replays of the radio show on WGN tv not sure if this will make it on later or not.

Archived