LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'm Dalma

Dalma

Hey babies! My name is Dalma and I am 22 years old. Not really a baby but more of a little girl. I like pacifiers and teddy bears and such, but have not tried wearing diapers. Kinda curious I guess but too weirded out to go and buy some in a store lol. Looking for friends and maybe a brother or sister.

Currently in college in Mass (not telling which one, sorry.) but live in Atlanta when not in school.

Excuse any typos. Only have a mini at school and hard to type on tiny keys and to lazy to spell check and edit :)

post-23650-1240812420_thumb.jpg

post-23650-1240812420_thumb.jpg

Guest Baby Tiana

Welcome to the site!! I too am an Adult kid. Just the name doesn't really give off that thought. I just couldn't think of a name and I had seen tons here with the baby ____ so wasn't sure.

Well we all have to try and hide where we are at. Its safer that way too.

The typos are fine. I do it all the time. Just there are some people here that go crazy if you misspell some thing. That drives me nuts a little. They are the grammar nazis as they put it.

Anyways. Hope you make some friends and even find a brother or sister. That would be fun for the both. Have a great time here!! Once again. WELCOME

Tia

Wondering what the drugstore off campus carries.

I think for the majority of us, we all started with a regular bag of Depends. The first time I bought diapers, I was so scared I was bright red and so nervous I was shaking. I was also only 16 when I did this though. I was in such a hurry to get in and out I accidentally bought some of the protective underwear and were those terrible haha :lol:!

My point I guess is the same with anything, start small and then expand. Buy a bag of the Depend diapers and if you like them enough then go to the better stuff. If you don't end up liking diapers, atleast you only spent less than 20$. That being said, I can't imagine someone coming to this site and not liking diapers in some fashioned ;)

Welcome to Daily Diapers, Dalma! I hope you'll make new friends here, be entertained, and learn a lot. If you spot any thread that catches your fancy, jump in with both feet!

P.S. I'm a teddy bear (or so I've been told). :D

Greetin's. I hope y'have a good time here. I'd recommend Walgreens if there's one nearby, rather than a drugstore or wal-mart. They seem to be a bit more professional when it comes to someone buying diapers.