LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Attends (mostly)

I have a bunch of extra cases of diapers to get rid of. Thy're all Size Large Attends with waistband and 6 tapes. All I ask is that you pay shipping plus $5 so I can discreetly package the box. All packages are unopened. hit me up if you're interested.

I am interested in 2 packages if they can fit in one box and i will provide u shipping through paypal if that is ok.

Sounds like a deal to me, I would jump on more if I could hide them, but just one bag for me. So why you need to get rid of all these attends? Pm me please with details.

Sorry to disappoint some of you but the minimum is 1 case. I know you don't have alot of room to hide things, but i'm trying to rid of a case at a time because that's how they're already packaged. My goal is to just wrap each box in plain brown wrapping paper and send it.

BTW, several cases available means at least 7 cases

Paypal is probably your best bet for speediness

Alright well if anyone buying a case would be kind enough to send me a bag that would be awesome, of course I would pay shipping to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to purchase one of your cases of Attends if you still have one. Please email me so I can give you my mailing address. Do you ship to PO boxes? I really love Attends so please get back to me soon. Thanks. Is it possible to pay with a credit card? Let me know. Either way I will still buy them.

Huggieboy

I have a bunch of extra cases of diapers to get rid of. Thy're all Size Large Attends with waistband and 6 tapes. All I ask is that you pay shipping plus $5 so I can discreetly package the box. All packages are unopened. hit me up if you're interested.

If you still have any left, let me know. I will buy whatever cases you may still have left!

Chris

Huju316@msn.com

Please send me a paypal request for 2 cases of these attends. Can you please ship these to my PO box? It would work a lot better for me. It is much appreciated. How do I send you my address? Please send paypal request to jesusanyone7@yahoo.com

Thanks. Looking forward to getting them.

Huggieboy

huggieboy76 & Chris,

I really don't want to step on dpndlvr02's toes as he probably still has cases he's trying to move, but seeing as how he has not replied to this thread in some time, I will tell you I was fortunate enough to end up with some of these and I would also be happy to share.

Just PM me your shipping zip code and I'll get you shipping cost. Also let me know if need these to be discreetly repackaged, as they're in Paper Pak marked cases now (though they are not conspicuously marked as diapers).