LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warm Water "load" In My Diaper

I've been wearing diapers at home for the past few years, having convinced my wife that I "need" them for the occasional "accidental" poop in my pants - usually about every 10 days or so. I put on a diaper every morning, and wear it until I do my poop - usually in the bathroom, but in my diaper when I think I can get away with it.

Lately I've found that I really like wearing a wet diaper. I don't want to pee in it, since my wife will smell it. So what I do is carefully pour 16 ounces of warm water in it, and then wear it for as long as I can. So far, my wife hasn't said anything about the bulge in my pants. I wear Tena Extra Absorbent Pull-Ups, which are pretty thick, anyway. I'm sorry I only thought of doing this in the last few months. The warm water "load" in my diaper really feels neat.

I drink plenty of water. Nobody has ever noticed when or if I've peed or even that I'm wearing a diaper. I can't wear a diaper without peeing in it anyways. Why does your pee stink?

yea, if I am in big boy pants, my potty training sticks, unless I choose to pee. When I am diapered I am pretty much incontinent and wet away with out even thinking about it. If I choose to wear, they will be wet for certain. Probably why I never wore them to a bar a Halloween.

so your wife is ok with you dropping a hot deuce in your diaper, not not pee? ok.

Not really. As I said in my original post, I've convinced her that I have occasional pooping "accidents", and that's how I get away with wearing diapers at home. I don't think I could get away with peeing accidents also, which is why I chose the warm water route.