LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Try This For A Heaven-scent Experience!

Heaven-Scent! Get it? Okay, okay, I know, bad puns.

I don't know what made me do this, but I just tried it a few days ago and I really like it!

1. Go buy a package of Luvs diapers at your favorite store (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Wallgreens, etc).

2. Take three or four of them and place them side-by-side between your pillowcase and your pillow.

3. Profit!*

4. When you go to bed tonight, you'll enjoy that wonderful baby diaper scent as you drift off to sleep.

Luvs can smell quite strong fresh out of the bag, but since they're under the pillowcase, the smell is muted and you'll just catch a pleasant whiff of them every now and then. That wonderful scent (which is the closest thing to the original Pampers scent I've ever found) will waft lightly around you.

The size diaper you buy shouldn't really matter, but I always buy size 5 or 6 because they seem most useful for other things and they fit my pillow well. However, a smaller size will get you more diapers for your money.

The scent should last at least a week (I've got four diapers in my pillowcase which I put there a week ago and I can still smell them), but you'll eventually have to replace the Luvs with new ones, perhaps on laundry day. Keep the diapers leftover in the bag wrapped up tightly so their fragrance will last longer.

* Just kidding about the profit step. Apologies to those of you who don't get the South Park underpants gnomes reference.

One. Baby powder and baby diapers have entirely different scents, and although i love the smell of baby powder, the diapers smell a million times better.

Two. I sleep with my arm under my pillow, on my side. It would be a failed attempt with me. However, if I can make the scent persist even when I take the diapers out... it'd be worth a try.

-Sophie

• 3 months later...

This topic came up in the chatroom tonight, so I thought I'd bump it. I highly recommend ya'll give this a try. It's truly wonderful to have that Luvs scent lightly wafting from your pillow. It's pretty cheap to do too: an $8 bag of Luvs will last you several months.

:thumbsup: