LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mr. Poopy Pants

CNN has been running a story about a site that has been put up for people to vent their issues on airline travel.

One that made the CNN article was the story of "Mr. Poopy Pants" a guy who evidentally had an accident and

subjected the seatmates to the smell for the duration of the flight. No diapers but with that lead in I had to go

read the article.

CNN has been running a story about a site that has been put up for people to vent their issues on airline travel.

One that made the CNN article was the story of "Mr. Poopy Pants" a guy who evidentally had an accident and

subjected the seatmates to the smell for the duration of the flight. No diapers but with that lead in I had to go

read the article.

Where's the link to the article?

what an @$$hole! It's pretty obvious that he did it on purpose. Any incontinent person would've been in a diaper and changed right away. If it was an accident, a normal person still would've gone to the bathroom to try to clean up. Even if he had no sense of smell, he still would've felt himself shitting his pants... To subject a plane full of people to the smell of his feces should be a criminal offense, and I hope that he's banned from that airline.

Edit: That's bioterrorism!

So... Nobody did anything about it? Man... They should've just gotten some of the stronger passengers to drag him to the bathroom and lock him in there for the flight...