LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Daddy Has Gone Away...

So today is a very sad day. For about 2 yrs. I have had an online daddy, but today I found out that he is getting married. While I am happy for him, I didn't even know he was seeing someone, so it came as quite a surprise. I had been excited about this summer, cause we were planning on meeting and spending a week together but that won't happen anymore. He said he just couldn't be daddy anymore cause he wanted to be the baby. The woman he is marrying is his mommy. Anybody else lose a daddy lately?

Wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you cutemommy.

I'll apologize in advance if this is overstepping the line, but to be honest, he sounds like a loser. He kept the fact that he was having a relationship from you, and he kept his baby desires away for 2 years to just go "I'm sorry, I want to be a baby and I'm going to get married to my Mommy so tough luck to you!" (Obviously, I have no idea what he actually said, but that quote is the impression I got.) You'd think a person would at least make the other aware of the possibility. Just my opinion.

Please take care. *hugs*

~ moogle

Been there, done that. I have been daddy to a few AB girls and they end up having to grow up or whatnot or just decide they don't want to be a part of it all. As for now, not sure where I stand in this whole thing right now. But have been through it too. I feel for you.

BabyChris121675

your better off, honey if he was able to be with someone as he was your online daddy, with out telling you and then drop you like that. he isnt worth crying over.

theres another daddy out there for you, you never know you might get your self a real life daddy, to care for you. and love you more.

if i wasnt my wife/mommys little boy, I would be a daddy for sure, and would take good care of my little girl, but im a daiper wetting and messing little boy.