LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Thought About Goodnites

I've come to realize that no matter how much people try to make a diaper look like underwear it will not work. you cant trick someone into thinking that a diaper is a normal underwear. Dont get me wrong goodnites are the best thing that has helped, but i prefer if Goodnites would make them adjustable (like a normal diaper). this helps so that the sides wont wear out and can be re adjusted if necessary.

anyways that's what i think goodnites should be like.

Goodnites are where I started =P (before I knew it was ok). I agree they are the closest thing to underwear, I think they are pull up because kids would rather not feel like babies if theiy're bedwetting. And as for the waistband issue what I did was either wear them under a pair of underwear or hook the sides back together with a ruber band lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chelsea

I've come to realize that no matter how much people try to make a diaper look like underwear it will not work. you cant trick someone into thinking that a diaper is a normal underwear. Dont get me wrong goodnites are the best thing that has helped, but i prefer if Goodnites would make them adjustable (like a normal diaper). this helps so that the sides wont wear out and can be re adjusted if necessary.

anyways that's what i think goodnites should be like.

goodnites rule except for when u need to change them i wish they had tabs too

• 14 years later...
  • 1 month later...