LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara opens her eyes and notices Miranda wasn't there. "Great. I knew I should have strapped her in. This is the second time today she has slipped away from me." She starts walking back the way Miranda and her had came from. "When I find that girl. I'm going to spank her bottom until she can't set down. Kara walks down towards Build a Bear. She looked in the stores as she walked. The longer she walked the more afraid she was that something bad happened to Miranda and it would be her fault. Kara sat down on the bench in front of Build a Bear. She looked around for a security guard,but couldn't find one. "Of all days not to be able to find one. The one time I need a security guard."

Guest clinediap

"She was right here!" Miranda insisted. "Look, I can find her on my own, you don't have to hang around..."

The security guard shook his head. "I can't just leave you on your own, sweetie. Come on, I'll take you to the office and we can call for your babysitter."

Miranda shook her head, pouting, then dashed towards the nearest store, trying to slip inside and hide. The security guard must have been expecting it, however, as she only got a few steps before she felt a hand on her arm. "Come here, little lady, it's okay..."

"No! I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself!" Miranda protested, struggling against the man's grip. She heard him grumbling, then felt herself being picked up, and carried away. The security office was small, and the chairs were made out of hard and uncomfortable plastic. She actually wished she was still wearing her diaper to give the chairs a little padding as she sat there, wiggling uncomfortably as the security officer, keeping a close and annoyed eye on her as he made an announcement about her over the PA system, to try to bring Kara to her. This had not worked out nearly as well as she'd hoped.

Kara hears the announcement over the PA system. "Well at least she is safe and will stay that was until I get her." She gets up off the bench and dries her eyes. Kara walks down the mall to the security office. She walks in and sees Miranda setting there in one of the chairs. "So that is where you are at. You had me really worried." Kara looks at the Security officer. "Thank you for finding her. She slipped out of her stroller with I turned my back for a moment." Kara picks up Miranda and pops her bottom. She felt there was no diaper under Miranda's clothes. "Where is the diaper I put you in? You know you aren't potty trained yet." Kara kept her hand under Miranda's bottom. She feels it getting wet. Kara shows her the wetness on her hand. "This is why you wear diapers. So you don't wet your pants."

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed in the hard seat, trying to build up the confidence to ask to use the bathroom. The security guard still didn't look happy with her, and he also looked like he was in the middle of some kind of paperwork, so she didn't dare to interrupt him, instead silently berating herself for not using the bathroom while she was in it. Kara came in not long after, making Miranda feel rather nervous - getting picked up again didn't help, either, and Kara demonstrating that she knew that Miranda had taken off her diaper was just the last straw, and before she even realized it, she was wetting herself again, turning bright red as she did so.

"Well, just pay more attention in the future," the security guard grumbled. "She seems like a handful."

Kara nods. "Thank you sir. I'll make sure she doesn't wander off again even if I have to cut her feet off. Do you have a bathroom here." The security points at the door behind her. She takes the diaper bag out from under the stroller and carries it into the bathroom along with Miranda. Kara takes off Miranda's onsie and overalls. "Well I can't put these back on you. They are wet. I guess you are going to have to stay in your diaper and a t shirt. Why did you take your diaper off? You know you have accidents alot." She doesn't know if the security guard could hear her or not,but she figured it would be best to carry it out that Miranda was a toddler. Kara puts a dry diaper on Miranda and puts the wet clothes in a garbage bag that was in the box on the shelf. She puts the bag in the diaperbag and carries Miranda out of the bathroom. Kara puts Miranda into the stroller and buckles her in. "You have lost the right to walk beside me because you ran off from me." She thanks the security guard again and leaves the office. "That was a very bad thing you did. I should take that dress I just got you back to the store. Do you want me to do that or do you want a bare bottom spanking?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda sat in her stroller, mortified, finding it hard to believe that she was out in public with her diaper exposed, that Kara had made her be like that. It wasn't fair! She could probably have gotten into some serious trouble for being dressed like that in the middle of the mall, but the security guard had seen her and not thought a thing of it. It was like she really was a toddler, at least in everyone's else's eyes, which was pretty much the same thing. She whimpered at the choice Kara offered, remembering her dress, and the promise it held of being a teenager again. But still, she didn't want to get another spanking, either... She hated both options, and trying to choose started to bring tears to her eyes. "Isn't it bad enough I have to get push through the mall in just a diaper?" she asked quietly, sniffling.

Kara looks down at Miranda. "You brought this on yourself. You was the one who chose to take off your diaper and put your clothes back on. If you had left your diaper alone. You wouldn't have wet your clothes and your diaper would be covered now." She was going to leave Miranda,but she just couldn't do it eventhough Miranda deserved it for taking off her diaper and wetting her clothes. Kara takes Miranda into the family restroom. She takes Miranda out of the stroller and kneels down so they are eye to eye. "Miranda, I'm very disappointed in your behavior. It was bad enough you ran away from me,but you took off your diaper and then wet your clothes. I should leave you in just your diaper since everyone thinks you are a toddler,but I'm not going to." Kara takes out the white dress that Miranda tried on in the store. "I bought this dress long with the black one. I didn't think I would be putting it on you this quick." She puts the dress on Miranda and puts her arms in the sleeves. Kara zips up the dress and puts Miranda into the stroller. "If you take off your diaper again and have an accident. You will be kept in just your diaper. I don't care where we are or who is around."

Guest clinediap

Miranda nodded obediently, staring down at her feet. She didn't look forward to that punishment, but she supposed that was the point. It was definitely a good deterrent. "Yes, mommy," she said humbly. "I-I won't." She looked down at the dress, feeling like it was even more like Cinderella's dress than it had in the store. Then again, she had just been through some rather babyish humiliation, which she imagined was coloring her perceptions somewhat. Even so, after a moment, she glanced back down at her feet, shuffling them on the stroller's footrest as she thought to say, "Thank you," hoping that would buy her a little bit of goodwill.

Kara smiles at Miranda. "You are welcome. Do you still want to go to the bookstore or would you like to go somewhere else? I'm sorry I had to embarrass you like that,but it is important you don't run off from me. You could have been taken by someone and I would have never seen you again. It scared me alot when I couldn't find you. I thought something terrible had happened to you."

Guest clinediap

"I can take care of myself..." Miranda protested quietly, though there was really very little evidence of that. She shrugged. "The bookstore's fine." She started to ask if they couldn't just go home, but she'd already asked that plenty of times, and always with the same answer. She doubted she'd get a different one this time. She reached out, taking a few of her Cheerios and popping them into her mouth before taking a drink, not terribly hungry or thirsty, more wanting something to do to occupy her time while she got pushed to the next stop, something that would give her something to focus on other than looking at the other people there in the mall.

Kara looks at Miranda. "I can see how well you can take care of yourself. You couldn't get your onsie snapped in the fitting room. You couldn't keep your clothes dry after you took off your diaper. Are you a child or an adult? You don't seem to be an adult to me." She pushes Miranda down the mall to the bookstore.

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted. "I am an adult," she protested quietly, before going back to her Cheerios. Sure, all those things were true, but Kara just didn't understand the whole story. That was it. She could have gotten it snapped just fine in a minute, and if... Well, if she hadn't been so scared of the security guard, then she would've gotten to the bathroom on time, surely. But he looked pretty scary anyway, so she didn't think it was -that- babyish to have been afraid of him. Kara just wasn't being fair. But Miranda decided not to point that out, wanting to keep the ride to the bookstore to be peaceful. She'd had enough adventure for one day - she didn't want to accidentally cause a scene of some kind in the middle of the mall. Or another scene, anyway - she hated to think of how many people had been around when she'd been getting carried to the security office, protesting that she was a big girl.

Kara smiles. "Well you aren't acting like one. You have been acting like a child since you got to my house. So that is why I made you a baby." She pushes Miranda into the bookstore. "Where would you like to go first in the store? After you are done looking. We are going home."

Guest clinediap

Miranda breathed a sigh of relief - finally! What she'd been hoping for ever since they'd gotten there! Or before, even. She looked up at Kara hopefully. "Can we just go ahead and go home now?" she asked in a whisper, glad for the relatively empty store. "I mean, I don't want to have to ask you to buy anything else for me, and I don't have any money, so why even bother looking around? Let's just go."

Kara nods. "Yes we can go home. I was going to take you home after I put the dress on you,but you said you wanted to go to the bookstore. So that is where I took you." She pushes Miranda out of the store and down the mall to where they came in at. Kara takes Miranda out to the car and puts her in the carseat. She puts the stroller in the trunk and gets in the driver seat. Kara backs out of the parking place and heads towards the exit. "Would you like to go to McDonalds on the way home and get some ice cream or an apple pie?"

Guest clinediap

"Oh," Miranda blushed. She should really learn not to just assume things, she told herself. It could have saved her a little bit of worry, anyway. She even managed to smile a little after Kara had buckled her into her carseat, despite being strapped down again like a baby, just because they were finally getting out of there and back home. But when McDonald's was brought up, it made her hesitate. Yeah, being home would be great... But ice cream sure did sound good, after the tough day she'd had. "Okay," she conceded. "Let's go!"

Kara smiles in the rearview mirror as she drives. She pulls into McDonalds and found a parking place. Kara helped Miranda out of the carseat and held her hand as they went across the parking lot. She held the door open and let Miranda go inside. The two of them walks up the cashier. Kara looks at Miranda. "Do you want a vanilla cone or a small blizzard?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda looked around the McDonald's, feeling a little nervous, as she hadn't thought about how many kids there would probably be there. She did her best to ignore them, staying close to Kara. "Umm.... A Blizzard," she answered. "A Reese Cup Blizzard!" She tried to disguise her voice a little as she said it, to sound younger, just in case anybody she knew was there.

Kara nods. "Ok Missy." When it was their turn. Kara ordered a small Reese Cup McFlury for Miranda and a small Oreo McFlury for herself. She paid for them and talked over to a table. Kara sets Miranda in one of the seats and hands her the Reese Cup McFlury and a spoon. She starts to eat her own icecream.

(After I wrote the previous post I realized a mistake. The milkshakes at McDonalds are called Mc Fluries. The Blizzard is from Dairy Queen.)

Guest clinediap

Miranda dug around in her ice cream, picking out the bits of Reese's Cups happily. She'd half expected Kara to ask for a high chair or something for her, but she'd been merciful this time. And the ice cream was doing a good job of cheering Miranda back up, helping her try to forget all the things she'd been through that day. At least until she heard a familiar voice across the restaurant. She glanced over nervously, and, sure enough, it was who she thought it was - Angie, a girl she'd babysat when she was 2 or 3, and still being potty trained. It had seemed to take her forever to do so, however, and Miranda had gotten a little... impatient... with her, telling her she was going to wind up back in diapers for the rest of her life. She knew it was mean, and she'd known it then, too - she'd just hoped then that it would help motivate the girl. Instead, it had upset her, and gotten Miranda fired. Angie must have been six or seven by now, and eating happily with a friend of hers and what Miranda assumed to be the friend's family, since it wasn't Angie's. Miranda hunched down in her seat, trying to scoot her chair over so that Angie's view of her would be blocked by Kara. "Umm... It's good," she said quietly, hoping that by speaking she could distract Kara from wondering what she was up to. "Thank you."

Kara wasn't really paying much attention to what was going on behind her. She saw Miranda scopping her chair over and hunching down in the seat. "What are you up to? Do I need to get a highchair for you? You seem more interested in playing in your chair than you do eating your ice cream. Am I going to have to feed your ice cream too?" Kara took a big spoonful of ice cream and puts it into her mouth.

Guest clinediap

"No, I can do it on my own!" Miranda protested quickly, almost reflexively by now, and without thinking to disguise her voice. She winced, peeking around Kara, but Angie didn't seem to be paying any attention to her, so it seemed to be all right. She went back to eating her ice cream, going at it more quickly now so that they could get out of there as soon as possible.

Kara nods. "Ok I was just asking. You didn't need to bite my head off." She looked in the same direction Miranda was. "Are you trying to hide from that little girl over there in diapers? Did you babysit her or something? It is the only thing I can think of that would make someone else try to melt into the seat and hide. What are you worried about? No one at the mall knew who you was and other only person who said anything about you didn't know it was you. She thought you was a toddler. So you can relax. I doubt anyone knows who you really are." Kara notices Miranda eating faster. "Slow down. You are going to give yourself a brain freeze."

Guest clinediap

Miranda shrugged. "You never know..." she said. "I did babysit her, and... Well, I wasn't always all that nice to her... So I'd rather not have her see me..." She shrugged again. "You know, just in case..." She slows down her eating a little bit, though, despite Kara's reassurances, she didn't want to risk staying there too long, so she doesn't get too much slower.

Kara nods. "I see. So you have a pattern of not treating the children you babysit not very nice. I thought it was just with Missy. I wouldn't worry too much about her. She seems to still be like a baby. Eventhough she is pass baby in age. She is in diapers, there is a pacifier clipped to her shirt. Her clothes are on the babyish side. Even if she did see you. She probably wouldn't know who you was."