LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara smiles. "You are welcome. I think I should have had the lady put it into a cup for you. It is melting faster than you can eat it." She gets up from the table and ask the lady for a cup and a spoon. The lady handed both of them to Kara. Kara took the cone and put the ice cream into the cup and then puts the cone on top. "There now it will not melt on your clothes or your hand." She opens the plastic on the spoon and hands the spoon to Miranda. Kara goes back to eating her ice cream sundae.

Guest clinediap

Miranda glared at Kara, grumpily stating, "I was doing all right..." But she was glad for it, honestly, as it gave her the chance to enjoy her ice cream more, rather than having to eat it quite as quickly. And she still had a nice cone to eat, so it worked out well. She carefully broke the cone into pieces, scooping up ice cream onto each of those pieces and eating them happily, before licking her fingers clean and finishing up her treat with her spoon. "That was good," she said with a smile.

Kara nods. "I'm glad you liked your treat. You didn't happen to be nosy and looked at the papers I left on the kitchen table when I went upstairs to change my clothes did you? She wasn't sure if Miranda had looked at the papers and saw what they said or not. If Miranda did. Then Kara was sure. Miranda was going to laugh at her and try to change things at home.

Guest clinediap

Miranda shrugged, shaking her head. She'd been too embarrassed about the state of her Pull-Up to even think about snooping around. "No... Why, what do they say?"

Kara looks at Miranda. "It was nothing important. At least not to me. The doctor said my wetting is getting worse and she wants me to wear something that will absorb more,but I'm not going to wear them. She wrote my a prescription for them,but I am not going to get them filled and mom isn't going to know about what the doctor said."

Guest clinediap

"Ah," Miranda nodded, feeling a little conflicted. She knew that, as the babysitter, she really should insist that Kara follow her doctor's orders, but, on the other hand, after being stuck in diapers herself, she couldn't really find the authority within herself to make Kara do so. Or, really, to try to order Kara to do anything anymore... She was finding it nearly impossible to think of herself as being in charge of anything - she was barely even in charge of her own body. For a brief moment, she thought about threatening to tell Kara's mother about the doctor's orders, but she knew that Kara would probably only threaten to tell about Miranda's own, many, misadventures relating to diapers in exchange. "Are we gonna go home now?" she asked finally.

Kara nods. "Yes we can go home. That is unless you want to gloat about what I told you and try to regain control by threatening to tell my mom if I don't follow the doctor's orders. That seems like the thing you would try to do. Hold what I told you over my head to regain control that you lost on the first day and if I didn't let you. You would call my mom and tell her that the doctor wants me to wear diapers,but I refuse to do it." She gets up from the table and throws the trash away. Kara waits by the front door on Miranda to get there. "So what is it going to be Miss Blackmailer?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda toddled over to the door, the movement bringing to her attention the dampness of her own diaper. She blushed slightly as she stood in front of Kara, and shook her head. "No, I wouldn't do that," she said - at this point, it wasn't her place to tease anyone about accidents, or diapers... "I'll be good. Let's just go home..."

Kara nods. "Ok let's go home. I know you just ate ice cream,but what would you like to have for supper? I don't really feel like cooking tonight. So I figured I would just go and get something when we get hungry." She walks out to the car and buckles Miranda in when she got into the backseat. Kara gets in the driver seat and drives home. Once they get home. She looks at Miranda. "Do you need a change?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed, squirming in her car seat. She would have liked to have said no, but from her experience the night before, she had a feeling Kara would have checked anyway, and even if she hadn't, that wouldn't have gotten her anything but an extended stay in her wet pants. "I'm kinda wet," she confessed finally, then quickly changed the subject. "How about some Mexican food for dinner?"

Kara nods. "I see. Well let's get you out of your wet diaper before you get a rash." She takes Miranda's hand and takes her upstairs to the nursery. Kara puts Miranda on the changing table and takes off her pants and then the diaper. "It is more than kinda wet." She takes out some wipes and starts to clean up Miranda's skin. After she was clean. Kara got out a diaper and put it under Miranda. She sprinkled some powder on Miranda and rubs it in. Kara tapes the diaper shut and then puts Miranda down in the crib in her shirt and diaper. "Mexican sounds good to me. I'll be back in a little bit. I need a change as well." Kara leaves the nursery and goes to her room. She takes off her shoes and pants. Kara takes out a new goodnite and puts in on herself after she cleaned herself up. She goes back to the nursery and gets Miranda out of the crib. "You can go play if you want to. I need to change the bedding in the crib and wash it."

Guest clinediap

As Miranda toddled out of the nursery, she considered asking for some pants, or something, to cover her diaper, but decided against it. There were only the two of them in the house, after all, and they were both fully aware of what she was wearing. Besides, it would make it easier for changes - after all, that was why Miranda would often have Missy in just a diaper and a shirt - and it was kinda warm out, so the less she had on, the better. She went down to the kitchen to take her vitamins for the evening, glancing around the kitchen as she finished off the glass of water she'd taken them with, noticing the paper on the kitchen table. Curiously, she went over to it, wondering if Kara had been completely honest about just what it said. She looked up at the kitchen door cautiously, then carefully picked up the paper.

Kara strips the crib and puts the bedding in the laundry chute. She goes to the closet and gets out some new bedding. Kara puts a new plastic sheet on the crib mattress and then put the rest of the bedding in the crib. She turns around and gets the pillow off the changing table. Kara walks to the crib and puts it in. She sat down on the edge of the crib to rest for a moment. Kara yawned and laid back in the crib. She heard something click and knew what the sound was. The latch on the side rail had came loose and made the side go up. Kara tried calling for Miranda,but she got no answer. She tired herself out trying to reach the latch and fell asleep in the crib. Kara hoped Miranda didn't see her in the crib before she could get out of the crib.

Guest clinediap

Miranda glanced behind herself nervously, then pushed the chair over to the cupboards, climbing up onto it so she could reach a box of cereal on the top shelf, folding up the papers and sticking them inside. If nothing else, that would give her a little ammo against Kara, should she need it. She hopped back down and returned the chair to the table, then went to the living room to watch some more TV, feeling a bit drowsy, and thirsty. With a yawn, she went back to the kitchen, starting to get a glass for herself, then deciding against it, not wanting to accidentally spill it and get into even more trouble. Reluctantly, but reassuring herself that it was for the best, she got a bottle, opening the fridge to get out the milk, only to see a bottle already made in there. She shrugged and took it out - the easier the better - taking it into the living room with her.

She laid down on the floor with her bottle, staring up at the TV and drinking, barely even noticing the slightly strange taste the milk had, having forgotten about dosing the bottle with castor oil for Kara that morning. She ended up taking a short nap on the floor, waking up to find her thumb in her mouth. She blushed at that, quickly removing it and wiping it off on her shirt, wrinkling her nose at the all-too familiar smell in the air, and wrinkling it even further as she sat up, confirming that it was, indeed, her. She sniffled a little, squirming in her quite full diaper, trying to remember if she'd done that before her nap, or if she was having accidents in her sleep now.

She looked around sleepily, wondering where Kara was, then finally got up carefully, blushing as she looked down at herself, remembering that she was only in a now quite-droopy diaper and shirt. "Kara!" she called desperately, then started to slowly toddle around the house, searching. Finally, she went upstairs, first to Kara's room, and them to hers... Missy's, rather. She giggled a little as she saw Kara in the crib, asleep, then quickly quieted herself as she snuck back to Kara's room, searching through her desk until she found her camera. She tip-toed back into the nursery, trying to suppress her giggling, only to slip on a wayward toy, giving out a loud gasp as she fell back, straight onto her squishy bottom, pouting as her bladder let go, making her diaper feel even mushier and yuckier.

Kara heard the loud gasp in the room,but she didn't put it together with someone being in the room. She stirs a little bit and then goes back to sleep with her thumb in her mouth. While Kara was asleeping. She saw Missy standing beside the crib and she looked huge. Missy was laughing at her and called her names. Kara started crying in her sleep. "Quit picking on me sis. It isn't funny. I'm still your big sister even if I look like a baby." Missy's body started to change and turns into Miranda. Miranda starts to make fun of her too by saying it looks like your mommy was right. You did need a babysitter. Since you are a baby. "Miranda, you are mean. I don't need a babysitter. I'm a big girl."

Guest clinediap

Miranda recanted, remembering how she'd tried to convince Kara of the exact same thing - it would be a bit hypocritical not to accept that, when she wanted Kara to believe the same thing of her. "All right," she nodded, getting up on her tip-toes and unlatching the side of the crib, marveling at how easy it was from the outside, while, when she was inside, it was impossible. She couldn't resist one last little tease of, "Does the baby need a change?", though she almost wished she hadn't, as it just made her feel even more aware of the squishy mess in her own diaper, making her feel a bit self-conscious, as she tugged at the hem of her shirt.

Kara starts to wake up and sees Miranda standing there looking at you. She didn't know where to be happy that Miranda was there or afraid because of her dream. "Hello Miranda. I'm glad you heard me calling you and lowered the side. I got trapped in here when I was changing the bedding." She glares at Miranda,but doesn't say anything about Miranda's comment. Kara gets out of the crib and walks out of the room. She goes to her room and closes the door behind her. Kara walks over to her window and stands there looking out.

Guest clinediap

Miranda watched Kara go, feeling a little bad about her joke, even if she had thought Kara sort of deserved it. She toddled slowly to Kara's room, knocking at the door. "Kara, I'm sorry," she called. "I know you're not a baby! Please don't be mad..." She found herself sniffling a little, not wanting her big sister... Er, her babysitting charge, that is... to be mad at her. She told herself it was because she didn't want to be stuck in her messy diaper too much longer - the thought of changing herself never even crossed her mind - but she couldn't help but feel there was something more, some deeper need for Kara's approval, somehow.

Kara walked over to the door and opened it. Her eyes was red and puffy from crying. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself for getting trapped in the crib. I should have made sure the latch was on securely before I started changing the bedding in the crib." She noticed Miranda's diaper was sagging a little. "Let's get you into a clean diaper before you get diaper rash." Kara takes Miranda's hand and leads her to the nursery. She puts Miranda on the changing table and opens the diaper. "This is more than wipes can handle. Besides you need a bath anyway. Kara tapes the diaper back shut and helps Miranda off the changing table. She goes to the bathroom and starts running water in the bathtub for Miranda's bath. Kara pokes her head out the door. "Do you want some bubble bath in the water and the bathtoys to play with? Missy likes to play with her toys in the bubble bath."

Guest clinediap

Miranda sighed in relief as Kara untaped her diaper, freeing her from her icky prison, only to have it taped back up around her, to which she responded with an indignant grunt. She slowly followed Kara to the bathroom, folding her arms in annoyance as she waited impatiently, stomping her foot and pouting at the stupid question. "No! I'm not a baby! I just want out of this diaper! Now!"

Kara looks at Miranda. "You keep that up and you are going to get a spanking. I was just asking if you wanted some bubbles in your bathwater and play with the bathtoys. A simple no would have been good." She takes Miranda's diaper off and helps her set down in the tub. Kara sets down on the toilet while Miranda was in the tub taking her bath.

Guest clinediap

Miranda glared up at Kara, wanting to argue the point, to let her know that she'd just not wanted to stay in her yucky diaper any longer, but decided not to, not wanting to get into trouble, not when a spanking had been threatened. So, instead, she sat and obediently worked to clean herself up as best she could, with the vague hope that Kara would see what a good job she did by herself that maybe she'd re-think treating her as a baby.

Kara wasn't paying too much attention to Miranda while she was taking her bath. She sat on the toilet and read a magazine her mom left in there on parenting. Kara looks up from the magazine. "Let me know when you are done soaking in the water and I'll wash you up so you will be clean including your hair." She goes back to reading the magazine article.

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted, splashing her hands down into the water in exasperation. "I'm not just soaking, I'm washing myself! I can do it just fine myself!" she sulked. Though, to be honest, she wasn't exactly sure how to get her hair washed on her own while taking a bath - she was used to showers, after all. But still, she didn't need Kara's help!

Kara continues to read the magazine. "Hmm umm That's nice Missy. When you finish washing yourself. I'll give you a proper bath. So you will be squeaky clean from head to toe." She didn't notice that she said Missy instead of Miranda. Kara turned the page and found an article on potty training. "Well we don't have to worry about that for now. Maybe later we will have to. Either way it should be good for a few laughs to see what the supposed experts have to say on the subject."