LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Disaster For The Small Family

After finishing the dishes, Rachel starts to walk back into the living room to watch some tv, not much else to do all winter. Here mom and sister immediately notice the wet diaper, but neither say a word. No point in embarrasing her.

So they watch tv, after about an hour, Rachel's diaper is starting to get a tiny bit itchy.

She burts out of nowhere in the middle of a commercial,"ARE YOU GOING TO FREAKING CHANGE ME?"

"woah!" replied Amy. what's with the outburst? I was told that you need to wait to be changed."

and with that Rachel started crying, and ran up to her room....with Amy following.

"Rachel, what do you want me to do?"

"Just change me and leave me the hell alone!"

"Look i know this is hard, but things will be ok, and they will get better."

While talking, Amy grabbed one of the diapers from the closet and starts to change her daughter's diaper again...the same way she did in the doctor's office, making Rachel roll over onto her back.

"Look, i understand this is tough, and it'll be harder before it will be easier, but just do your best, know that Michelle and I are here to help you."

Rachel didn't say a word, and managed to fall asleep after her mother left the room

I actually wish someone else could rewrite it for me...adding ideas, but someone who is a more accomplished writer...i have a long story planned out...but i don't update parts very often because i struggle with being a good writer

YOUR CRAZY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! I LOVE IT!

• 2 months later...

Rachel stirred awake, her eyes were having a hard time adjusting to the light.

She rolled over and heard the rustle of her sheet and felt the thickness of her disposable diaper attached to her loins. She wanted to fall back asleep and pretend she wasn't there, but that wasn't much of an option as the light was coming in through the window.

She starts to get out of bed, wearing only a t-shirt and her babyish dry diaper. She sits on the end of her bed and just looks down. Feelings of depression and embarrassment continue to wage through her mind. She looks for her sister, who must have already left their room for the morning. Rachel decides to lay back down on top of her covers. Her diaper crinkles with every move.

The feeling of being trapped is over whelming. Rachel has to pee, but how can she get used to this? There is a bathroom right there. How is she supposed to get used to wetting a diaper? Diapers are something babies wear, not for adults!

Rachel keeps thinking to herself, what a problematic situation. It really can't get much worse.

Rachel decides to finally get up, throws on some sweatpants and heads down stairs.

Amy notices Rachel coming down the stairs. "Hun, what did i say about pants?"

Crap! Rachel thinks to herself....i forgot about that, man this is humiliating! "Sorry mom, I forgot, i'll be right back." And Rachel turns around and heads back upstairs to put her pants away. She keeps her white t-shirt on and heads back down the stairs.

When Rachel returns downstairs she notices out one of the windows some very dark clouds off in the distance. "Hey mom, looks like a storm is coming....turn on the weather channel."

Breaking news - Please remain in your house and get to low ground, several tornadoes have been spotted in the area. We are believing a level 4 or possibly even a level 5 could be happening.

"MOM!" Rachel screams, and they turn to look at each other in fear.

"Where is Michelle?!"

"she left this morning to go shopping. Call her cell!"

Rachel hurries to call her sister as the two girls start to hurry for a low level.

A storm is coming and it isn't far away.

Havent read this since may, and i really like it. Well written and has a realistic real-life feel to it. The outburst when she needed changed was so real, and now a tornado, nice twist.

• 6 months later...