LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are These?

I don't know. . .but wait until ultrapampers sees your post, and he'll know right away I expect :P

they don't make them anymore I got them all the time it is CVS store brand adjustable underwear..it had one tape on each side that was stretchy..

Ooooh, I'd like to try those

when CVS changed there diaper to the cloth like they stopped selling the adjustable underwear.now they only sell in there brand the diaper and the pull ups.I miss there adjustable underwear they fit great and I loved the one tape on each side they looked just like a baby diaper just no prints.

Yeah I had a pack of those from CVS, I tried them when they ran out of the plastic backed diapers in the red package, I like they adjustable part since they loosened up after wearing them awhile, they were great for wearing to bed you could make them as tight as you wanted, but other than that they were not that great.

Thanks everyone. I don't think there are even CVSs in Canada so there is no way I am getting any.

No one can get them you or us in the US.you can't get something if its no being made.