LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed, giggling proudly, feeling a little more like a big girl. She -was- pretty good... She'd only missed two or three! She smiled as she got her prize tokens, handing them to Kara for safe-keeping before blushing again, and, feeling both a little embarrassed, but also even more grown-up than before, she tugged softly on Kara's sleeve, whispering, "I hafta go potty..."

Kara takes the prize tokens and puts them into her purse. She nods. "Ok let's get you to the restroom." Kara sees the restroom sign pointing to the back of the arcade. She picks up Miranda and carries her to the restroom. Kara takes her into the open stall and takes off Miranda's diaper. She puts Miranda on the toilet facing the wall. Kara hears a hissing sound followed by a plopping sound as Miranda poops. "Good girl."

Guest clinediap

Miranda sniffled softly as Kara carried her through the arcade, feeling a bit of poop sliding into her diaper. She was so close... Gritting her teeth and concentrating as hard as she could, she somehow managed to hold back the rest, until, at last, she was diaper-free and sitting on a toilet. It felt so strange to be doing so, but in a very good way - for once, she wouldn't have to carry her waste around in her pants until Kara decided to change her. She knew she should be embarrassed, but instead she felt proud of herself, especially as Kara praised her. She smiled up at Kara once she was finished, not quite sure how to navigate herself back off of the toilet on her own, facing backwards, and said, "All done!", holding up her arms to be picked back up. "See, I can use the potty! I don't need diapers, right?"

Kara picks up Miranda and cleans the poop off of Miranda's bottom. She stands up Miranda. "You did use the potty and you did tell me you had to go potty,but not in time. You still wet your diaper a little bit and there was some poop in the diaper. Maybe once you can tell me ahead of time that you need to go potty. Then you can move from diapers to training pants and then once you master that. Big girl panties."

Kara looks at Miranda. "We both know that isn't true. From the time you told me you had to until I got you to the bathroom was a couple of minutes. You had already started using your diaper by the time I got it off. So if you hadn't been in the diaper. You would have wet and messed in your big girl panties before you would have gotten half way to the bathroom. Do you want to go play some more games?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted, even though she knew Kara was probably right. Still, she would have liked to have been able to get back at least to training panties. "I dunno," she shrugged apathetically, still sulking over not getting her way. "Is there anything else good to play?"

Kara nods. "Yes there is skeeball,ball toss,basketball toss,various video games,whack a mole." She gets down on Miranda's level. "Are you mad at me because I told you the truth about if you was wearing training pants or big girl panties. That you would have had an accident in them before you got to the bathroom? If you are. I'm sorry about that. I thought you deserved the truth. I'm not a very good babysitter am I? Maybe we should go back to the way it was suppose to be in the beginning."

Guest clinediap

Miranda found her thumb in her mouth again as she thought about that. There was still a part of her that wanted to take Kara up on that, to demand that she be the babysitter again, but it was much, much smaller than before, beaten back by the memories of the past times that had happened, the memories of the humiliation as she was, again and again, reminded of just how ridiculous it was to act like a grown-up. "No, I'm sowwy," she said, giving Kara a hug. "You're a good babysitter..."

Guest clinediap

Miranda fidgeted, remembering her attempt at skeeball from the day before - she hadn't been very good at it, at all. But still, she'd had some practice now, so maybe she'd be a little better... And there wasn't anything better to do at home. "Okay," she nodded, her thumb still in her mouth. "Let's play."

Guest clinediap

"All right..." Miranda said uncertainly, taking the ball and throwing it nervously at the target, surprised when she did, in fact, do pretty good, or at least better than she was expecting. She got a few points - not a lot, but enough to make her feel a little better, smiling and giggling at Kara when she'd finished her round.

Guest clinediap

Miranda giggled happily, clapping her hands and jumping up and down a little as she saw that she'd beaten Kara. It hadn't been that hard after all... She thought for a minute, then, with a devious smile, said, "Sure... But how about a little wager? How about if I win again, I get to wear Pull-Ups?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda shifted uncomfortably, chewing on her bottom lip. That seemed pretty risky... But then again, where was the fun in making a wager if there wasn't at least a little danger? And she'd beat Kara the last time, and it hadn't been too hard... Surely she could do it again! And wouldn't it be worth it when she worked her way back up to Pull-Ups? Then she'd be just one step away from big girl panties! "All right!" she nodded seriously. "But I'm gonna win!" She waited for Kara to feed the game another token, then took her balls and started throwing, starting to get more and more nervous as she realized she was doing less good this time around, which only made her throw even worse, coming up with a score of 500. But she hadn't lost yet, so she tried to sound as confident as possible as she looked up at Kara and said, "Beat that!"

Kara smiles as she had sucked Miranda in with the wager. She let Miranda win the first time so she would be happy. Now it was time to get serious. "We will see." Kara watches Miranda play and do worse than she did before. "I think I can do that." She puts a token in and rolled the first ball. It went into the 400 cup. "All I need it a hundred and I'll tie you." Kara rolls the second ball and it goes into the 300. "I've already beat you with two balls." She rolls the rest of the balls and ends up with a score of 1500. "I guess you will be going to the park in your t shirt and diaper." Kara looks at Miranda. "Do you want to play again and make another wager?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda watched Kara nervously, swallowing uncomfortably as she easily beat Miranda's score, and it dawned on Miranda that she'd lost, and she would be going out in public with only a t-shirt to cover her diaper. It wasn't fair! Surely Kara had just gotten lucky... That had to be it. It was just bad luck on her own part that she'd made the wager on that round. "All right," she said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "One more time, and WHEN I win, I get to wear Pull-Ups, and I don't have to honor our last wager!"

Kara nods. "Ok and if I win. You will become my baby girl for as long as I want you to be one and you will call me mommy. That includes after my parents get home from their vacation. You will tell your parents that you are going to live with me and my parents. Deal?" She holds out her hand to Miranda.

Guest clinediap

"What? I-I don't know..." Miranda backed away slightly, starting to sweat. That seemed like an awful steep price if she were to fail... But then again, she wasn't going to lose, was she? And even if she did... Well, surely Kara would get bored of this game before long. Probably even before her parents got home. And she really wasn't looking forward to going out to the park with her diaper exposed. "Fine," she said finally, shaking Kara's hand.

Rather than letting her nerves get to her this time, Miranda tried to use them to focus herself, taking a little more time, and, as a result, actually managed to get 1000 points in her round. Was it going to be enough, though? Miranda looked up at Kara nervously, hoping she hadn't just screwed herself.

Kara saw Miranda squirming like a worm on a hot tin roof. She smiled to herself. Kara knew she had already got into Miranda's head and made her nervous. She was shocked when Miranda racked up 1000 points,but she still wasn't worried. "Not bad,but I'm not worried about losing this bet." Kara puts the token into the slot and rolled the balls in without aiming or really looking where they was going. When the last ball went it. The score said 1900. She turned and smiled at Miranda. "I guess you are mine now. You should have stopped after the second game. I took it easy on you during the first game. The second game I tried a little harder to win. This time. I didn't aim or care where the balls went. I play the game all the time and even if I lost the bet to you. It didn't matter to me because I had nothing riding on it. You didn't want me to do anything if you won. All you was concerned with was getting to wear pull ups instead of your diapers. You could have gotten your position as babysitter back, made me into the baby or anything else,but you chose to only want to wear pullups if you won. That is when I realized I had you and there was no pressure on me. All of it was on you."

Guest clinediap

Miranda watched, mouth agape, as Kara easily beat her score, and it slowly dawned on her what had just happened. She'd just completely given up her adult life - as faint a memory as it had already become - for as long as Kara wanted. "You tricked me! That's not fair!" She yelled with a pout, stomping her foot, feeling even more angry because she knew that wasn't true. She'd made herself keep playing, after all, and Kara had been up-front about the stakes. But that didn't make Miranda feel any better about it, and she stomped her foot angrily again.

Kara shakes her head. "I did not trick you. You did that yourself. You kept playing and raising the stakes. I never forced you or tricked you into any of them. That is what gambling with do to you. You keep playing in hopes of breaking even or getting a little ahead. Most time all you do is get deeper into it and lose everything you have. Which is what you just did. You gambled your adult life away to me in hopes of getting out of diapers and into pull ups. Which you didn't do. Now you are my baby for as long as I want you to be mine. Maybe you will learn from this and think twice before you start to gamble." She smiles at Miranda. "Are you ready to live your adult life behind and be my baby girl? I'm sure Missy is going to love having a playmate."

Guest clinediap

Miranda sat down on the floor, defiantly starting to kick her legs and pound her fists on the floor as she cried, saying, "No! Not a baby!", not thinking about how babyish it was for her to be throwing a tantrum, nor about how her motions were leaving her diaper easily visible for anyone passing by, and her actions were calling more attention to her. "Not fair!" she yelled, not caring that Kara had just explained how untrue that was.