LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone

Hi, my name is Steven Duke and my real age is 20. My Birthday is October 4 1988 and i was born in Nurnberg Germany. I am Currently in the Army National Guard with the State of North Carolina. My play age goes from the range of 1-8 (6-8 years old of being put back into diapers). I live in Northcarlina in the Spring Lake / Fayetteville area. I like to age play and when its not time for age Play i like to hang out (in diapers if possible) or Play MMORPG games like World of Warcraft. I am Currently Deployed at the momment in Iraq ( :( ) which means no Age Play for almost a year. The reason i joined this website is to meet new people, RP with some people online ( website or IM) and maybe get the chance to meet new people in real life. If its possible im looking for a mommy or a daddy (no rush though :) ) My My e-mail i use for IM is cobraman_sakuzy@hotmail.com and my yahoo ( i did not make it a friend did but for some reason i still ue it ^_^ puffpuffpass9999@yahoo.com. So this is me so far..if you want to know more PM me if you wish. Thank you for your time :wub:

I said it already in your post in the North Carolina section, but it's worth saying again:

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service! I hope you meet lots of good friends here and find many conversations to jump right into.