LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara looks where Miranda was pointing. "Thanks. You are a big help." She pushes the cart over to where the diapers was at. Kara looks the diapers. She picks up two packs and shows them to Miranda. "Which pack do you want. These are like the ones you are wearing now and these." She points to the other package. "Are pink and thicker than the ones you are wearing now."

Guest clinediap

Miranda glanced around the aisle nervously as Kara looked through the diapers, feeling even more embarrassed than she'd anticipated, since, now that she was sitting in the front of the cart, there was little doubt who the diapers were for, even before Kara started asking her which she wanted. She looked away as Kara explained her choices, hoping there was nobody else around... Unfortunately, in doing so, she didn't see which package was which. "Umm... Those ones?" she said, pointing towards the package that looked the most like the diaper she was wearing now might have come from, and hoping she was right - she wasn't. Her current diaper was thick enough - she didn't want to think about how bad her waddle would be with even thicker padding between her legs.

Kara nods and puts the thicker diapers in the cart. Next they went over to the babyfood aisle. Kara picks up some jars of babyfood,two boxes of baby cereal, some baby cookies. She puts all of it in the cart and leaves the baby section. Kara goes over the rest of the grocery store part getting what was on her list. "Do you want to go over to the toy department and get some toys of your own to play with?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed uncomfortably as she watched Kara getting food off of the shelves, knowing that it was meant for her. While the peach babyfood hadn't been terrible, that didn't mean that the other kinds would be any good... But she was going to find out for herself, she was sure. Still, after what felt like forever, Kara finally finished, and they headed away from the dreaded baby section, though of course they were now carrying all that stuff around with them, so it wasn't like it was a secret what they had gotten. Even so, she felt a bit better. She shook her head at Kara's question. "No, let's just go get some real food," she said. Sure, Missy's toys were all pretty boring, and she'd seen all of them by now, but she didn't imagine any of the other baby toys would be much better.

Kara nods. "Ok I just thought my little girl would like some Barbies to play with or a doll,but if you don't. That is ok with me." She pushes the cart up and down the aisle on the grocery store getting what she needed off the shelves. Kara looks the list over and sighs. "Dang, I forgot something when I was over in the baby department. I guess we better go get it." She pushes the cart back over to the baby section and goes back down the diaper aisle. Kara looks the shelves over. "Darn, they don't have any goodnites in my size." She finds some other bedwetting pants. Kara picks up the package and puts them into the cart. "I guess I am going to have to get these. The only other choice is one of your diapers."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed again as they returned to the baby aisle, wondering what new thing Kara could be introducing to the situation, only to feel relieved that it wasn't for her. She also felt relieved as she gave up and peed in her diaper once again, the bottle from breakfast having worked its way through her as they shopped - or, rather, as Kara had shopped and she'd sat there, fidgeting and feeling useless. It seemed rather ironic, wetting her diaper surrounded by all this baby stuff, but she'd held it as long as she could manage, which wasn't long, but she was glad she'd at least noticed her bladder was full. Her tummy was feeling rather full as well, but she was pretty sure she'd be all right for a bit. "I'm sure those'll work okay," she said with a shrug, looking at the bedwetter pants - she didn't know much about them, as her babysitting charges in general weren't ready for them. "Or we could go to a different store to find them, I guess..."

Kara shakes her head. "No these will do ok. I guess even if they are very babyish looking." She puts the package into the cart. "You would think the company who made these would realize that older girls are not going to want to wear bedwetting pants with Barbie and her friends on them. That kind of thing should be on training pants for little girls or diapers."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed a little at the mention of diapers, as if Kara saying the word made it more obvious that Miranda was wearing them. Though part of that embarrassment likely stemmed from the sudden increase of pressure from her bowel, leaving her squirming a little more obviously as she shrugged and muttered, "I guess..." before Kara started steering them towards the cash registers at the front of the store, where she saw that they were surprisingly busy, with at least two people at each of the open registers, including the one they stopped at. Miranda was still feeling pretty confident she could make it until they had paid, but a cramp hit her tummy, quickly convincing her otherwise, and she started to whisper, "Ka.. Mommy, I hafta go to the bathroom." But, afraid someone else in line would hear, she bent forward, trying to get closer to Kara, only to feel a rush of warm mush fill the back of her pants the moment her bottom left the seat. She turned bright red, and then even brighter as she sat back in the seat, unable to maintain that position for long, and felt her bottom sink into the mess she'd made, squishing it further around herself as she squeaked out a quiet, "Uh-oh..."

Kara nods. "Ok I'll take you to go to the bathroom." She starts to get out of line when she smells the odor coming from Miranda's diaper. "I guess there is no rush now. I'll change you after I check out." Kara waits her turn to check out. She puts the groceries on the belt and as the Cashier rings it up. Kara puts the bags in the cart as it was bagged up. She pays for the groceries and then pushes the cart over to the ladies restroom. "Do you want me to change you here or wait until we get to the car?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda stared down at the floor as they checked out, sure that everyone around knew what had happened as quickly as Kara did, shifting uncomfortably in her stinky diaper. It seemed to take forever for the people in front of them to check out, and then even longer for the cashier to finish with their stuff, as if she'd slowed down just to make Miranda suffer longer. She was sure the woman working there knew full well who those diapers were for.

She shrugged at Kara's question, glancing around nervously. She didn't really want to get changed in a public restroom again, but she also didn't want to get changed out in the car, either. She didn't really want to get changed at all, really, but she certainly didn't want to have to stay in her full diaper for any longer than she had to, so she sighed and said, "Here, I guess."

Kara nods and takes Miranda over to the restroom. She takes Miranda out of the cart and carries her into the restroom. Kara had to wait to use the changing table. There was a girl already using it. When the girl finished changing her sister. She picks her sister up off the table and takes her by the hand. The two of them walked out of the restoom. Kara picks up Miranda and lays her on the changing table. She untapes the diaper and starts to clean up Miranda's bottom. As she was doing this. Some girls from Miranda's high school came in to use the restroom. They looks at Miranda and then walks over to the stalls to use the toilet.

Guest clinediap

Miranda waited impatiently for the other little girl to get changed, fidgeting uncomfortably at Kara's side, the crotch of her overalls keeping the diaper from drooping too much, but in return held the mess in it closer to her skin, reminding her more fully of her situation. She wrinkled her nose a little as Kara set her down on the changing table once the former occupant had left it, but was happy when Kara untaped her diaper, finally freeing her from her mushy prison, at least until a pair of familiar looking girls came in. It took her a moment to place them - high school felt like a half-remembered dream - but as she did, she turned bright red. "Let's go," she hissed quietly at Kara. As much as she hated to admit it, there wasn't time for Kara to finish cleaning her up, so she begrudgingly said, "Just tape the diaper back up and change me later... Let's just go before they get back out of the stalls..."

Kara shakes her head. "No I am not going to. I've started changing you and I'm going to finish." She continues to clean Miranda up and then throws the diaper away. Kara gets a new diaper out and puts it under Miranda's bottom. She sprinkles some powder on Miranda as the girls came out of the stall. They walked over to the sink and washed their hands. They looked at Miranda in the mirror and then walks out of the bathroom. Kara tapes the diaper shut and resnaps the overalls. She helps Miranda off the changing table and goes over to the sink. Kara washes her hands and then dries them. She takes Miranda by the hand and walks her out of the bathroom. The girls was standing outside of the bathroom walking to their friends. Kara puts Miranda into the cart and pushes her out of the store. She walks over to the car and puts the groceries in the trunk. Then puts Miranda into the car seat. She buckles Miranda in and then gets in the driver seat. Kara backs out of the parking place and drives towards home.

Guest clinediap

Miranda held her breath as the stall doors reopened, trying to hide her face as best she could, feeling like the girls' stares remained focused on her for forever until at last they walked away, and she breathed a sigh of relief. That could have been worse... They hadn't teased her, or said anything at all. Maybe they didn't even recognize her, and just thought she looked familiar but couldn't quite place where they'd have seen her. Or maybe they knew full well who it was, and just didn't want her to know that. She could only hope for the best as she got put into another diaper, and had her babyish overalls snapped back up over top of it. She was silent as they left the store, mostly not wanting to risk them recognizing her voice, and sat still while Kara loaded the groceries, then gratefully sank back into the car seat, glad for the privacy of the car. "That was a close one, huh?" she said finally, giggling nervously, trying to convince herself that was all it had been.

Kara looks up in the rearview mirror. "What so you mean that was a close one? Did you know those girls in the restroom?" She pulls into the driveway and gets the groceries out. Once they was all in the house. Kara came out to the car to get Miranda out of the car seat. She takes her into the house and closes the door behind her. "Would you like to help me put up the groceries?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed a little in her car seat as she said, "Uh-huh... I think so, anyway... They looked familiar." But maybe she was wrong about that, if Kara hadn't recognized them... Then again, they hadn't really had the same social circles in high school, so that didn't necessarily prove anything. She did her best not to think about it as they went back inside. "Sure," she said, smiling a little, happy to be being given such a grown-up responsibility as that. "I'll help!"

Kara shrugs. "Well if they did know you. Then they didn't make any comments while they was in the restroom or when we left the restroom. So they probably didn't know who you was and just thought you was a toddler." She hands Miranda a bag. "Put these in your nursery. One is your diapers and the other is my bedwetting pants. Come back when you are done and you can help me put the rest of the groceries up." Kara watches Miranda happily skips out of the kitchen carrying the bag she gave her. She starts putting some of the heavier things up while she waited on Miranda to come back down.

Guest clinediap

Miranda hurried up to the nursery, where she took the two packages out of the shopping bag, looking at them for a moment, not quite sure where to put them, before finally she decided to set them on top of the changing table for Kara to take care of later. As she was glancing at them, however, she noticed the picture on the back of the package of diapers, saw that the diapers were pink, her heart sinking for a moment when she realized she'd chosen the wrong package, and now she was stuck with the thicker diapers! It wasn't fair! Though she couldn't really complain about it, or else Kara would probably just tell her it was her fault for not paying attention. She pouted for a moment or two, but there wasn't anything she could do about it now, so she trudged back down to the kitchen to see what else Kara needed her help with.

Kara sees Miranda coming down the stairs and come into the kitchen. "Next you can help me put the canned food away. I'll hand you the can and you can stack then in the cabinet. After that we will do the babyfood and cereal." She carries the bags with the cans in it over to the cabinet. Kara hands Miranda the cans one at a time to stack them in the cabinet. She knew she didn't really need Miranda's help putting the groceries away,but she wanted to make Miranda feel better incase those girls at Walmart did know who she really was. "You are a pretty good stacker."

Guest clinediap

Miranda giggled at the compliment, feeling more grown-up, at least until they moved on to the babyfood. She stared at the first jar for a moment, wrinkling her nose, then, trying to be subtle, pretended to try to put it on the top shelf of the cabinet, only to let it fall to the floor, hoping it would break. "Oopsie!" she exclaimed, almost before she'd actually dropped it, but as it turned out, the little jar was tougher than she'd expected, not breaking at all, only bouncing slightly and rolling a few inches away.

Kara notices Miranda dropped one of the jars. "Hang on. I'll give you a hand." She lifts Miranda on and stands her on the counter. "There now you can reach the top shelf without having to strain to reach it." Kara picks up the jar and hands it to Miranda. She watches Miranda put the jar on the shelf. Kara handed her another jar to put up. She repeated this over and over until all the jars of babyfood and the two boxes on baby cereal was put up. "There we are all done." Kara puts Miranda back down on the floor.

Guest clinediap

Miranda stared at her handiwork for a moment, the jars seeming to have multiplied in between her putting them there, and Kara putting her on the floor. There was so much... It made her feel a little queasy, looking at all of it, but she reminded herself that Missy would surely be eating some of it too, once she got back home, so it wasn't as if all of it was destined for her tummy alone. "What're we gonna do now?" she asked, looking up at Kara, trying to think about something else.

Kara looks at Miranda. "Well what would you like to do now? I guess if you want to go to the park. We can go." She looks at the jars of babyfood and knew most of it would be in Miranda's tummy and then in her diaper later. Kara walks into the living room and sets down on the couch. She turns on the TV and watches Clifford on the TV.

Guest clinediap

Miranda quickly shook her head, remembering her lost wager, which made her none too eager to go to the park. She followed Kara to the living room and climbed up onto the couch next to her, watching TV for a minute or two before starting to squirm, wanting something more to do, so she got back down and found the coloring book she'd used earlier in the week, laying down on her stomach and flipping through to find the right picture to work on, every now and then glancing up at Clifford.

Kara notices Miranda looking at Clifford on TV. It started out glancing every now and then at it. The glances got longer until she was focused on the show and totally engrossed in the show. Her eyes didn't leave the screen when Clifford went off and Dragon Tails came on. Kara notices Miranda was sucking contently on her thumb as she watched TV. She smiles to herself as she watches Miranda slip into a more toddlerish state of mind.