LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed and blushed, starting to feel their eyes on her, listening to the little girl talk about her. She wished she could turn invisible, but of course, she couldn't. She could smell the distinctive smell of a messy diaper, and for a moment, that made her feel a little better, as she reminded herself that she wasn't just one of these babies, that she was a grown-up. And then she remembered that she was being seen as just one of these kids now, which didn't help things any, though at least, she told herself, she was still more mature than whichever of these kids had pooped their diaper.

And then the boy spoke up, too, and Miranda tried to sink down closer to the floor to make herself less visible, sitting back down on her bottom, rather than her knees, only to feel something warm and thick and mushy in the seat of her pants, and she blushed even darker red as she realized the baby she'd smelled was herself. She wiggled anxiously, her thumb finding its way to her mouth as she hunched down a little lower, hoping Miss Flowers would just hurry up and move along, and get story time over so Miranda could quietly go up to one of the helpers and ask for a change, hopefully avoiding both of her former babysitting charges in the process.

Miss Flowers looks at the kids. "I don't think Miranda is the babysitter you all seem to think she is. If she was that babysitter. Then she wouldn't be in daycare or in a class with 2 year olds." She picks up the book and starts to read it. Miss Flowers showed the pictures in the books after she would read the pages. After she finishes reading the book. "It is naptime. Everyone who needs a diaper change before naptime line up in front of the door to the changing room and Miss Brooks will change you. While I take the ones who don't need a change to the naproom." The girl and the boy who said they thought she was their babysitter lined up along with Beth and some other kids.

Guest clinediap

Miranda shifted uncomfortably all through the story, glad to have the attention off of her, though she was sure she could feel the eyes of her two former charges on her as she did her best to ignore them, staring straight ahead at Miss Flowers. Finally, it was over, and she started to get up to try to discreetly find one of the helpers, only to have Miss Flowers make her announcement. She blushed as she saw the kids lining up, biting her bottom lip. She didn't want to spend her whole nap in a messy diaper, but she couldn't bring herself to line up, to publicly announce that she needed a change. And she couldn't just stand there in one place, either, so she reluctantly went over with the group going with Miss Flowers, trying to stay a little ways away from the grown-up in the hopes that she wouldn't smell the state of her pants.

Miss Flowers sniffs the air as the kids line up behind her. She notices Miranda's diaper sagging a little bit. "Miranda, you are in the wrong line. You need to be in the one to be changed. I would have thought at 2 years old. You would know when your diaper is messy. Maybe I should talk to your mommy about putting you in the Toddler's Nursery." She walks Miranda over to the other kids to be changed. Then she walks the other kids to the naproom.

Beth looks at Miranda. "Did you really not know you needed to be changed or did you just not want to have Miss Brooks to change you because you are shy about letting someone other than your mommy change you?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda turned bright red as Miss Flowers quickly saw through her, leading her over to the other line with a lecture, making her wish she'd just admitted it to begin with. She looked down at the floor, hoping to avoid the attention of the two kids she'd babysat. She looked up again as Beth spoke to her, shrugging. She couldn't really explain her real reason, so she just said, "Just shy, I guess..."

Beth laughs and leans close to Miranda. "You think you are shy to be changed by Miss Brooks. Try being new here and needing a change. Laying on the changing table worried what the person changing you is going to when she opens your diaper and see what is inside."

Miss Brooks comes out. "Who is next?" Beth walks in to the changing room leaving Miranda with the boy and girl that she use to babysit.

Guest clinediap

Miranda watched Beth walk away anxiously, glancing around at the other kids. She wasn't sure what to do to try to hide the state of her diaper, not wanting them to know just how babyish her accident had been. After a moment, she tugged her shorts down a bit, deciding that showing off a little of the waistband would be better than having her diapers sagginess be so apparent. She tried to edge a little closer to the front of the line, hoping that the kids in front of her were unobservant, or at least apathetic enough not to care.

The boy and girl looks at Miranda. "Where do you think you are going? You can't break in line. That is rude." The boy smiles at Miranda. "I still think you was my babysitter,but if you are. Then why are you in daycare and a messy diaper? You must have been a bad babysitter to someone and they turned you into a baby to teach you a lesson. Well if you was my babysitter. You are getting what you deserved. You was a terrible babysitter."

Guest clinediap

Miranda turned bright red, crossing her hands behind her to try to hide the sight of her diaper. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," she said. "How could I be anyone's babysitter? I'm just a kid... But if I was, then I'd be a good babysitter! And I'm not messy, just a little wet..."

The boy laughs. "If that is what you want to say,but I know you are. I wouldn't forget the terrible babysitter I had."

The girl giggles. "No you are messy. I smelled it when we was having storytime."

Miss Brooks comes out with Beth. "Who is next."

The girl raises her hand. I'm next." She goes into the changing room with Miss Brooks.

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted, starting to feel a bit angry that this little kid was accusing her of being such an awful babysitter - what did he know, anyway? She hoped to get away from them by getting changed next, regardless of her place in line, only to get beaten to the punch. Frustrated, and apparently unable to escape her tormentor, she decided to fight back, trying to shove him down, though he had grown quite a bit since the last time she'd babysat him, and her action didn't do much of anything. "I'm not terrible!" she said anyway, stomping her foot and putting her hands on her hips.

The boy smiled. "So you do admit to being a babysitter. Well if you ask me. You are getting what you deserve. See how you like being messy and no one changing you for a long time." He laughs. "You shove like a girl and you are weak too."

Mrs. Gordon saw what was going on and she came over. "We do not shove other people in this class. You have just earned yourself some time in the naughty stool. Your messy diaper will have to wait. Maybe setting in your messy diaper will help you realize how bad of a girl you was by shoving another child. You could have hurt him." She picks Miranda up and carries her over to the corner. Mrs. Gordon puts Miranda down in the naughty chair. "Stay there until I come back to get you."

Guest clinediap

"What? No!" Miranda whimpered, struggling in Mrs. Gordon's hands, trying unsuccessfully to get away. She wrinkled her nose as she was lowered onto the stool, feeling her messy diaper squishing beneath her, blushing at the sensation, and at the realization that she had been put in the corner like a naughty toddler, on display. She squirmed on the hard plastic stool, feeling herself start to wet again, her bladder seeming to be conspiring to make her feel even more like she really belonged here, in a daycare, as one of the children. She sniffled softly, glancing behind her and not seeing any adults looking at her. Carefully, she got up, trying to sneak away, to find some place to hide, though what she was going to do after that, she wasn't quite sure. She'd think of something... Wouldn't she?

The boy saw Miranda getting up off the stool and smiles. "Mrs Gordon,Miranda got up off the naughty stool."

Mrs Gordon turns around and sees Miranda walking away. "You don't seem to listen." She scoops up Miranda and carries her over to the chair Miss Flowers was using during storytime. Mrs. Gordon puts Miranda across her lap and spanks Miranda's diapered bottom. Smearing the poop all over her bottom. "Since you can't seem to stand on the stool like you was told. I guess I'll have to put you in the pen." Mrs Gordon carries Miranda over to the playpen and puts her in it. It was tall enough that Miranda wouldn't be able to climb out. After the boy got changed. He walked pass the playpen and laughs at Miranda. Then he sticks out his tongue at her.

Guest clinediap

Miranda tried to hurry back to the stool as the boy tattled on her, but she wasn't quick enough, and found herself getting picked up again, this time winding up over Mrs. Gordon's lap, struggling to get away from the woman as she spanked her, right in front of all of the other kids, then left her trapped in the playpen in her very messy diaper. She found herself sucking on her thumb, trying not to cry from the humiliations she'd just been through, but not quite able to keep a few tears from running down her face, only getting worse as her former charge, now in a nice, dry diaper, saw her, mocking her, with her unable to do anything about it.

She felt slightly sick to her tummy as she recalled babysitting him, walking past him as he sat in his own playpen in a messy diaper, telling him to calm down, his mommy would be home in half an hour to take care of him; and now here she was, the roles reversed... She silently resolved never to put another one of her charges through this, only to realize that it was going to be a long time before she HAD any more babysitting jobs. Even if Kara let her grow up again anytime soon, who knew how long it would be before she could get back out of diapers herself, with the number of accidents she'd been having.

She cried softly in her playpen, sucking her thumb, sitting as still as she could bear, just waiting for a diaper change, afraid to do anything else that might wind up delaying that.

After she changes everyone else. Miss Brooks comes out of the changing room and looks at Miranda. "I think you have been in there long enough. Let's get you into a clean diaper." She lifts Miranda out and carries her into the changing room. Miss Brooks lays Miranda down on the changing table and untapes the diaper. "You have not been having a very good first day at daycare. I want to ask you something. If you don't want to answer it. It is fine with me. Are you the babysitter that William and Lucy think you are? I highly doubt you are. Because if you was. Then why would you be in daycare in diapers in a class with 2 year olds? Whether or not you are. You handled it wrong. You should have ignored them. Toddlers have very short attention spans. If you hadn't answered them. They would probably have forgotten about it in a hour and moved on to something else." Miss Brooks finishes cleaning up Miranda's messy bottom and puts some lotion on Miranda's skin. She rubbed it in and then did the same with the powder. Miss Brooks pulls the diaper up and tapes it shut." She picks Miranda up and carries her back into the room. Miss Brooks gets the bottle of milk out of the warmer and carries it and Miranda over to the rocking chair. She sets down in the rocking chair and put the nipple of the bottle into Miranda's mouth. Miss Brooks rocks Miranda and hums a lullaby to her.

Guest clinediap

Miranda shook her head quickly. "No, of course not!" she replied to the question, feeling a bit sheepish as the woman lectured her. She knew all of that stuff already, of course, but, as usual, she just hadn't been thinking clearly. At least she'd finally gotten a change - and after being left to stew in her messy pants for so long, she hardly even thought about how embarrassing it was for a stranger to be doing it. Or for a stranger to be bottle-feeding her on her lap, or for her to find herself falling asleep on that stranger's lap, with a tummy full of warm milk.

Guest clinediap

Miranda woke up in a crib once again, something that was hardly surprising anymore. It was a bit more surprising, however, to find herself surrounded not by Missy's room, but by other cribs. It took her a moment to remember what was going on, and for her embarrassment at her previous actions to sink in. She'd have to be more careful for the rest of her time there... She wouldn't want to give any of the kids any further reason to believe that she really was a grown-up, nor did she want to land herself in any more trouble. Surely she could be a good girl, for another hour or two, anyway. She sat up with a sigh, staring up at the bars of the crib boredly, waiting to be released so she could give it a try.

Miss Flowers walks into the naproom. "I see you are finally awake. There is someone here to see you." She moved to the side and standing in the doorway was Kara.

Kara walks into the room and over to the crib. She lowered the side of the crib and picks up Miranda. "Hello Miranda." Kara carries her out of the naproom. "Do you want to go home now or do you want to stay at daycare a little longer. Miss Flowers is about to take the class out to the playground to play. Do you want to stay here and play?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda was surprised at how relieved she was to see Kara, after what felt like forever, though she knew couldn't have been more than a few hours, if that. She thought, bashfully, that this must be what it was like for a toddler on their first day of daycare, seeing their mommy come to pick them up. Still, she couldn't deny that she was glad to see Kara, glad for that familiarity, rather than having strangers take care of her, and treat her like a baby. "Let's go home," she said quickly. If she wasn't at the daycare, she couldn't get into any more trouble... At least not for that day. She had a feeling she would be back there eventually, but maybe her former charges would forget about her somehow in the time in between.

Kara nods. "Ok we'll go home." She carries Miranda to the 2 year old room to get her diaperbag. Kara checks Miranda's diaper while she stands in the room with Miranda in her arm. "Do you need a diaper change before we go home or do you want to wait until we get home. You are wet and you messed in your sleep"

Guest clinediap

"I don't need a change," Miranda mumbled sleepily, squirming slightly, which only made her aware that she was wrong. "Oh... Umm..." She shrugged, glancing around nervously. She didn't really want to stay in her squishy pants much longer than she had to, as, now that she was awake enough to notice them, she wanted out, but she wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible, to avoid anyone else seeing her getting her messy pants changed. "I can wait," she said finally.

Kara nods. "Ok I'll change you when we get home." She carries Miranda out the door and over to the car. Kara puts Miranda into the backseat and buckles her in. She backs out of the parking spot and leaves the daycare. "So how was your first day at daycare?" Kara knew the answer to the question. She had talked to Miss Flowers while Miranda was napping.

Guest clinediap

"Umm... It was okay," Miranda said, fidgeting. She wasn't about to admit to getting in trouble on her first day, and risk being in trouble all over again, this time with Kara. "I played with someone and we had storytime and lunch, and naptime... That was about it..." She shrugged innocently. "What'd you do?"