LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara stood there. "Not a baby huh? Well you sure look like one having a tantrum on the floor." People start to gather around as Miranda has her tantrum. Kara picks Miranda up off the floor and takes her over to the bench. She sets down and puts Miranda across her lap. Kara pulls down Miranda's diaper and spanks her bare bottom. "I will not put up with you having a tantrum. You are the one who brought this on yourself and now you are going to live up to your end of the wager." She pulls Miranda's diaper up and carries her over to the counter. Kara turns in the rest of the tokens and gets her money back. She carries Miranda out the door. "See what your tantrum got you? A sore bottom and a trip home. No more games for you. I wasn't going to make you live up to your end of the bet,but your tantrum showed me that you was already a baby and that I should make you live up to your wager. I was even going to let you out of your diapers and let you wear pull ups,but that went out the window too." Kara puts Miranda into the car seat and buckles her in. She gets into the driver seat and backs out of the parking place.

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed and squealed on Kara's lap as she found herself getting spanked, the pain making her realize what a fool she'd been making of herself in the middle of the arcade, and how she must look as she got punished for it. She burst into tears partway through the spanking, continuing as she got carried outside like a naughty toddler, then buckled into her carseat. She felt a little sick to her stomach as she thought about how she'd screwed herself over not once, but twice, by her own actions. She was starting to wonder if maybe Kara was right... She sniffled softly as her tears started to slow down, then finally worked up the courage to speak, nervously saying, "M-Mommy?", and blushing at it for a moment before continuing with a soft, "I'm sorry."

Kara nods. "I know you are sorry sweetie. We will be home in a little bit. Then it will be bath and bedtime for you. You are cranky and you need a good night's sleep. Mommy should have known better than to keep you out this late. It will not happen again." She pulls into the road that leads to the house. Kara pulls into the driveway and puts the car in park. She gets out and goes around to Miranda's door. Kara opens it and unbuckles Miranda. She picks up Miranda and carries her into the house. Do you want to walk upstairs to your bedroom or do you want me to carry you up there?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda shook her head, though all defiance was gone from the gesture. "I can walk," she said softly, wanting to feel a little more grown up, after that harrowing evening, and what she knew lay ahead of her. She carefully toddled up the stairs to the nursery, staring around at it with new eyes - as Kara had said, it was her bedroom now, and it was quite different from her dim memories of her old one. She could remember changing Missy many times in this room, and putting her down for naps, and all of that... Now she was Missy's equal, not just for the next week or so, but for the foreseeable future. She sighed softly, waiting for Kara to come and give her a bath, knowing there wasn't anything she could do about it now.

Kara nods. "Ok I'll be up in a moment to get you ready for your bath." She watches Miranda go toddling up the stairs to the nursery. "Looks like I am going to have to go shopping and buy Miranda some baby furniture unless mom thinks Missy is ready for a toddler bed. Then I can use Missy's old furniture for Miranda." Kara shakes her head. "No that wouldn't really be fair to Miranda to give her hand me down baby furniture." She goes into the nursery. "Ok let's get you undressed so I can give you your bath." Kara puts Miranda up on the changing table and undresses her. Then she carries Miranda to the bathroom and sets on her on tile floor while she gets the bathtub filled with water. Once it was the right temperature. Kara picks up Miranda and removes her diaper. She puts Miranda into the tub. "I'll let you play for a little bit before I wash you." Kara gives Miranda some bath toys to play with.

Guest clinediap

Miranda stared down at her feet, standing in the bathroom nearly naked, except for her ever-present diaper. She had gotten to the point where it wasn't even that embarrassing to be seen like this, at least not by Kara - and she knew there wasn't much for anyone else to see, anyway. And she was probably going to have to get used to the idea of other people seeing her, too... Kara couldn't be there all the time, and even if she was, her mother would probably offer to change Miranda every now and then. And when they were both gone... Well, Miranda couldn't babysit herself... She shivered a little as she thought about the possibility of Missy getting potty trained before her, maybe even helping her mother or big sister change Miranda's diaper. It was like looking in a funhouse mirror or something... Miranda felt her diaper getting removed, leaving her completely naked as Kara lifted her gently into the tub, where Miranda splashed listlessly, still preoccupied with her thoughts.

Kara notices Miranda setting there in the tub and not playing with the toys. "If you don't feel like playing tonight. I can give you your bath and then put you to bed." She kneels beside the tub. "Miranda, I want to ask you something. When mom,dad and Missy come back from their vacation. Do you want to use Missy's crib,highchair and other baby furniture or would you like a new crib,highchair and other baby furniture? The nursery is big enough to put two cribs in there. It is up to you."

Guest clinediap

Miranda sniffled, pouting. "I don't want baby furniture," she said sulkily, sitting still in the bathwater. Still, her curiousity got the better of her, and she couldn't help but ask, in a small voice, "If I used Missy's furniture, what would she use?"

Kara looks at Miranda. "Are you going to start that again. You lost the bet and you know it. So you are going to be my baby as long as I want you too." She looks at Miranda. "I don't know. That would be up to my mom. She might get Missy another crib or a toddler bed. I don't think she is ready for a bed like mine yet. She might roll out of it and hurt herself. You don't have to decide now,but I need to know before they get back so I can get you your own crib if that is what you want. I know I wouldn't want hand me downs if I was the younger one,but if you want Missy's crib. Mom can get Missy something else to sleep in. If Missy gets a toddler bed. Then I would ask mom to switch our rooms. Missy would get my bedroom and I would move into the Missy's bedroom since it is bigger. You would stay in here either way."

Guest clinediap

Miranda sniffled as she listened, imagining Missy getting a more grown-up bed as she got consigned to her old crib. She was started to regret more and more not being a nicer, better babysitter to her when she'd had the chance - what was it going to be like when Missy got back home and found that Miranda wasn't in charge anymore? "I don't care," she said with a pout, grabbing moodily at a washcloth to clean herself with.

Kara nods. "I see. Well if you change your mind about it. Let me know. You still have some time to think about it. There is no rush on it. Even if it is after My parents and Missy get home." She hands Miranda the washcloth and the bar of soap. "Here you go." Kara stays knelt by the bathtub and watches Miranda trying to wash herself and not doing a very good job of it.

Guest clinediap

Miranda took the washcloth, determined to do a better job than she had earlier, but the many things running through her mind only distracted her more, so that when she was sure she was done, she realized she had, in fact, done worse. She blushed a little as Kara took over, telling herself that it was just as well, and she might as well get used to it. She felt so young and helpless, a feeling that was becoming second nature to her. She yawned, starting to feel pretty tired from all her excitement, even though she was pretty sure it was relatively early in the evening.

Kara finishes cleaning Miranda and then takes her out of the bathtub. She wrapped Miranda in a big,fluffy towel and dries off completely. Kara carries Miranda into the nursery and lays her on the changing table. She diapers Miranda and puts a t shirt on her. Kara carries Miranda downstairs to the kitchen. She gets a bottle out and warms it up in the microwave. Kara makes sure it wasn't too hot by testing it on her wrist. She carries Miranda and the bottle upstairs to the nursery. Kara sets down in the chair and puts Miranda on her lap. She gives Miranda the bottle. Kara reads her a bedtime story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. She used different voices for each character.

Guest clinediap

As the fluffiness of her towel was replaced by the fluffiness of her diaper, and the warmth of her bath was replaced by the warmth of the milk filling her tummy, Miranda found herself quickly drifting off to sleep, unable to fight it, or the feelings of babyishness flooding through her. She giggled sleepily at the bedtime story, unable to stop herself, just as she was unable to stop her thumb from replacing the nipple of the bottle once she'd emptied it. She was fast asleep before the bears could find Goldilocks, drifting off to a peaceful rest in her Mommy's arms.

Kara looks down and sees Miranda was fast asleep in her arms. She closes the book and puts it on the table along with the empty bottle. Kara gets up out of the chair so not to wake up Miranda. She gently lays Miranda on her back in the crib and took Miranda's thumb out of her mouth. She watches as Miranda made sucking sound without her thumb in her mouth. Kara puts a pacifier in Miranda's mouth and watches her contently suck on the pacifier. She leans into the crib and kisses Miranda on the forehead. "Sleep tight my little one. Mommy loves you very much and always will." Kara puts the rail up and looks at Miranda sleeping in the crib. She picks up the bottle and quietly leaves the nursery. Kara takes the bottle downstairs and washes it out. She leaves it in the dish drainer to dry. Kara goes upstairs and takes a bath. Then she get ready for bed. Kara turns on the baby monitor and goes to sleep thinking about all the fun she was going to have with her own baby to take care of.

Guest clinediap

Miranda's sleep was mostly dreamless, though every now and then there would be a glimpse of Missy, taking care of her as she shrank, or, more likely, Missy grew, rendering Miranda a helpless to her whims as Missy had been to her own. Miranda woke up the next morning to a soggy diaper, yawning and stretching as she sat up. It seemed appropriate, really, since it was the first full day since she'd officially become a baby. She fidgeted a little in her wet pants, wondering how early it was. After a moment or two, she decided it didn't matter - after all, real babies didn't care about that when they needed a change. Maybe this would help show Kara that this wasn't going to be all fun and games, like she seemed to think. "Mommy!" she yelled as loud as she could manage so early in the morning. "Mommy!"

Kara woke up to Miranda calling her over the baby monitor. She rolls over and looks at the clock and groans. Kara gets out of bed and goes into the nursery. She walks over to the crib and looks at Miranda. Kara could tell by the smell that Miranda was wet. The room smlled like stale urine. "Good Morning Sunshine. Let's get you changed so you can go back to sleep for a little longer." She lowers the side of the crib and picks up Miranda. Kara carries Miranda over to the changing table and lays her on it. She takes off the wet diaper and throws it into the diaper pail. Kara cleans up Miranda's skin and then puts a new diaper under Miranda's bottom. She sprinkles some powder on Miranda's skin and tapes the diaper shut. Kara notices Miranda fell back asleep while she was being changed. She carries Miranda back over to the crib and lays her in it. Kara quietly puts the side back up and leaves the room. She goes back to her room and lays back down on her bed.

Guest clinediap

Miranda woke again a few hours later, sucking happily on her pacifier. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes with a yawn and a sniff, smelling the ever-present scent of baby powder that hung around her nowadays. At least she was dry, she thought, staring up at the bars of her crib. It really was hers now... She sighed boredly, rolling over onto her stomach and hugging her blanket to her chest, waiting for Kara to show up so they could start their day.

Kara slept a little bit longer and then got up. While she was in the bathroom. Kara heard Miranda stirring in her crib. She finished in the bathroom and then goes into the nursery still dressed in her goodnite and t shirt. Kara walks over to the crib and looks down at Miranda. "How did mommy's little girl sleep last night?" She lowers the railing and tickles Miranda lightly on her bare feet and legs.

Guest clinediap

Miranda couldn't help but giggle, squirming on her back in the crib as Kara tickled her sensitive feet. She managed to roll away from the tickling fingers long enough to manage to say, "I slept okay," in between her giggling. It felt a little odd to be in her position, knowing now that she was "officially" a baby again, uncertain of what she could do, though finally she slide over to the edge of the crib, the plastic cover of her diaper moving easily on the plastic sheet in the crib, and hopping down, wanting to at least do that herself, instead of getting lifted out like a real toddler.

Kara nods. "I'm glad you slept okay last night. I checked on you doing the night and changed you early this morning when you was crying in your sleep." She picks up Miranda and feels inside the diaper. "You are still dry. I'll check again later. Let's go get you some breakfast." She puts Miranda back on her feet and holds her hand as they leave the nursery and go downstairs to the kitchen.

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed a little as Kara checked her diaper, even more so when she said she'd check again later, as if she couldn't trust Miranda to tell her on her own if she used her diaper. But it was just part of the territory, she realized with a little sigh, and she obediently took Kara's hand, toddling beside her down to the kitchen, watching as Kara started getting breakfast around. She remembered she needed to take her vitamins, and went over to the dish rack, getting up on her tip-toes to get a cup to wash them down with.

Kara reaches up in the cabinet and takes a box of Gerber Baby Oatmeal Cereal down. She sets it on the counter and goes to the other cabinet to get a bowl and two jars of baby food. Kara sets the jars of baby food down on the counter beside the baby cereal. She gets a small pot out and puts some water in it to start to getting hot. Kara goes to the fridge and gets out two eggs and a some bacon for herself. "I'll have your breakfast ready in a little bit. I'm waiting on the water to get warm in the pot."

Guest clinediap

Miranda got herself a cup of water, getting her bottle of pills and swallowing a handful, feeling more grown-up, at least until she spilled much of the rest of the water down the front of her shirt, and then noticed what Kara was making for her to eat. She should have expected the baby food, but that didn't mean that she had to be happy about it, and indeed, she pouted as she stared up at the counter and what was waiting to go into her tummy up there. "Do I get bacon, too?" she asked hopefully.

Kara looks at Miranda. "I might make you a slice of bacon,but you have to eat all of your breakfast first." The water starts to boil a little and Kara takes it off the hot unit and puts it on a cold one. She poured some baby cereal in the bowl and then added some hot water. Kara stirred it up and made sure it wasn't too stiff or too runny. "Just right." She opens the two jars of baby food and puts them into the microwave to warm up. "While I'm waiting on your babyfood to warm up. Let's get you into your highchair and your bib on." Kara scoops Miranda up and puts her into the highchair. She buckles Miranda in and then puts a bib on Miranda that says Mommy's little angel. Kara pushes the highchair up to the table and gets a bottle of juice out of the fridge. She sets the bottle down in from of Miranda on the table.