LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambinodiapers Official Response To Canada Issue

Guest bambinodiaper

Guest bambinodiaper

BambinoDiapers Official Response to Canada Issue:

We at Bambino Diapers would like to apologize to our Canadian friends for the problems you have been experiencing with Creatingyourdesires In an attempt to better service our customers in Canada we solicited inquires from individuals/companies who had the resources to purchase in container quantities of our product for re-sale in Canada. At the time Creatingyourdesires met that criteria and represented herself as a new medical supply dealer not a distributor. So basically we sold our products in container quantities and she resold the product to individuals. We have never had any ownership or financial interest in Creatingyourdesires, we have no records or knowledge of her customers or her business dealings. We are aggressively exploring two different means of servicing our customers in Canada. First being we are negotiating with UPS and FedEx to supply directly from the US and secondly we are in discussions with individual/companies to become a new supplier of our products. We will keep you posted of our progress on our website at www.bambinodiapers.com.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I wish Wal-Mart would consider carrying them, that way I would have a better choice of diaper to wear, instead of those cheaply made Depends and generics that they carry now.

Yeah I M Soaked, could'nt agree with you more there. Been wearing depends maximums or the generic brands at Wal-Mart or CVS pharmacys cause their less expensive than abenas, etc. I'm really considering getting a bag or case of the bambinos classics soon. I hear their really good. :)

i just want to say, in case the bambino people are checking back here, i recently ordered a sample pack of the diapies with the design on it... and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved the stretchy part being in both the front and the back around the waist band, and the tapes held right through the night and it help like4 wettings!

I can't believe it took me so long to order some!!

thank you so much for making such a wonderful product!

I wish Wal-Mart would consider carrying them, that way I would have a better choice of diaper to wear, instead of those cheaply made Depends and generics that they carry now.

Wal-Mart is notorious as a business for basically demanding certain prices and price reductions from manufacturers. All of this is good for Wal-Mart to sell at lower prices, but some manufacturers must basically learn to function on razor-thin margins if they wish to have Wal-Mart as a customer, and hope they make up the difference in volume sales. That may not be practical for a brand like Bambino which caters to a rather limited market. I imagine the Bianco would be a better sell in such a place than the Classico, but in any event, when competing against the price of Depends or a store-brand, people who shop at Wal-Mart are not likely to spend the money on a product like that, unless there was a huge demand for such a product (Tickle-Me-Elmo, which, I'm sure, was being sold as a loss-leader at the time of it's debut, for example).

also considering wal mart is well known for being a 'christian' based company, i'm guessing they are not going to sell diapers that are associated with something that manyare going to consider a pretty outlandish sexual fetish.....but who knows.

Wal-Mart tends to be more convenient because they've moved in and killed off most noticeable competitors in towns that literally aren't big enough for the 2 of them... It's the invasive predatory species of the shopping world... The one that moved into the next town over killed the skating rink and took its land, then proceeded to kill the K-Mart, Dillan's, and the supermarket nearby. Only Orchelin's (farm supply store) has survived.

What about Walgreens?