LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordering From Abena.co.uk

Does anyone have any experience of ordering from abena.co.uk ?

Am UK based and obv concerned about discrete shipping, and speed of delivery.

I used them a few years ago: Was cheap (free shipping over £30 or something) and fast. Box was just the cardboard a case comes in, so had M4 on the side and would have been easy to work out what was in if someone was inspecting it carefully. I was living alone at the time, and certainly don't mind if the delivery driver knows what he is delivering. They did put me on their mailing list, but after one catalogue turned up (in discrete white envelope) I phoned them up and they removed me from it.

I would use them again.

Tad.

I see they still haven't joined the 21st century and started accepting online orders :lol: I only used them once or twice because I didn't particularly enjoy having to phone them up to place the order. The first time, I sent them a cheque and order form in the post. Both times were a couple of years ago and went like this:

Shipping: Slow. They cited a week to ten-days. US folks are now thinking that's perfectly average but remember the UK is a much smaller place, we're not used to waiting more than 2 days for delivery. IIRC, the delivered by DHL too, the poor man's delivery company if ever there was one.

Price: Reasonable, they're factory direct so less people have added their own profit margins to the price but they're not the cheapest out there.

Discretion: Cases are not shipped discretely, marked packages!

Other: The time I sent the order by mail, I ordered two bags of X-Plus and one bag of Supers, I think (something like that anyway). I totted up the costs on the form, added postage, etc, wrote a cheque and sent it off. When the delivery came about 2 weeks later, I received two cases of X-Plus and one case of Super. In other words, I got around 4 times more diapers than I paid for :D:o. I'm sure that was probably a one off and that they'll have tightened up procedures since then but I was happy with that :lol:. I kept the extras unopened for about a month, expecting a letter inviting me to return them at their cost but it never came. Free diapers = :D:D:D

Realistically though, order from somebody like Dorset Nursing Supplies instead... Cheaper and faster...

Realistically though, order from somebody like Dorset Nursing Supplies instead... Cheaper and faster...

You pre-empted my next question...which was...

if not ordering from them, where DO you get abenas from online? Prompt delivery and discrete shipping main factors :)

x