LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted, glaring up at Kara from the tub, folding her arms in frustration. It was clear she wasn't going to get anywhere by talking, as usual, so she supposed she'd just have to prove it by doing her best job at cleaning herself. She had plenty of experience, after all - before a few days ago, she'd never have even imagined having anyone else doing it for her - but it was strange trying to get used to the bathtub, instead of her usual shower. She glanced up at the magazine, curiosity piqued by Kara's words, only to blush as she read the cover blurbs, noticing one about potty training, sure that was what Kara had meant. "I'm already potty trained!" she protested automatically, though now it was hard to recall what it was even like to use a toilet, she'd gotten so used to just going in her diaper - anything else just felt like a distant, thought pleasant, memory, one that, at times, she couldn't help but wonder if it was even real at all.

Kara looks up from the magazine at Miranda. "Who said you wasn't potty trained. Though as much as you go in your diaper without realizing it. I think you might need a refresher course on it or you are going to be in diapers for a very long time. What I was talking about was Missy. She is nowhere close to wanting to be potty trained. She is content to stay in diapers. The people who write these kinds of articles are supposely experts on the subject they are talking about,but their ideas and statements are so far out there. They have lost all sense of reality. Do they really expect parents to wait until their child shows interest in using the potty? What if they never do or they become older enough to start school? Are the kids expected to go to school in diapers and having someone to change them? They are going to get picked on and called names. I know that first hand."

Guest clinediap

"Oh..." Miranda blushed, squirming, embarrassed to have just assumed Kara was talking about her, having nearly forgotten that Kara had a real baby sister, not just her. "Umm... Well, I'm clean now," she said quickly, trying to change the subject, starting to stand up in the tub, hoping that maybe Kara would just accept that and not decide to go through with re-washing her.

Kara stands up. "We'll see about that." She puts the magazine down and walks over to Miranda. Kara sniffs Miranda over and then shakes her head. "No you aren't. Your diaper area still smells like stale pee,your hair and back isn't clean either." She gets a washcloth and lathers it up. Kara washes Miranda's back and then then washes her diapered area. She sets Miranda back in the bathtub and washes Miranda's hair with strawberry scented baby shampoo. "You should consider yourself very lucky. Missy doesn't get to use my shampoo." Kara tips Miranda's head back and uses the hand held shower to wash the shampoo out of Miranda's hair. She drains the bathtub and then helps Miranda out of the bathtub. Kara puts Miranda on the rug and then dries her off completely. "Let's get you into a diaper before you spring a leak on the floor."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed a darker red as Kara inspected her, and even more so as she found her wanting, and washed her quickly and efficiently, as if she had plenty of experience - which she probably did, with Missy. Somehow, though, it felt more embarrassing than normal to be standing in front of Kara naked now that Kara had just done all of that. "I don't need a diaper," she protested, but even she could tell that all that did was make her sound even more like a whiny toddler.

Kara looks at Miranda. "Your many wet and messy diapers says differently." She picks up Miranda and carries her into the nursery. Kara lays Miranda onto the changing table on her stomach. She rubs some baby oil on the back on Miranda's body. Kara massages it in completely and then lays Miranda on her back. She repeats the process on the front of Miranda's body. Kara heard Miranda moan loudly as she massages the baby oil on Miranda's sentitive area. She smiles as she continues. Kara stops rubbing and gets a new diaper out. She sprinkles some powder on the diaper and then puts it under Miranda's bottom. Kara pulls it up and tapes it shut. She looks at Miranda and knew that Miranda had no idea that Kara was done diapering her. Kara picks up Miranda and puts her on her hip. She carries Miranda downstairs and puts her on the floor in the livingroom. Kara sets down on the couch and waits for Miranda to come back to reality.

Guest clinediap

Miranda shook her head, coming slowly out of her reverie of pleasure, becoming gradually aware of her surroundings, blushing as she realized she was back in diapers again, and just a diaper, and sat down on the floor like a toddler, not allowed on the grown-up furniture for fear that she might leak. She glanced up at Kara, then looked away quickly, embarrassed, hardly able to believe Kara had done that, or that she'd let her do that. Even so, that was the most grown-up she'd felt for days, though it was rather disorienting to transition from that into being back in diapers. "Umm..." she said quietly, squirming on her padded bottom. "I'm kinda hungry..."

Kara nods. "Well welcome back to from your dream like state. Did that feel good to you?" She smiles. "Well if you want to go eat mexican now. It is fine with me. I just need to put my shoes on and then we can go." Kara knew that Miranda was in just her diaper,but she wanted to see what Miranda's reaction to going out like that would be. She leaves the living room and goes up to her room. Kara comes back with socks and shoes in her hand. She sat down on the couch and puts them on. "Ok ready to go?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed as Kara asked her if she'd enjoyed herself, staring down at the floor, seeing only her diaper, taped tight around herself, bulging out babyishly, only reinforcing her position. She glanced up again as Kara left, half-confused, but expecting her to also bring down something to dress Miranda in, growing slightly frantic when that didn't happen. "No!" she protested loudly, standing up. "I can't go out like this!"

Kara laughs. "Chill out sis. I was only joking. I brought you some clothes down with me. I left them on the hall table." She gets up off the couch and gets the clothes. Kara carried them into the living room. She opens the shirt and puts it over Miranda's head. Kara pulls it down and does the same with the denim jumper. She puts the socks and shoes on Miranda's feet. Kara braided Miranda's hair into two pigtails and then ties them with rubberbands. She turns Miranda to the mirror. On the front pocket of the jumper was Dora and Boots. Along the bottom was the rest of the characters from the TV show.

Guest clinediap

"Well, I guess that's a little better," Miranda pouted, staring at herself in the mirror. Technically, she supposed that was true, since it did cover her diaper, and most of the rest of her body - not that there was much to look at there anyway - but she was still shocked at how babyish she looked, dressed like this, and feeling her thick, crinkly diaper between her legs, even if it wasn't obvious to an outside observer she had it on. Still, the way she looked, she was sure most people would assume that was the kind of underwear she had on. She found her thumb trying to make its way into her mouth as she stared at her own reflection, tried to pretend she was just lifting her hand to brush away an invisible strand of hair, and looked away quickly. She would have preferred a different outfit, but she really doubted whining would help - or, if it did, that she wouldn't wind up in something even more babyish - so she shrugged and said, "Let's go," with a sigh.

Kara smiles. "You shouldn't pout. It just makes you look younger." She grabs her purse and picks up Miranda. Kara puts a pink pacifier into Miranda's mouth. She clipped it to the strap of the jumper. Kara felt Miranda lay her head on her shoulder. She grabs the diaperbag and walks out the door. Kara locks the door and carries Miranda out to the car. She puts Miranda into the carseat and buckles her in. Kara closes the door and walks around to the driver seat. She gets in and buckles herself in. Kara backs out of the driveway and goes down the road to the resturant. She parks and gets Miranda out. Kara carries Miranda in. The hostress asks Kara if she wanted a highchair or a booster seat for Miranda. Kara looks at Miranda. "Which do you want to seat in? A highchair or a booster seat at the table?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda found herself sucking on her pacifier subconsciously, trying to curl up in her carseat, the strap holding her diaper up against her, making her feel even more babyish, so that she couldn't even protest to Kara that she wanted to walk, not be carried, just rested against her, blushing as the hostess looked at her and made the obvious assumption. "I don't need either," she pouted. "I can sit in a regular chair..."

The hostress looks at Miranda. "I don't think that is going to work out,but you can try it." She shows Kara and Miranda to a table. Kara pushes Miranda up the table. The only thing of Miranda the hostress and Kara would see was from Miranda's eyes to the top of her head. "See what I mean sweetie? The chair is too low for you to set in it without a booster seat."

Kara nods. "I think a booster seat would be better for you. It will set you up high enough to be able to let you eat." The hostress nods and goes to get a booster seat for Miranda. She comes back with a pink padded booster seat with the Disney Princesses on the back. The hostress lifts up Miranda to put the booster seat in the chair. As she does. She feels the diaper under Miranda's jumper. The hostress smiles at her and then puts her into the booster seat. It put Miranda up high enough she could see over the table and be able to feed herself.

The waitress comes over to the table. "Well are you a little cutie? Are you being a good girl for your mommy?" She asks them what they wanted to drink and Kara said Coke. "And what about you sweetie?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed, squirming in the booster seat. "She's not my mommy," she pouted, before remembering what Kara had said about that just making her look younger - not that she probably had to worry too much about that, since the waitress surely already thought she was a baby, sitting in a booster seat like she was. "I don't know," she shrugged. "Umm... Do you have Mountain Dew?"

Guest clinediap

"Er... Yeah, my big sister," Miranda agreed, doing her best not to think about how Kara was younger than her. "Code Red is fine," she nodded, actually somewhat happy about that, since she preferred that kind, really. She glanced around, looking for the menus, reaching across the tables to grab them. "I'm not really sure what I want to get," she said, mostly to herself.

The waitress nods and walks off. She came back a few minutes later with the two glasses of drink. Miranda's glass had a lid on it and a straw in the lid. The waitress puts the glasses on the table. Then she puts a placemat down in front of Miranda and some crayons. So you will not get bored while you are waiting for your food to get here. The waitress hands Miranda a menu that was shaped like a taco. "Here is the children menu that big girls get to order off of. I'm sure you are a big girl despite still being in diapers. My sister is still in them too and she is a big girl. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable earlier when I put my hand on your diapered bottom when I put you in your booster seat. I'll be back a little later to see if the two of you are ready to order." The waitress walks off.

Kara looks at Miranda. "I think the waitress is really nice and I agree with her. I think you are a big girl too. You just need some help with some things. Do you see anything you would like?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed upon hearing that the waitress knew she was in diapers still, but it didn't bother her as much as it would have a day or two ago - the way she looked, she figured the girl probably would have assumed she was in diapers anyway. Though it was still embarrassing to think that she'd actually felt her diaper. She picked up her cup with both hands and drank from it before paging through the - much smaller than normal - menu, deciding to ignore Kara's words, though those made her blush as well at having her babysitting charge declare her a 'big girl.' "I dunno..." she shrugged. "I want something with chicken in it, anyway..."

Kara nods. "If you keep eating chicken. You are going to sprout feathers and start laying eggs." She could tell something was wrong. "Is there something wrong? You seem upset about something. Do you need a dry diaper?" While she waits for Miranda to answer her. She looks over the menu and decides on Shrimp and zucchini.

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed automatically, even though she doubted Kara mentioning her diaper out loud would really have shocked anybody around her. "No, I'm fine," she said quickly, though, as she squirmed, she realized that her diaper actually was a little damp. It wasn't too bad, though, and she didn't want to contradict herself and make it look like she hadn't even known she'd used her diaper, even if that was the case. "Umm... I guess I'll get the chicken enchilada combo," she said, looking down at the menu. "I wonder if I can get it without the side of beans, though..."

Kara nods. "Ok if you need it changed. Let me know. We don't want you to get a rash because of it." She laughs. "I hope so. The last thing we need is for you to be full of refried beans. I don't think your diaper could handle all of it without exploding or leaking out. If you can't get it without the beans. Just don't eat them. Why don't you color until the waitress comes back over to take our order."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed bright red at Kara's comment, frowning. She thought about getting beans after all, just to spite her, but thought better of it - after all, she knew that, sooner or later, they would wind up in her diaper, like everything else, much as she hated to admit it. Still, that wasn't the sort of thing she liked to be reminded of, especially by other people. Even more especially in the middle of a restaurant. So, rather than following Kara's instructions, she just sat there in her booster seat and glared at her in annoyance, waiting for the waitress.

The waitress comes over to the table. "Have we decided what we want yet?"

Kara nods. "Yes we have. I'll have the shrimp and zucchini." She takes a drink of her drink while Miranda orders what she wants.

The waitress writes down what Kara wanted. She looks at Miranda. "And what would you like sweetie?"

Guest clinediap

"Umm... I want the kid's chicken enchilada combo," Miranda said, blushing a little as she continued with a quieter, "Can I get that without the beans?", somehow sure the waitress had heard her previous conversation with Kara, and thus knew why she was asking.

"I'm afraid we can't change anything on the combos, sweetie," the waitress smiled apologetically.

"Okay," Miranda shrugged, "I guess that's all right." She wanted the rice that came with the combo still, so she figured she'd just do what Kara had suggested and leave the beans. She squirmed in her seat, boredly picking up the crayons and starting to doodle with them.