LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dirty Jobs With Mike Rowe

I caught what appeared to be most of that episode when it aired.

One thing I wondered is why they counted the dirty diapers? Wouldn't

it be easier to count after washing?

*huggies*

baby eddie

Simple answer eddie: No, it would not be, since the washers are loaded by the POUND not by the customer. Which means that a single washer load (since they use washers that hold either 300 or 600 POUNDS of linen) is a mix from multiple customers. Plus, don't forget the fact that some customers had multiple sizes, and the sizes were separated as well, since larger sizes mean fewer pieces per pound.

(If you doubt my answer, I'll just explain that I was the Accountant/IT Guru for an industrial laundry plant that handled the linen for hospitals & doctor's offices in my area of NC. It was my job to process the outgoing invoices to our customers, and I've watched the process in the soiled linen section and how the linen is prepped for the washers.)

Simple answer eddie: No, it would not be, since the washers are loaded by the POUND not by the customer. Which means that a single washer load (since they use washers that hold either 300 or 600 POUNDS of linen) is a mix from multiple customers. Plus, don't forget the fact that some customers had multiple sizes, and the sizes were separated as well, since larger sizes mean fewer pieces per pound.

(If you doubt my answer, I'll just explain that I was the Accountant/IT Guru for an industrial laundry plant that handled the linen for hospitals & doctor's offices in my area of NC. It was my job to process the outgoing invoices to our customers, and I've watched the process in the soiled linen section and how the linen is prepped for the washers.)

So they were checking that each customer returned the proper number and it makes sense now. That's what missing the beginning causes.

Thanks!

*huggies*

baby eddie

So they were checking that each customer returned the proper number and it makes sense now. That's what missing the beginning causes.

Thanks!

*huggies*

baby eddie

Always happy to help provide some sense in the midst of confusion.