LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I"m All Diapered Up

just wanted to share that Im' all diapered up

I'm out of disposables soooo sad :(

I tried ordering from drugstore.com but they'd take a week so I canceled the order

I'm weairng 2 cloth diapers and using a booster pad to add some bulk, I get to be diapered all weekend, yayy

anyone know of a place I can order molicare's on the east coast?

I'd get some more tena's if I must but I prefer molicare's personally, I like the purple :)

west coast shipping time is killer

thanks everyone

cheers!

Nicole

I'm replenishing my own stash - down to about 4-5 abri's now. I have space for about 3-4 bags at any time, so I think I'll get more abri's (these are growing on me BTW, not sure whether I prefer molicare or them - with powder abri ~= molicare in comfort but abri are better otherwise, so). Running out is dreadful - I had about a month last year where I couldn't wear. So frustrating!

Think it's tough in US west coast, just you try Australia (more like Ausfailia, :lol: )

Hi Nicole--

http://www.continenceconnection.com/

They're here on the east coast, in Rowley MA (near the border of NH-- about 45 minutes north of here). They do carry Moli Super Plus, as well as Abena and others. I've never ordered from them, but I've heard good things about their delivery and service.

Yes, waiting for packages to arrive UPS ground from the west coast IS killer... it's a loooooooooong week :whistling:

Have fun this weekend!

wv

... anyone know of a place I can order molicare's on the east coast?

I'd get some more tena's if I must but I prefer molicare's personally, I like the purple :)

west coast shipping time is killer

thanks everyone

cheers!

Nicole

Nicole, I guess it would depend on the product(s) order but I ofter order from Drugstore.com and they ship from a N Jersey warehouse. Normally if I order on Saturday the delivery shows up on next wednesday.

Nicole, I guess it would depend on the product(s) order but I ofter order from Drugstore.com and they ship from a N Jersey warehouse. Normally if I order on Saturday the delivery shows up on next wednesday.

since it was short notice, i just went to the store and got some depends, I'm wearing 2 and also using a tena pad

should be absorbent enough, but feels cheep :(

I wish there was an easier way to get abena's or molicare's or even the tena x plus locally in VA

:(

Nicole

I wish there was an easier way to get abena's or molicare's or even the tena x plus locally in VA

:(

Nicole, you could check out the local medical supply store. There is one neer work that displays a load of Tena products in the window. No wonder what they sell in that store. They also see vinyl pants, catheters and gosh knows what else. I have made a few purchases there myslef.