LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Saturday

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I have a couple of hours free of the wife and kids today. So, I'm taking a little diaper vacation. Right now, I'm wearing my favorite outfit: bambino bianco w/ stuffer, white tube socks and white tennis shoes, and a baby blue shirt that is a little too small. It's like what you see toddlers wearing all of the time. Oh, and a suppository to make things happen faster since I don't have all day.

For the stuffer, I took a protection plus pull-up and cut the stretchy part off. Then I cut all the elastic so it would lay flat and I poked holes in it with a meat tenderizer. It is much better than the bambino ones and less messy then cutting slits in it with a knife.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Everything went really well. I had lots of fun and it was a good release since I hadn't worn in about a month. For me, it's more relaxing than going to the beach or relaxing by the pool.

My turn, got the house to myself for the night!

But just like always, the phones ringing with people that might just drop by...

at least I will be safe once it get a little later, it will be lights off and I can always say I was already asleep.

Started with an Attends, thin enough to hide, and I thought it might turn into one I didn't want to wear all night ;)

Well it got too wet to trust so poked some holes in it and I threw a Molicare over it.

Phone rings and a friend says he may stop by to borrow my truck to haul sandbags.

That free time is just hard to get.

No such thing as a free Saturday for me...unless I take time off.......someday...... :P

I'm with you Duck, I work until noon on Saturdays and usually end up with one or both of my kids for th rest of the weekend. Some time I lie and say that I have other plans, like hanging out with freinds, all weekend.