LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing Someone

I've earned a couple of credits with my girlfriend (who knows of my interest) to let me diaper her, in exchange for doing certain things (like trying to claim her prize at a drag bingo event). I want to use the "credits", but I want her to really enjoy the experience, too - so she can better appreciate my interest (get past the "pee is gross" stage) and hopefully so that she can like it herself (I like the thought of a girl in a diaper, too!)

So what do you recommend? I've tried to ask her about what she might like, but she doesn't really know, other than to say she's not too comfortable with the idea of wetting herself - that's something she'd have to gradually get used to. So I don't want to make it a chore by bugging her too much. What I do want to do is to give her that feeling of comfort, security... and regression, however I can. I have no experience as a mommy or daddy, so I'm turning to the forum for some help.

She's been stressed out a lot recently. I just want her to feel that she doesn't need to worry - mommy (she likes my crossdressing, so probably mommy) is here and she doesn't need to worry about anything. "Just be a good girl and let mommy take care of it". What's the best way to produce that feeling? Do you have recommendations for "easing" someone into it?

Slow careful and no pressure. This is always the best course. Above all listen. to her feelings and desires. don't filter her wants and reactions through your idea of pleasure.

For starters you should definitely make sure you understand not only what she is ok with, but what she is certainly not ok with before going in. I've found over the years that when it comes to fetishes, there is definitely no second chance for a first impression with most people, and the best way to insure she'll never do it again is by making the experience anything less than enjoyable for her. So make sure you know what she does not want to do, or is not entirely comfortable doing, and steer clear of those activities.

If she's exploring the AB/LG side of things, then I would certainly diaper her like she was just that. If she's just going to try wearing a diaper, stay clear of anything AB/LG related unless she's open to exploring it. The best way to be successful with this is to change her perception of what's going on. Don't make it "your fetish" that you're pushing on her, instead make it "a fetish" that the two of you can explore together. Talk to her about the lifestyle, the different types of fetish roles, etc. I would even go as far as showing her a bunch of different diapers and letting her pick out the ones to order for her to try. If she feels like the two of you are exploring this together, she's going to be a lot more receptive to it, and letting her have the choices along the way will help to reinforce that.

When it comes to the actual play, since you're not a daddy/mommy normally, just think of how you would want to be treated and do that for her. All along the way you need to make sure you're not insisting or pushing any issues surrounding this. Let her make the choices along the way and then treat her with the love and care you would want.

As for wetting. Make sure you discuss that with her before you start the play. You should obviously start her in a dry diaper. Although it is possible to enjoy a wet diaper, it is a really strange feeling for people who aren't already used to it. Your best bet is to let her stay in a dry diaper for a couple of hours. You may even consider wearing one with her to help her feel ok about the situation so she's not the only one diapered. If she is open to the idea of at least trying to wet herself, you can wet with her, or at least offer to change her if she feels uncomfortable with the sensation of a wet diaper. You may also want to mix some intimacy with the process of wetting or after. Maybe have her sit on your lap and you can put your arms around her while she relaxes and wets or something. When she's done you could kiss her neck or something of the sort and check her diaper, which will in turn cause some movement and light pressure on her genitals. Combined with the warm, moist feeling of the diaper that can actually be more than enough to arouse her slightly. The idea is not to engage in sexual activity, but to stimulate arousal by hormones and intimate contact. This will cause her to associate those feelings with the experience and result in a better chance of her being receptive to a repeat performance.

If she is against the idea of wetting, you could always simulate the feeling for her with warm water. After she's been diapered for a few hours, you can untape it, and gently and slowly pour warm water (obviously check the temp so it's not too hot or too cold) over her genitals and into the crotch of the diaper. Pouring it over her genitals will create a pleasant sensation for her and that will help improve her receptiveness. Make sure you don't use too much water. About 8-10oz should be more than enough. You don't want the diaper to be flooded, just warm and wet like it would be if she just peed. Once you tape it back up, you can gently rub her crotch and encourage her to feel it herself. Again adding to the stimulation of the experience.

At any rate, just make sure you do everything you can to make it enjoyable and sensual for her. That's the best way to success ;)

And for those who may be wondering what my credentials are for this:

The first girlfriend I ever tried to introduce to this, was not receptive, but I was young at the time. Once I gained an understanding of psychology, I refined my approach.

Since then I have had 5 girlfriends (and one female friend) who had never even heard of this before. All 5 were introduced to this by me and me alone using a very similar approach to what I gave you. Three of them ended up liking the DL side of things and just enjoyed wearing, using, and having sex in diapers. The other two ended up liking the AB/LG side of things, and allowed me to be their daddy for the duration of the relationship. Our relationships ended due to issues outside of the fetish, but to this day three of them still buy, wear, and use diapers regularly as they came to enjoy the experience.

Lie, or sleep (literally-speaking) together in diapers. You can both be comfortable just wearing them together and cuddling which would be relaxing and actually difficult not to like. After, you should talk about it in full, to know where to go from there (AB stuff etc). Let her know she's free to wet any time. She might even try it just for convenience. Make sure to powder her properly - you should make her first experience likeable so she will not turn away from it. Once she's tried a few times and liked it it shouldn't be a problem at all from there on out.