LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Diet Game

A Diet Game

For the diaper loving partner who will not lose weight.

Rules are:

1. Weekly weigh in till target reached

4-5lbs loss – OK

3-4lbs loss – x days that week in Abena Abri-san Mini

2-3lbs loss – x days that week in Abena Abri-san Normal

1-2lbs loss – x days that week in Abena Flex

0-1lbs loss – x days that week in Abena Plus

0-1lbs gain – x days that week in Abena Super

1-2lbs gain – x days that week in Abena X-Plus

2+lbs gain – 7 days in Cloth and plastic pants

The weight losses and exact punishments can be varied according to own circumstances.

2. Dice – 1 throw for number of days that week punishment lasts, 2lb+ gain always has a punishment

3. Dice – 1 throw for 12/24 hours, odd 12 hours, even 24 hours during days punishment lasts

4. Dice – 1 throw of for plastic pants to cover, odd yes, even no.

Dialforclown

Um, personally wearing would not be a punishment. Should be the opposite for me at least. Probably the only exceptiong being wearing cloth diapers as they are even more bulky then xplus. And probably not possible for many to actually wear during the day as they are just to bulky and would be very obvious to anyone at work and such. Good idea though. Maybe add some spanking or something.

Some of those weights are almost impossible to achive, at those rates, but that is the point of the game, however you can speed up your weight loss useing daily enemas, I did over the past few years.

You still have to sure your eating enough, and eating the right things, but it does work, I have lost nearly 40 lbs in the last 2 years, you have to remember I'm not a very big guy to start with, I started a few years ago at nearly 145, now I just weigh around 105, that is small for a guy, but I like it afterall I am a sissy.

I feel unhappy about myself atm. I just dont have the will power to diet though :(

I was UK size 12-14. After I had my daughter I didn't lose much of the weight and put more on now I'm a size 16-18 depending on where I shop.

I used to feel big when I was only 12-14 because things people said, I realise now that was comfortable size. It sucks!

I have tried dieting but I like all the crappy food. Its hard for someone to diet who doesnt eat vegetables or fruit lol none. Only vegetable I eat is potato. Only fruit is Oranges or Strawberries. Tis bad lol. My big problem is the texture of food most of the time.

Woah thats alot of steps, I dont do anywhere near that. Im quite lazy in myself though, I take the bus when I really should be walking.

My trouble with clothes is usually length however most of my trousers need to be taken up lol. I'm 5ft 2 but 31 inch leg drags on floor haha my trousers are nearly all ripped at the bottoms...but hey..you pay pounds to buy that style new nowadays :P

We have a weight loss thread going titled "dropping a diaper size". You're more than welcome to join. Losing 4-5lbs/week is pretty extreme... it's important to keep basic health in mind. The brain requires 33% glucose and to starve it of that leads to all manner of problems, including the problems of running mostly on ketone bodies. Methinks you're not familiar with basic biochemistry...

--Lex