LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby For The Weekend!

So I posted in the forum a few weeks ago that I was searching for other ABDLs in the Surrey and London area that wanted to meet up and have fun.

A few days after my original post I get a PM from Leafy_kille who asked if I would like to go to his and be part of a daddy/baby thing (with me as the baby :P )

We set the date as being May 8th for my visit and we both got prepared...

When the day finally rolled around I was very excited but also very nervous about meeting Leafy after all I had only been speaking to him for a month or so and right up until the last minute I was questioning myself on whether I should go to the meeting place at London Bridge station or not.

Eventually I chose to go and met Leafy just outside the station and we went to a nearby pub to make sure neither of us were nutters!

We both passed though and were soon on our way across London to Leafy's flat. Just outside his front door Leafy gave me my dummy which would be with me for the whole weekend, usually the only time the dummy wasn't in my mouth was when I was drinking out of my bottle!

We went straight into Leafys bedroom where he felt my soaking wet Tesco size 6 nappy and decided to change me there and then! I got a little excited at this point... Lets just say it wasn't easy for Leafy to get the new proper adult nappy on me!

Leafy gave me my blanket and a couple of toys to play with and we watched a DVD until bedtime where I was fed a bottle while I was read a story.

Then Leafy got into bed with me and things got a little *ahem* raunchy shall we say... That is after I managed to eventually wet my nappy, I think trying to pee myself in a brand new place, in a brand new nappy and in front of someone else made it hard for me but I eventually got it out of my system!

The second day pretty much followed the same path as the day before... Until I read my phone that had been left in Leafy's bedroom and I had 22 missed calls and a couple of texts. I know lying is wrong but because I didn't want my parents to know that I was going off to be a baby for the weekend I told them I was going on a trip with my University... Clearly they found out I wasn't where I said I was and that worried them a lot :(

But after I phoned and assured them that I was safe me and Leafy had another night together in bed before I had to leave as soon as we both got up so I could get the train home

This is the first time I've ever met up with another ABDL person in my life and was a great experience which hopefully me and Leafy will be repeating again soon.

My only regret was not being able to mess my nappy all weekend... I don't know whether it was jst the pressure but I just felt like I couldn't go. Something that will definately change next time.

Thank You Leafy, I will speak to you on MSN and we can arrange another weekend or something for some more "play" time!

PS. To anyone who has never had their nappy changed by another person... It is a very nice experience!

this weekend was not the first time i have met with another ab/dl person since i have been to abc (adult baby club in london for those who dont know) on a couple of occasions, but since i have aspergers i really do have trouble dealing with crowds and abc is definitely a crowd! i did enjoy abc but it was not a very easy experience.

this weekend was, however, the first time i have met up with another ab/dl with the purpose of looking after them as a father figure.

as elf has already said we met up at london bridge and went to a pub, neutral, public ground is always a good idea when you meet someone for the first time!

as it turned out neither of us considered the other to be unacceptably mad and so after i had a cider and a water and elf had a cola we decided that it was time to get this show on the road, so we caught a train back to my flat.

outside the flat i put a dummy in elfs mouth and as he said he had it pretty much the whole weekend!

the first evening was nice and we watched a silly film, and after a while it was bed time, it is surprisingly hard to sleep in a bed with someone else in it when you have never done this before!

i didnt get much sleep and i dont think elf got much more but after a long time of tossing and turning i got bored and started playing with elfs nappies, this sort of broke the ice and soon after some fun with each others nappies (our hands, along with everything else, stayed out of each others nappies) we where happily laying partly on each other and we got a bit of sleep before the sun came up too much (and then my stupid alarm went off at 6) so not long after that we got up.

during the next day the weather wasnt too great so we didnt go out opting instead for some more films and some games, part way through the day elf had to call his parents to make sure they wernt too worried, and it seemed to be ok so we carried on playing games til quite late before i put elf to bed and followed shortly myself, i certainly slept much better the second night.

we woke up pretty late (after being woken at 6 by my stupid alarm again and going back to sleep) and by then it was time for elf to be going back home, so i got him out of his soggy nappy cleaned him up and then we parted as adults at the station

when i got home i found that i had received a message from elfs email so i read it and it turned out to be from who i think is his mum, i hope it is nothing serious but it definitely shows that someone has not bought the story elf told!

so far nothing has come of it to the best of my knowledge.

it was a good weekend and as well as having fun i learned a lot about how to do this father thing! so hopefully next time will be even better!

and also next time im going to have to find something other than football tops and hoodies for elf to wear! such attire is unbecoming of a small child, we have enough problems with delinquent youth without adding to it with delinquent adult youth! :P

thanks for having the courage to take the plunge with me elf :D

Great to hear you two had a nice time together......hopefully you will manage to meet for some more fun in the future.

You were smart meeting at a pub too, people planning on 'linking up' should always meet on common ground first. Many years ago (when I was 19 in fact) I did a meet at the persons flat.....needless to say, it didn't go well.

Good luck guys

Beth

PS: Leafy, I see you come from Brockley. I grew up in Peckham (Queens Road) :lol:

I'm so happy for the both of you and I'm glad that it worked out! I've never met up with anyone I met online in person. I usually end up telling whomever I'm with and so far, everyone has accepted and enjoyed my ABDL side! It would be cool to meet someone who is already into it though.