LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed in her highchair, pouting as she waited for the inevitable. Not just babyfood, but baby cereal as well... She wrinkled her nose at the thought, especially as she realized that Kara was probably going to feed her. "Can't I at least sit in a regular chair?" she whined, rattling the high chair's tray uselessly, though she hadn't really expected to be able to get it off anyway.

Kara carries the bowl of baby cereal over and then get the two jars of baby food. She puts in on the table out of Miranda's reach. "No you can't sit in a regular chair. Babies set in highchairs." Kara scoops up some of the baby cereal on the spoon and puts it into Miranda's mouth when she opened it to say something to Kara.

Guest clinediap

Miranda hadn't expected a different response, but she still opened her mouth to protest it, only to find it being filled with cereal. She pouted as she swallowed it, blushing as a little dribbled from the side of her mouth from where she hadn't managed to stop talking in time. "That wasn't fair," she said sulkily, but didn't dare say anything else, not wanting to make an even bigger mess of herself, though she seemed to get a fair amount on her bib anyway. But most of it did go into her mouth, filling her tummy with warm mush, just as she knew, wrinkling her nose a bit as she thought of it, that it would eventually cause her to fill her diaper with much less pleasant warm mush. It was just the cycle of life for toddlers... Which was what she was now. She squirmed a bit in her highchair, starting to feel a little full, enough that she knew she could last until lunchtime without feeling too hungry. "I'm done," she declared as Kara got about halfway through the cereal, before even getting to the babyfood, which had been her plan, so she could avoid that for as long as possible.

Kara shakes her head. "I don't think so. We are going to the park today and I don't want you getting hungry while we are there so you are going to eat all of your breakfast or you are not going to get any bacon like you asked for." She finishes feeding Miranda the cereal and one of the jars of strained peaches. "I guess that is enough breakfast. Do you still want bacon to eat?" Kara wipes Miranda's mouth and face with a wet cloth.

Guest clinediap

Miranda winced a little as Kara mentioned the park, remembering the bet. She supposed she should get used to it... If she was a baby now, more people than Kara were bound to see her without her diaper covered up - the rest of Kara's family, at the very least. It still made her a little nervous, though, giving her butterflies in her stomach, even as Kara continued to fill it with cereal and peaches. She shook her head at Kara's offer, by then actually feeling quite full, though she had to admit that, much as she'd been dreading it, the peach babyfood wasn't that bad. She didn't like the texture, but the taste was all right.

Kara notices Miranda shakes her head. "Ok you can have the bacon one other morning. You can set there and finish your bottle of juice while I fix and eat my breakfast or I can take you into the living room and let you watch Sesame Street on TV while I eat." She gets up from the table and starts to get her breakfast started while Miranda decided what she wanted to do.

Guest clinediap

"I'll just have my juice here," Miranda said, picking up the bottle and starting to drink it down, watching enviously as Kara prepared, and then ate, real food. She felt her diaper grow warm as she wet it while she sat there, drinking her bottle. The bacon did look awfully good, but she really was feeling too full for it, so she decided not to change her answer, to save that privilege for another morning.

Kara nods. "Ok that is fine with me." She makes her breakfast and sets down at the table. Kara takes the other jar of babyfood and starts to eat it. By the time she finished with it. Kara had in on her chin and around her mouth. She wipes her mouth and starts to eat her eggs. Kara notices Miranda looking at her bacon. She took one of the pieces and broke it up into finger size pieces and puts in on the tray in front of Miranda. Kara goes back to eating her breakfast. When she finished. Kara took her dishes and Miranda's bowl and spoon to the sink. She washed them up and put them into the dish drainer to dry. "Are you ready to get out of your highchair now?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda couldn't resist the allure of the bacon, not when it was just sitting there waiting for her, so, despite her already large breakfast, she started to pick up the little pieces and chew them up slowly, smiling at the yummy taste. It took her a while to finish all of the pieces, long enough that Kara was done before she was. Miranda nodded at Kara's question, letting Kara remove the tray and raising her arms to get lifted out before remembering the wet, squishy condition of her diaper. It wasn't that bad - her diaper could take at least another wetting without any risk of leaks, but sure enough, she hadn't told Kara about it, which would only making Kara's earlier choice to check Miranda seem justified if she found out about it before Miranda could say anything. "Oh!" she said quickly, with a little blush, "I'm wet, mommy."

Kara nods. "I know you are. I saw your diaper when I got up from the table. I was going to wait until you finished eating your bacon to change you." She took the tray off and unbuckles the belt in the highchair. Kara lifts Miranda out of the highchair and puts her hand under Miranda's wet diaper. She carries Miranda upstairs to the nursery. Kara lays Miranda down on the changing table and untapes the diaper. She cleans up Miranda with some wipes and then threw the diaper and wipes away in the diaper pail. Kara gets a new diaper out from under the changing table and puts it under Miranda's bottom. She sprinkles some powder on Miranda's skin and rubs it in. Kara tapes the diaper shut and sets Miranda up on the changing table. She takes Miranda's t shirt off and throws it into the clothes hamper. "Looks like we are going to have to get you some more diapers. The diapers under the changing table is almost gone."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed as she heard that Kara had noticed before she could tell her anyway, turning an even brighter red as she was carried to the changing table with Kara's hand pressing the squishy diaper against her bottom. She squirmed a little as she got changed, then further as Kara removed her shirt, leaving her standing there in just a diaper once again. "Didn't you say we'd need to get groceries soon, too? We can get them both at the same time," Miranda suggested helpfully, before blushing once more as she realized she was suggesting a way to get more diapers for Kara to put on her, which would mean more for her to use. But if she was the baby now, she would need them, at least until she could convince Kara to let her wear Pull-Ups. "We could go do that today," she said, hoping they could do that rather than go to the park - it would still be embarrassing, especially if anyone were to figure out the diapers were for her, but still better than being at the park in just a t-shirt and diaper.

Kara nods. "You are right. I did say we needed to go grocery shopping. We can go to the park later. There will be alot of time later to go to the park. If we don't go grocery shopping. We could stave to death." She goes to the closet and gets out a Dora the Explorer t shirt. Kara puts it over Miranda's head and pulls it down. She puts Miranda's hair into pigtails and ties it with hair clips. "I'll be back in a little bit. I'm going to get dressed." Kara leaves Miranda standing in the middle of the nursery in her t shirt and her diaper. She goes to her room and takes off her wet goodnite. Kara cleans herself up and puts on a new pair of panties. She gets dressed and then comes back to the nursery. "Ready to go?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda looked down at herself, tugging at the hem of her t-shirt as she waited for Kara to come back, shifting nervously as she wondered if this was another joke, like yesterday, or if this was really how she was going outside. She glanced at herself in the mirror, blushing a little to see how much like a toddler she looked... Most likely, if anybody did see her, that would be what they assumed she was. But still, when Kara re-appeared in the nursery, she had to ask, "Umm... Is this what I'm gonna wear?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda looked down at herself bashfully, sure that her worst fears had been confirmed. Well, she reasoned, they were going to a grocery store, in the morning... The chance of running into someone she knew was pretty low, low enough that she didn't want to risk getting in trouble for not acting like a good little girl. "I-I guess not," she said, her heart starting to pound slightly.

Kara picks up a pair of overalls off the back of the chair and holds them up so Miranda could see them. "So you would be ok going out in your t shirt and diapers? If you aren't tell me before we leaves the house. If you said something after we leave the house. You will be out of luck until we get back home."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed again, hardly able to believe she hadn't seen that Kara was just joking again. It made her a little grumpy, so she snatched at the overalls sulkily. "No! I wanna wear this!"

Kara smiles. "I figured you would want to. There is no need in snatch the overalls." She opens the overalls and helps Miranda into the overalls. She pulls the straps over Miranda's shoulder and attaches them to the bib of the overalls. Kara puts Miranda on the changing table then puts a pair of socks and shoes on Miranda's feet. "Now you are ready to go."

Guest clinediap

Miranda stuck her tongue out at Kara, though she was grateful, at least a bit. She didn't look that much older, but every little bit helped. "There!" she declared impatiently, sitting up and hopping down off of the table clumsily. "Now let's go!"

Kara nods and takes Miranda's hand. They walks down the stairs and into the living room. Kara grabs her purse and Miranda's diaper bag. She locks the door after they leave the house. Kara walks Miranda to the car and buckles Miranda into the carseat and then gets in the car herself. She backs out of the driveway and drives to Walmart. Kara finds a parking place near the front. Next to the parking place was a shopping cart. Kara gets Miranda out of the carseat and puts her into the child seat on the cart. She buckles Miranda in and puts the diaper bag under the cart. Kara pushes Miranda into the store.

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted, fidgeting in the cart, annoyed at once again being confined to her seat. She'd gone from her high chair to the car seat to the cart's seat - she'd probably spent more of her waking time that day in one of those than standing up on her own, or at least that was how it felt. "I can walk," she said, crossing her arms sulkily and staring up at Kara.

Guest clinediap

"Hmph..." Miranda sulked, settling down into the seat further, but unable to really argue, other than to say, "Some toddlers walk beside the cart..." She looked around nervously for a moment, but, as she'd told herself earlier, it was very unlikely they'd run into anyone familiar, and, in fact, the place was pretty empty, for the most part, other than some young mothers with their own babies, most of which were riding in the cart like her. "So, what are we looking for first?" she asked.

Guest clinediap

"No!" Miranda objected quickly. She didn't think Kara would do that in public, but it was always possible that she might once they got home, and Miranda didn't want that. Being in private wouldn't make it hurt any less. "I think it's over that way," she answered quickly, trying to be helpful to prove she was a good girl, pointing off towards where she thought the baby section was, even though she didn't particularly want Kara to find it.