LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda knocked gently on the front door before letting herself in. The house seemed pretty empty, but that wasn't too surprising, as it was still quite early. She glanced into the living room, spying the playpen set up in the corner, stocked with plenty of toys for the toddler she wasn't going to be caring for over the next two weeks - the parents of her babysitting charge had decided to take the baby with them at the last minute.Miranda was a little surprised at how big the playpen seemed... She could have fit in it easily. She knew she was small for her 19 years, and more cute than sexy with her curly blond hair and big blue eyes, but she had never really thought of herself as being that small.

Since the toddler was gone, her only other charge was only a girl only a year or two younger than her. Miranda had asked the parents if they just wanted to call off the job in that case, but they'd already paid half of her fee, so they'd told her to go ahead anyway, that their older daughter could use supervision as well. Miranda didn't have much experience in watching anyone that age - really, she dealt almost exclusively with toddlers - but from her experience, most teenagers acted a lot like overgrown babies anyway.

She found the girl's room easily, giving it a loud knock and then waiting for it to open, her arms folded sternly across her chest. It would be best to establish her position of power right away, she figured, in case the girl didn't like the idea of being looked after by someone almost her own age. If there was one thing she'd learned from her babysitting experience, it was that it was always best to establish who was in charge right away, and that was just what she intended to do.

(Hi! So, hopefully someone is interested in joining this with me... My general plan for this is that the girl who is being babysat is not pleased about all this, and so decides to show Miranda who is really in charge... Obviously, given the nature of the board, that would involve a role-reversal, and diapers, at least at some point. Hope to play with you soon! ^-^)

Kara hears someone knocking on her bedroom door. She takes her headphones off and gets up off the bed. Kara walks to the door and opens it. She sees her sister's babysitter. Kara looks down at Miranda since she was a couple of inches taller than Miranda. "What are you doing here? Didn't mom tell you. They took the squirt with them and they didn't need you to come?

• Like 1
Guest clinediap

Miranda shifted uncomfortably for a moment as she stared up at her charge, glad she'd decided to wear her heels, since they'd at least helped to minimize the size difference. She quickly reminded herself that size wasn't everything, however. "Good morning... Kara, isn't it? My name is Miranda; it's nice to meet you. I'm afraid it was -you- that your mother misinformed, however... I know that your little sister isn't here, but your mother still wanted me here to look after you. Now, I can be very easy-going if you can behave yourself, as I'm sure you can, since you're a big girl. Now, did you get your chores done already? The sooner they're done, the sooner we can get to having some fun!"

Miranda smiled up at the girl, settling easily into her usual mode of speech while on the job. She was a little worried it would come across as too condescending, but she was older, after all, and the babysitter.

Kara nods. "Yes it is Kara. I know who you are. I've seen you here when I was coming in from being out." She crossed her arms. "Well I do not need a babysitter. I'm not a baby or a small child. So you are just wasting your time. Well since you are so easy going. Then it will be easy for you to get going out of my room and out of the house." Kara laughs. "Yes I'm a big girl. You aren't. You are shorter than me. So that must make you a little girl and little girls do not tell big girls what to do." She shakes her head. "No I haven't done my chores and I'm not going to for two weeks. Mom isn't here and you can't make me do it. I was already having fun. I was having fun laying there and listening to my music."

Guest clinediap

Miranda shook her head. She should have known this would be more difficult than her normal jobs. "I won't be going anywhere, young lady," she said sternly, bristling a bit at Kara calling her a little girl, trying to stand up straighter. "I am older than you, and I am in charge. And I'm telling you to get your chores done. If you just want to lay around in here by yourself once your done, that's fine with me. It's my job to make sure you do them, though, and to make sure you behave yourself. And I have to tell you, you're not getting off to a good start."

Kara smiles. You might be older,but I'm bigger than you little one. I'm not one of kids you babysit. I'm not afraid of you and I know you can't pick me up and put me in timeout,but I can pick you up and put you into the playpen downstairs. So unless you want to be put in the playpen and left there. I would get off this you are in charge kick,because it doesn't work on me. If you want the chores done Cinderella. Then you are more than welcome to do them." She gets on her knees so they look eye on eye. "Does this look like the face of someone who cares if I'm not getting off to a good start with you? Because it isn't and I don't care. What you say. I am going to do what I want to. When I want to. Right now I want to go out and so I am going to." Kara gets up off her knees so she is taller than Miranda again.

Guest clinediap

Miranda grabbed Kara's arm, starting to feel a little frustrated. "No, little missy, you aren't going out! You are going to stay in this house at least until you finish your chores! And if you don't change your attitude, I think you'll be staying in for at least the first week of our little stay together! Besides, where are you going to go? There's nothing interesting within walking distance of here... And your mother told me you're not allowed to drive her car. If you're good, you can ask me to drive you somewhere, though..." Miranda smiled at that, the keys in her pocket helping to wash away the memory of this girl pointing out how much taller she was. She knew that was hardly professional, but Kara was starting to get on her nerves - after all, as her own mother had often pointed out to her while she was growing up, height was not a good measuring stick for maturity. Of course, part of that depended on how you measured maturity, too.... Physically, Miranda's maturity matched her height pretty well, as she had to wear a padded bra to give herself any kind of a bust at all. But mentally, she knew she was more than a match for this girl.

Kara smiles. "Like you can stop me from going out of the house. Like I told you earlier. I'm not some little kid you can boss around and who said I was going to drive? My friend Donna is coming to pick me up. Where we are going is none of your business. If I don't tell my parents. What makes you think I'm going to tell you?" There was a car honking outside in the driveway. "I'll see you when I get back. If I come back. I might stay away for the two weeks you are here."

Guest clinediap

Miranda shook her head, blocking the bedroom door as best she could. "All right... I gave you a chance. Now you're definitely grounded for the first week. Do you want to push for both weeks? You're not going anywhere, and certainly not without telling me where!"

Kara laughs. "Yeah right. You can't ground me. You are not my parent." She picks up Miranda. "Maybe little Miranda needs a time out and then she will see who is in charge here. Kara carries Miranda and put her into her sister's crib and put the side up." She walks out of her sister's nursery. "I'll see you when I get back home." Kara grabs her purse and goes downstairs. She leaves the house and gets into her friend's car. The two of them leave the house.

Guest clinediap

"Hey, let me go!" Miranda protested at being picked up so easily, squirming in Kara's grip quite ineffectively. She found herself being carried off to the nursery, which only increased her struggles, with equally useless results. She tried to get away once Kara had put her down, but instead found herself falling onto her butt, unable to balance on her high heels on the crib's mattress. "Let me out of here, young lady!" she yelled once she'd regained her composure, looking back up to find the side pulled up into place, and Kara already out of the room. "Kara! Don't you dare leave!"

But she could faintly hear the sound of a car pulling away, and she knew that meant she'd just been abandoned. She shook her head angrily, trying to stand back up, to get out of the crib. She probably could have done it, too, if she had managed to keep her balance on the plastic-coated mattress. Instead, she fell again, this time breaking the heel on one of her shoes. She cursed loudly, pulling off her shoe and angrily throwing it against the wall of the room, following it with the other shoe, leaving her in her socks.

That made it much easier to stand up. Unfortunately, without the height they added, she found herself well and truly trapped in the crib, the side stretching up too high for her to climb over, though she tried a few times, just to make sure. She balled her hands up into fists, beating on the bars, but that didn't do anything, either. Finally, she just sunk to the floor of the crib to wait for Kara to return, wishing she'd just thought to go to the bathroom before introducing herself to Kara.

The crib was pretty much empty - they must have taken the toddler's favorite toys and dolls and blankets and such on the trip. Miranda looked around boredly for a while, growing increasingly fidgety as her bladder grew more and more full. Finally, it was too much for her. "Kara!" she screamed, even though she knew the girl was gone. She stood back up, shaking the bars of the crib desperately as she started her "pee-pee dance", desperately trying to stop the inevitable. She lasted a few more minutes before she froze in the midst of her struggles at the feeling of something warm and wet cascading into her panties and then down the legs of her pants. She stared down at herself in shock for a moment before she started to cry, unable to believe she'd gotten herself into this mess, just waiting for Kara to get back. What else could she do?

Kara comes home a hour later and walks upstairs to the nursery. The first thing she notices is the smell of pee. She walks over to the crib. "Did the so called babysitter have an accident in her panties? Maybe she is a baby. Since only babies wet themselves. Are you a baby Miranda? You look like one in the crib in wet clothes."

Guest clinediap

"You let me out of here right now!" Miranda fumed, the time in wet pants having turned most of her embarrassment into anger. "This is your fault, young lady! I'm not a baby! The only reason I had an accident is because you trapped me in here! You are really pushing it, you know that?! You're not leaving this house again while I'm here, do you hear me?!" She stomped her foot, though the effect was mostly lost without shoes, or a solid floor beneath her.

Kara nods. "Yes I'm going to let you out,but it is to get you cleaned up and into proper clothes. Yes you are. You had an accident like a baby. You are having a temper tantrum like a baby. If you wasn't toddler size. You would have been able to get out of the crib. Yes I will be leaving the house,but you will be going with me. I can't leave a baby home alone." She lowers the side and take Miranda out. Kara puts her on the changing table and takes her clothes off. She puts the strap across Miranda's stomach and leaves the room. Kara comes back with a basin of warm water and a wash cloth. She cleans the pee smell off of Miranda's skin. "Time to see if Baby Miranda has a temperature." Kara unfastens the belt and picks Miranda up. She carries her to the rocking chair and lays Miranda across her lap. Kara dips the tip of the thermometer into the vaseline and then spreads Miranda's butt cheeks. Kara slides it into Miranda's bottom and holds it into place.

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed uncomfortably, wondering how in the world it had come to this - how had she lost control so quickly? She'd been helpless to stop Kara from doing what she wanted to her, unable to keep her from undressing her, taking away her pants, and with them her keys, unable to get away while she'd been strapped to the changing table, trapped there like a real toddler, unable to stop Kara from putting her over her lap and taking her temperature. But even as she lay there, wriggling, the thermometer cold inside her bottom, she tried to regain her control, though much more feebly than before. "Kara, for the last time, I am not a baby! You stop this right now! I'll tell your mother about this!" Though, even as she said it, she knew that wasn't true - she wasn't about to tell the person she hired how she'd completely lost control, and wound up having her role and that of her charge switched. "I'm warning you!"

Kara laughs. "Since when does a baby give out orders. As for telling my mom about this. Do you really want to admit to my mom that you lost control and ended being the one who got babysat? How would that effect your babysitting jobs if it got out that you turned into a baby by the one you was suppose to be watching?" She pops Miranda's bare butt cheek. "Don't be threatening me. You are in the perfect position to get a spanking. Do you want that? For the next two weeks. You are to call me mommy. You got it?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed as Kara called her bluff, and then again as she mentioned a spanking. She wouldn't dare! Would she...? "I'm not going to call you mommy!" she protested. "Look, I can forget about the grounding, all right? We'll just start fresh, how about that? Just take the stupid thermometer out of me and let me up!" She felt bad about giving in, but she was already losing control of the situation, so what difference did it make? Maybe she'd at least be able to salvage a bit of her dignity...

Kara takes the thermometer out of Miranda's bottom. "Well you don't have a temperature. That is good. I wouldn't want a sick back on my hands." She get up out of the rocking chair and carries Miranda back to the changing table. Kara puts Miranda down on the changing table and puts the belt back on her. "Time to get the baby diapered and dressed." Kara takes out a diaper out of the closet and came towards Miranda. "One last thing before I diaper you and dress you." She lays the diaper down and goes to her bathroom. Kara comes back with a container of lotion. "Time to make you look like a baby down there." She put some of the lotion on her hands and rubs it on the hair between Miranda's legs. Kara puts a pacifier in Miranda's mouth. "Keep it in your mouth or I would spank your bottom until it is bright red."

Guest clinediap

Miranda struggled against the belt, just as uselessly as before. Kara couldn't be serious about this! Miranda's heart had nearly stopped as she saw Kara bring out the diaper, but she'd been too flabbergasted to voice a protest... And now she had a pacifier in her mouth. And for a few moments, that was enough to stop her, until she reminded herself that -she- was the babysitter, no matter what Kara had threatened. She took out the pacifier, angrily tossing it across the room. "This has gone too far! It isn't funny, Kara! Let me off of here and stop playing around!"

Kara looks at Miranda. "I guess you didn't believe me when I said if you didn't leave the pacifier in your mouth. I was going to spank you. Well you will soo see I wasn't joking." She took the washcloth and wiped the lotion off. With the lotion came Miranda's hair. "There now you look like a baby. I got rid of the hair." Kara unbuckles Miranda and carries her back to the rocking chair. She spanks Miranda's bottom until it was red and Miranda was squirming on her lap. "Are you going to listen to me and call me Mommy or do I need to spank you until you listen to me and not talk back?" Kara smirks at Miranda. "You mind as well to as I say. You are fighting a losing battle. I'm going to win and do whatever I want to to you. You are powerless to stop me from doing what I want to you. If I wanted to. I could put you outside in the yard naked and with a red bottom. Do you want me to do that?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda lay across Kara's lap for a moment, tears streaming down her face. She'd been almost in a state of shock since Kara had wiped her with that washcloth, taking away her pubic hair as effortlessly as she'd taken away Miranda's padded bra earlier when she'd undressed her. In that position, with all signs of her maturity taken away, and with a freshly spanked bottom, Miranda couldn't help but feel like the little girl Kara seemed to want to turn her in to. Now that she'd already made good on her threat of spanking, Miranda found herself scared to push Kara any further, and, once the shock had worn off, blubbered, "No, please don't, mommy! I'll be good! I'll do what you want... Just don't make me wear diapers!"

Kara smiled to herself. She didn't think she could effectly pull it off and completely turn the tables on Miranda. "I'm glad we are finally seeing eye to eye about who is the baby here and who is in charge." Kara carries Miranda over to the changing table and lays her on her stomach. She takes out a tube of cream. "This will help take the sting away from your spanked bottom." Kara rubs it in completely and then puts Miranda on her back. She fans the diaper open and lifts up Miranda's bottom. Kara put it under Miranda and lowers her onto the waiting diaper. She sprinkles some powder and rubs it in. Kara pulls the diaper up and tapes it shut. Kara sets Miranda up and puts booties on her feet and a t shirt over her head. The bottom of the t shirt stopped at the top of the diaper. She braids Miranda's hair into two pigtails and then uses a rubberband to tie the ends together. Kara picks up Miranda and puts her on her hip. The two of them leave the nursery and goes into Kara's room. She stops in front of the full length mirror and puts her in front the mirror so Miranda could see what she looked like. "Does Baby Miranda like her baby clothes?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda had felt quite babyish as Kara got her dressed, whimpering softly as she was taped into her diaper, but it didn't even come close to preparing her for what she saw when she looked into the mirror. She fidgeted, diaper crinkling around her, staring at the reflection. She looked young enough as it was, without the help from her heels and bra, especially with her hair in pigtails, but the thick diaper bulging around her waist, in plain view no matter how much she tried to tug at the hem of the T-shirt, along with the fact that Kara now seemed to tower over her, made it look for all the world like she really was the baby, and Kara the babysitter. Miranda sniffled softly, staring at herself, before shaking her head. "Nuh-uh... I want my regular clothes back! I don't wanna wear diapers!"

Kara looks down at Miranda. "You can't have your clothes back. Babies don't wear big girl clothes. They wear diapers and little girl clothes. Are you hungry? I can fix us some lunch." She smiles as she looks at Miranda. Miranda looked adorable as a baby. "This is going to be a fun two weeks. I thought it was going to be boring with my parents and my little sister gone on vacation,but now I have a baby to take care of." Kara picks Miranda up and carries her downstairs. She puts on Dora the Explorer and put Miranda into the playpen. "Watch TV while I get lunch ready."

Guest clinediap

Miranda sighed, sitting down in the playpen, the thick padding beneath her bottom feeling very strange and new, though, unless she found a way to get her control back, she had a bad feeling it was going to grow to be very familiar. She glanced boredly up at the TV for a second or two - she'd watched plenty of Dora with her babysitting charges, and never liked it. As it turned out, being the one who was babysat didn't improve it any, but there wasn't much else to do as she waited for Kara to make lunch. She'd been expecting to be the one doing that, but she had to admit that was one responsibility she didn't mind losing.

She looked towards the kitchen, making sure Kara was busy, before she stood up in the playpen, trying to see if she could escape it. Unfortunately, its sides were just about as tall as the crib's, and even harder to get a grip on, since they were made of smooth plastic. She could just about get her foot as high as the top, but she just couldn't quite make it over, no matter how hard she tried. It looked like she was trapped again, at least for a little while.