LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed? The Saga Continues...

So first off, the background for this story up to this point is contained in an 11 page thread here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8321

It has been awhile since I posted, so just to summarize, my life has been great! Norma is still changing my diapers, basically every day now, and my wife has found her comfort level with diaper changing also, however she did make me seek out counseling to help me explore my deep rooted diaper needs.

So basically, when I get up in the morning, I take off my wet cloth diaper and put it in the diaper pail under the bathroom sink. I shower, dry off, and my wife is usually putting on her makeup in the bedroom by this time (she usually showers before me). I grab a fresh Tena Ultra from my dresser drawer and I usually diaper myself in the bathroom, but on occasion (like when I ask on a weekend) she diapers me on the bed. From there, I get dressed and then, when the kids wake up, help get them ready for school.

At lunchtime, I close up the shop and usually go over to Norma’s for lunch. She makes me a sandwich, etc. and changes my diaper. Sometimes, usually about once a week and I think a couple of times, during the weekdays, I go over poopy. Norma changes my diaper and then I go back to the shop for the afternoon.

After closing up the shop for the day, I stop by Norma’s again before going home. My wife usually has picked up the kids from Norma’s about a half hour before I get there. I usually have a beer with Norma after work and she changes my diaper before I go home for the evening.

When I get home, we play with the kids, make them dinner, and at 7:00 get them ready for bed, and lights out at 7:30 (even though they talk and play in their room until 8:30). Later, about 9:00pm, I have usually wet my diaper again, and I go and take another quick shower before bedtime. When I get out, my wife is usually there getting ready for bed also, and she helps pin me into a thick Angel Fluff cloth diaper for bedtime. Then I pull on my colored plastic pants and a T-shirt. We go to bed by about 10:00pm. I always wet at night now (the three glasses of water before bedtime always seems to do the trick). When I wake up with a wet diaper, I follow the same routine.

I have to occasionally change my own diaper at work or some other time, but it has been rare. I think the last time I changed my own diaper (other than in the morning) was about a month ago when Norma had a friend visiting and they went out of town for the day.

Norma has continued to be good to me. When I go over there on the weekends she really gets into the baby/mommy thing. When I first get there on the weekends, she likes to feed me breakfast, usually yogurt and bananas, and then she changes my wet cloth diaper. When changing me, she likes to, in her words, “Clean me out

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry its taken me so long to get to the updates. Life goes on and I have been really busy.

Last weekend we bought a new bed! Our old mattress was a 10 year old airbed and it didn’t hold air anymore, so I had to pump it up every night = sucks.

So the new mattress was delivered and set up. That evening, while my wife an I were putting clean sheets on it, she said, “Now, you’d better not wet our new bed.

• Like 1

I knew that I had to pee when I left work yesterday. I got into the car and started on my way. When I was at the stoplight, I let go and the wet warmth spread into my diaper. When I finished wetting, I felt like I might need to do more. I pushed a little and a soft goo filled the seat of my diaper and I felt it expand my backside. I felt the warm poo squish up my butt crack and under my balls. I continued to drive over to Norma’s.

When I got there, I opened the door and walked in. Norma had seen me through the kitchen window, and when I came in she asked, “How are you/

• Like 1

So I went over to Norma’s after work today. I had a wet disposable diaper on most of the afternoon and it was time for a change. When I got there, she asked me if I needed a diaper change. Of course I said yes, and she followed me to the back bedroom.

As Norma opened the dresser drawer of supplies, I slipped off my shoes and lay on the bed. She moved over and unbuckled and unbuttoned me and pulled my pants down to my ankles. She unfastened the tapes and rolled the front of the wet diaper into itself. She grabbed a wet wipe and opened the front of the diaper, exposing me. She wiped my abdomen and then cleaned my penis and balls. She said, “Looks like its time to shave you again.

Also,

Oh, so I forgot to give you the update about my wife wanting another baby. She badly wants a baby Girl! (dressing up like a baby girl is not my thing, so I’m not going there). We have very active boys and she yearns for a girl so she can do the motherly thing. I told her that her NEED for a girl was like my NEED for diapers and to be cared for, and I think that helped her understand my deep rooted need for diapers. I also told her that I was fine with having another baby if she would consider/agree to:

1. That she would change my diapers more often, and

2. When she was breastfeeding (or done with breastfeeding the baby) that she would let me try too.

I went on to explain about changing diapers, I asked her if she would change me into a fresh diaper after my shower in the morning, continue to change me into my nighttime cloth diapers, and randomly change me on the weekends or whenever she throught I might need it or when she felt like it. I also explained more about my desire for breastfeeding and I told her it would have to be more than once – I said, “…like at least 5 times and probably more – like maybe on a regular basis... maybe before bedtime.

• 3 weeks later...

Things have been going great!

My wife has been changing me morning and night, and Norma changes me at lunch and after work. I havn't had to change my own diaper in several weeks.

A few days ago I had a sloppy poopy blowout and had to go to Norma's mid-day. She changed me out of my poopy diaper, gave me an enema to get me cleaned out, put me in a disposable diaper, put my pants in the washer, nursed me on her boob, I expelled the enema while nursing, then she changed my diaper again, fed me some snacks, dried my pants, and then sent me on my way.

My wife has not changed a poopy diaper yet, but she is getting pretty comfortable with changing me into a disposable diaper after my morning shower, and changing me into a dry cloth diaper before bedtime. She even gave my woody a massage through my diaper and plastic pants.

I get to go to Norma's tomorrow for morning yardwork. This is also my baby time. I am sure she will change my poopy, nurse me on her boob, and practically anything else that I want for baby play. I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I ran errands after work tonight, so I didn't get to stop at Norma's. I came home and dropped my purchases on the counter and said hi to my wife. The kids were outside playing in the yard with the neighbors kids. My wife asked me how I was and I said, "Tired, hungry, and wet." She looked at me and said, "Aw, poor baby.....Do you want me to change your diaper?" I was stunned a bit, but said, "I sure need it." She motioned for me to walk and I went down the hall. She went to my dresser and pulled out a fresh Tena diaper, the box of wipes, and a small bottle of baby powder. I sat down on the floor and pulled my pants down to my ankles and then lay back. She reached over me and untapped my diaper, and I lifted my rear and she pulled the wet diaper out from under me. She said, "You needed a change alright, you were really wet." I responded with a "uh hu" as she rolled the diaper up and taped it closed. She grabbed a wipe and cleaned up my abdomen and weiner, and then I lifted my rear and she got my butt cheeks and crack. I set my butt down while she unfolded the Tena Ultra. I lifted again and she slid it under me. She unfolded the front of the diaper and then grabbed the baby powder. She opened the top and sprinkled some on my abdomen and then into the middle of the diaper. It smelled so good. She closed the top, set it down, and then tugged the diaper up between my legs. She smoothed the front panels over me and then tugged on the rear panel to tape it closed. She did the other side and then taped the top tapes. I was all snug. She said, "OK, there you go kiddo." I sat up and said, "Thanks." She smiled and said, "let's go make dinner."

We had dinner, got the kids to bed, and now I here. I had a couple of beers tonight, so I am sure I will be wet again when it is time to change into my cloth diaper for bedtime.

• Like 1

I went to Norma's after work today. We went to the back bedroom and the was like, "Oh, i forgot to tell you that I don't have anymore disposable diapers." I stood there shocked for a moment, and she said, "I can still change you into a cloth diaper, but try to remember to bring some over tomorrow." I said OK and we proceeded with the change. I guess she forgot to tell me the last time I was there that she was completely out of my Tena Ultra disposables. I would have sworn there were several left the last time she changed me a few days ago.

So anyway, she changed me into a cloth diaper and it felt really nice and soft. She also pulled on a pair of blue plastic pants and then made sure the cloth diaper was all tucked in. I usually just wear cloth diapers at night and on the weekend, but tonight in the evening it just felt good. It was a bit tight fitting my jeans over the thick angel fluff diaper, but I got it. My pants were definitely puffy around my crotch with the thick diaper on.

When I got home, it didn't take long for my wife to notice that my pants were bulging. She asked me, "What are you wearing?" I said, "Well, your mom didn't have anymore disposables, so she changed me into a cloth diaper and it's really thick." She said, "Yeah, I can tell." It was quiet for a moment, and then she said, "Do you want me to change you?" I waffled for a moment and said, "Uh, no, it's fine I guess" and my wife said, "Well you'd better take some more disposables over there or someone will probably notice because your pants look bulky." I agreed and said, "I'll take some over tomorrow."

Since I had a couple of beers this evening, she will be changing a wet cloth diaper before bedtime.

So yep, I was nice and wet when it was time to get ready for bed. After she had gotten ready, I asked her if she could help me change. She said, "Yeah, I pretty much help you every night." So I got a dry cloth diaper, pins, green plastic pants, wipes, and powder from my dresser and set them on the floor. I pulled my plastic pants down a bit, exposing the pins, and she unfastened my diaper pins and then pulled the wet diaper off of me. She used a couple of wipes to clean me up and then unfolded the cloth diaper. She slipped it under me and adjusted the cloth panels in front. She opened the bottle of baby powder and sprinkled some on my crotch and into the diaper, then she set the bottle down and pulled the thick cloth diaper up between my legs. She held it snug while she grabbed a pin. She set the first pin and then tugged on the other side and fastened it. She always sets two pins on each side so it will stay on. She shook open the plastic pants and then I lifted my feet and she slipped them onto my ankles. I grabbed them and slid them up and over my diaper. We stood up and she checked to make sure all the diaper was inside the plastic pants. I picked up the supplies and put them away, then I got the wet cloth diaper and took it out to the laundry room. I got cleaned up and then we went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up early and dry. I laid in bed waking slow and then released my bladder. My cloth diaper absorbed my pee like a thirsty sponge, butI could feel it warm up, and then become damp on my backside. I laid in my diaper for awhile until my wife woke up. I turned over and told her I better get ready to go over to her mom's for my Saturday morning yardwork. She said ok, so I got up and pulled on some sweatpants over my wet diaper. I waddled out to the kitchen and grabbed a tall glass of OJ. When I finished chugging the juice, I grabbed my car keys and went to the garage. I grabbed a fresh case of Tena Ultra disposables from the garage storage shelves and put in in the back of the car. Then I drove over to Norma's.

When I got to Norma's, I opened the door and walked inside. The first thing she said was, "Did you bring more diapers?" I said yes, and she said, "we'll bring 'em in." I went back to the car and got the big box. I brought it inside to the back bedroom and she had me open it. Inside was two unopened bags of Tena Ultra disposable medium briefs, 40 each. She had me put one bag by the dresser and the other in the closet. I tossed the big empty HDIS box into the living room and went back to the bedroom. Norma was already putting the fresh diapers into the dresser and she said, "Lay down, I'll change your diaper." I complied and laid down on the day bed. She turned toward me and set a few things on the bed. She put a pacifier in my mouth and said, "Ow, now baby must need his wet diaper changed; he doesn't want to get a rash." She pulled my sweatpants down to my knees and unpinned my wet cloth diaper. She opened the front of my diaper and pulled it down. She used a wipe to clean up my front side, and then I lifted up and she pulled the diaper out. She used another wipe to clean my cheeks and then I set down on the bed. She said, "We'd better shave again" and she darted out to the bathroom. She came back in a moment and had the shaver turned on a second later. She carefully gave me a trim and wiped up the extra hair. Then she turned it off and wiped me over again.

She grabbed the lotion from the dresser and rubbed it on my abdomen and thighs. I lifted my legs and she rubbed lotion on my butt cheeks and crack. She held my legs up with her forearm and I felt my butt cheeks separate and then she slowly by deliberately stuck her lubricated finger up my butthole. I gave a moan from under my pacifier and closed eyes, and she said, "Let's just make sure your all cleaned out this morning." She proceeded to slip a Tena under me and get it adjusted. She sprinked some powder on me and then taped the diaper closed. She said, "OK kiddo, your all set." I sat up and said thanks and got my sweatpants on.

She put the supplies away and I popped out the paci and gave it to her. She said, "Ready for the real thing?" I said, "Uh hu" and follower her down the hallway. She went to the kitchen to wash her hands and I went and sat on the couch. She came over and sat down next to me. She lifted her shirt exposing her bare breasts and said, "Ok baby, suck on mommy's milk." I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked and sucked and sucked. She finally had me switch sides and then I repeated until my jaws were sore. She had me finish up and then it was time to start yardwork.

I went outside and started looking around at what to do. Then without much warning, the suppository started to ooze out and I helped it along a bit and pooped a nice soft load into my diaper, and then I let out a nice long warm pee. I shivered a bit when I finished and thought about going in for a change, but decided to get started with my work instead.

Well, the garden needed some weed pulling, so I sat down on the lawn next to the peas and I felt the warm poo squish onto my butt cheeks, in my butt crack, and under my balls. I could smell it now, but figured since she had just shaved me down there, that cleanup would be pretty easy. Well about another hour went by and I wet my diaper again; must have been that OJ kicking in. I opened the waistband to my sweatpants and looked inside. I could see brown mess skid marks on the inside of my thighs. My diaper was definitely soggy and definitely starting to get irritating. I cleaned up my weed pile, washed my hands from the faucet, and went inside.

Norma was at the kitchen table and looked up from reading the newspaper. She asked, "How's it going?" I said, "Well, I...uh...I..." Norma interjected, "Do you need a diaper change?" I nodded my head yes, and she got up from her chair. She motioned for me to follow her and I walked behind her down the hallway. She turned on the light and I saw that there was already a towel spread out on the bed. I walked over and sat down. I slipped off my shoes and laid down. Norma was at the dresser and turned to me and stuck a pacifier in my mouth. I sucked on it and closed my eyes.

Norma pulled down my sweatpants and said, "Oh my, we got a blowout." I opened my eyes and tried to look, but couldn't really see. I could really smell it now, but she didn't say anything. She took my sweatpants off and set them on the floor. She grabbed a wet wipe and wiped the inside of my legs. Then she unfastened the diaper tapes and opened the front. "Woah" she said as she used another wipe to cleanup the brown soggy mess that covered my entire crotch area. She must have used about 5 or 6 wipes to clean up the majority of the mess in front, and I got a woody in the process. I lifted up and she pulled the diaper out from under me and wrapped it up. I kept my legs up and she set the diaper on the floor and then used another few wipes to clean up my butt cheeks, crack, and under my balls. When she was satisfied, she let me put my legs back down.

She grabbed a bottle of lotion from the dresser and squirted a glob into her hand. She rubbed lotion on my abdomen, on my woody, on my balls, and my inner thigh. She squirted another glob and had me lift up my legs. I lifted up and she rubbed lotion on my butt cheeks and crack. I set down and asked, "A little more?" She smiled and squirted another glob into her hand. She grabbed my cock and I felt a big glob of lotion squish around. She spread the lotion around with a few firm slow strokes from tip to base. I moaned from under my paci. She cupped my balls and rubbed them, and then was back on my rod for a few more strokes as I motioned my hips. I could have blown a load, but she stopped and said, "That's enough for now." I sighed and opened my eyes to see her wiping her hands with a baby wipe.

She reached over and grabbed a fresh Tena Ultra from the dresser drawer. She unfolded it and I lifted my rear so she could slip it under me. She grabbed the bottle of baby powder and sprinkled some on my crotch and into the diaper. She set the powder back in the dresser and then tugged the front of the diaper up between my legs. I still had a hard-on so she had to wrap the diaper over it and smooth the side panels out. She pulled each side of the rear panels and fixed the bottom tapes. Then she fastened the upper tapes on each side. She said, "OK kiddo, your all set." I laid there for a moment and she said, "I'll have to wash these sweatpants, so it will be awhile." I sat up and dissapointingly moaned. I handed her the paci and she said, "Just keep working in the backyard and no one will see you."

So I slipped on my shoes and got up. Norma picked up the dirty diaper and took it and the sweatpants out. She set the sweatpants on the washer, and then wet outside to toss the poopy diaper in the trash. I went outside in the back in my diaper and t-shirt and continued my yardwork. It was a bit cold outside still, so I came back in and said, "It's too cold outside for me." Norma was drying her hands on a dish towel and she said, "Well, OK." There was a silent pause, and then I said, "Can I nurse again?" She smiled and and said, "Alright."

She walked over to the sofa and sat down. I sat down next to her and put my head in her lap. She lifted her shirt up exposing her breast and she cupped it and put her nipple toward my mouth. I took it in my mouth and sucked. I sucked soft for awhile, and then sucked hard. She reached over and started to pat/rub my diaper. I continued to suck hard and then licked around her nipple and then sucked soft some more. After a while of this, she had me switch sides and I repeated my nursing ritual on her other side. She intermittently massaged my diaper area, just enough to keep me hard and wanting more.

• Like 1

When I thought she had had enough, she pulled her boob out of my mouth and said, "Take mommy to the next level." I looked at her questioningly and she took my hand and put it to her breast. I sat up and adjusted myself, and then reached over and cupped her breast and massaged her swollen nipple. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back on the soft cushion. I got up and adjusted my position so I could massage her breasts with both hands, but she opened her eyes and looked at me and then moved one hand down to her crotch. I said, "Are you sure?" and she said, "I need it."

So I massaged her crotch through her sweatpants for a moment, and then she leaned over and laid out on the sofa. She untied her pants and pulled them down a little exposing her purple panties. I reached down and could feel her mound as I pressed down through her panties. I made my hand under her panty waistline and felt her hairy crotch and then pressed onto her labia. She moaned and said, "keep going." She slipped her pants and panties down some more for easy access. I put two fingers between her labia and she was wet and slippery. I moved my fingers around and around and she moaned again. I kept at it and inserted my middle finger a little inside with a curve action and she moaned softly. I rubbed some more and managed to get two fingers deep inside her for some penetration action and she began to rock her hips ever so slightly. She said, "keep going" so I continued to double finger fuck her as deep as I could go. I rubbed for a minute or so and then she reached down and rubbed her clit for a moment and then she was there and she almost yelled, "Oh my god!" and she quivered for a moment and then grabbed my hand and took it out. She laid there for a moment with her eyes closed. She said, "OK....that felt good." She sat up and then pulled her panties and pants back up. She got up and said, "OK, follow me."

I got up and followed her down the hall. She turned on the light to the back bedroom and said, "Lay down, I want to change your diaper." So I laid down on the bed while she was in the bathroom for a moment. She came back in with a damp washcloth and set it on the dresser. She opened the dresser drawer and put a pacifier in my mouth. I sucked on it while she pulled my pants down and unfastened my diaper and pulled it open. I was still dry but hard, and she used the washcloth to wipe the powder off and got my penis clean. She said, "When I was in college, I liked to do this..." and she bent down and put her mouth on my head. My eyes got wide as saucers as she took my cock in her mouth. She warmed me up with a few shallow mouth lip sucks, and then she slowly took my entire cock into her mouth and deep-throated me. She did this a couple of times and then shallow sucked me faster until I said, "I'm going to cum" and I blew my load in her mouth while she sucked. She swollowed it and then wiped her mouth with the washcloth. She said, "OK baby, now were there."

She stood up and proceeded to tape my diaper back together. I laid there for awhile sucking on the paci. She said, "I'll put your pants in the drier, and then it's time to get back to work." I acknowledged her comment with a nod and continued to lay there. Thoughts raced through my mind wondering if this was supposed to happen and what we had done. She came back into the room and said, "OK, back to normal kiddo." I sat up and got up. I wandered out to the kitchen and sat down. She said, "Do you want something to eat?" I said sure and she went to the kitchen to fix something up.

I was wondering how long it would be before things moved forward. It is hard not to move to a next level when someone is always lotioning up a guy during diaper changes. I know that most of my diaper changes have ended with me being happy.

SoakedinIowa

So I wet my diaper a little before lunch time today. I called Norma and she said that I could come over for lunch. I closed up the shop and drove over to Norma’s.

I went inside and I saw that she had a nice plate ready at the table. She asked me how I was and I said, “Fine.

I went over to Norma's this morning. I went over in a wet cloth diaper, plastic pants, and sweat pants. When I got there, she begain to change my wet diaper and told me it was time to shave again. She stuck a paci in my mouth and got the shaver and shaved all my pubic hair down to stubble again. She said it's best to keep me shaved because the cleanup is easier. When she was done shaving, she got out a diaper and slipped it under me. Then she said that she didn't want me to get a skin irritation so she rubbed lotion all over my abdomen, dick, balls, and I lifted up and she lubed my butt cheeks and crack. She lowered onto the diaper, expecting her to tape me up, but she grabbed my firm dick and gave it a few firm strokes. She said, "I'll keep going later, but I have a surprise for you." I closed my eyes and she gave me a few more strokes, then she taped up my diaper over rigid penis. She picked up the used cloth diaper and set it on the washer.

I got up, set the paci on the dresser, and walked down the hallway in my diaper and t-shirt. Norma washed her hands and then said to join her on the sofa. We sat down and I lowered my head into her lap. She lifted the side of her nighty and guided her right boob to my mouth. I eagerly began to suck and closed my eyes and did my thing. I sucked and licked and sucked some more. After a couple of minutes, she had me switch sides. After another few minutes of this nippling, she said, "OK, that's enough of that." I sat up and she said, "Wait," I was startled a bit, but she said, "Baby needs to play with mommy some more...." and she laid back on the sofa and raised her nighty exposing her recently shaven crotch (she was not shaved last time). I was not ready for this, but she said, "I shaved it for you" and she pulled on my arm and I lowered my face. I licked her surface and she let out a quiet moan. I licked again and again and she moaned some more. I kept at it and let my tongue run wild inside her upper labia. She rocked her hips up and down and I adjusted my arm and hand and managed to get two fingers inside her. She moaned again as I deeply penetrated her with my fingers and licked her clitoris. She bucked her hips and I licked and fingered her until she let out a series of continous moans and her pussy got really juicy, and I knew she had cum. She laid there for a moment and then sat up and told me to lay down. I laid back on the sofa and she got on her knees and unfastened the front tapes of my diaper and unfolded the front. She didn't waste any time and she took my cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. She immediately went all the way down on me and I thought she would gag as I felt my tip down the back of her throat. She swollowed me deep several times and then sucked her lips on my tip. I was ready to cum and she continued to suck on me and I blew my load into her mouth and she swollowed it up and then took one more long suck on my rod. She raised her head and said, "God I just love sucking a cock, it reminds me of college." I was speachless. She went back to my crotch and sucked me a couple more times and then she knealt up and said, "That was great!" She taped up my diaper and said, "OK baby, I'll take care of you if you take care of me." I mumbled an OK, and she got up and went to her bedroom. I sat on the sofa for a minute and then got up and went to get my sweatpants.

When I came back out to the living room, Norma must have still been in her room, so I went outside to start my yardwork. About a half hour later, Norma came outside and asked me if I wanted any breakfast. I said OK, and she said she would fix something up. I came inside a few minutes later and she was ready. I washed my hands and sat down at the table. She had fixed a bowel of yogurt and bananas. She fed me and really treated me like a baby. When she was finished she wiped my face and told me to go play outside. I went outside and did more yardwork. Awhile later I wet my diaper.

I went inside and told Norma that I needed a diaper change. She glady followed me back to the guest bedroom and began to change my diaper. She opened the tapes and said, "What, no poo poo?" I shook my head and she said, "well, we'd better get you cleaned out." She slipped the wet diaper out from under me and used a few wipes to clean me up. She slipped a fresh Tena disposable under me and then held my legs up. I felt the poke of a nozzle and she squeezed an enema into my rear. When it was done, she pulled it out and lowered my butt onto the waiting diaper. she fastened me up and then said, "OK, there you go kiddo." I sat up and pulled my sweatpants up. I went back outside to continue my work.

It wasn't long before I felt the enema ready to come out. I pushed a bit and a sloshy wet eruption filled the seat of my diaper. I made sure I was completely empty and then went back inside. When Norma saw me, she said, "What's the matter baby?" I said, "Uh, I need another diaper change." She said, "But I just changed your diaper" and I saw a big smile come across her face....

Needless to say, she did change my diaper again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little encouragement to keep going. I don't care whether this is fact or fantasy, it is still enjoyable to read. I real, I'd be interested to know how it is affecting your relationship with your wife and whether you are feeling any guilt.