LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda shrugged, going back to setting the table. "No, I guess not..." She couldn't really say anything, given all the times she'd been wet that day. "What does she do as a punishment?"

Kara looks at Miranda. "She would put me into a diaper and t shirt, She would braid my hair into pigtails. She would put me into the playpen and leave me there while she get my new room ready. When I would eat. I would be put into the highchair and fed babyfood. I had to drink out of bottles. I would have to sleep in a crib and when we would go out. I was put into the stroller. Mom wouldn't hide the fact I was in diapers." The buzzer on the oven went off. Kara gets up and opens the oven door. She puts on a oven glove and takes the pans out. Kara puts them on top of the stove and scoops the chicken fingers and tater tots out into two plates. She carries them over to the table. "The first meal I made totally by myself."

Guest clinediap

Miranda nodded, listening to the punishment. It sounded rather familiar - like a stricter version of what her day had been like. Maybe that had been where Kara had gotten it from. And after living through it, and after realizing how easy it could be to have an accident, she knew for sure she wouldn't punish someone like that for something so simple. But before she could think too much about that, the food was ready, and she hopped up onto her chair excitedly, reaching out for it before pulling her hand back with a pout and a, "Damn it! That's hot!", though that made her feel rather stupid, since obviously it was, seeing as it had just come from the oven.

Kara rolls her eyes. "Well duh. I just took it out of the oven. You wouldn't expect it to be ice cold now would you?" She puts some chicken fingers and some tater tots in Miranda's plate. "You can go ahead and eat. I'm going to change myself. That is unless you want to do it." Kara smiles at Miranda.

Guest clinediap

"No, I'm sure you can handle it," Miranda said with a blush, remembering Kara changing her, not so long ago. She watched Kara go, then started in, blowing on the food before putting it into her mouth. It was pretty good, but she went to the fridge after a moment anyway, hunting out the ketchup for her tater tots. She glanced up at the oven, wondering when the peas would be done, even peeking under the lid of the pot, though that didn't do her much good. She remembered Kara offering her the pea babyfood, and then thought back to Kara saying earlier in the day how some babyfood was good. Curiously, she opened the cabinet with the baby food, hunting down the pea variety. She stared at the jar for a moment, but she knew she didn't have long, so she quickly just went ahead and opened it, dipping a bit out with a spoon, wrinkling her nose as she tasted it. It must not have been one of those good kinds - either that, or Kara's taste buds were way different from Miranda's. Either way, Miranda quickly put the lid back on the jar and closed the cabinet door, hurrying back to her seat, hopefully before Kara could get back.

Kara nods. "Ok I'll be back in a little bit." She goes upstairs and into her room. Kara opens her dresser down and takes out a goodnite. She cleans herself up and puts the goodnite on. Kara goes downstairs and looks into the pot. "I think the peas are ready." She carries the pot over to the table and sets it down. "Here is your peas."

Guest clinediap

"Okay," Miranda nodded with a smile. "Thanks." She spooned out a few, starting to eat them, but all she could think of was the taste of the baby food, so she wrinkled her nose, pushing the pot away and the peas to the side of her plate as she continued eating the rest of her meal. "Could you get me some water?" she asked after a moment. "Or some juice? I'm thirsty again..."

Kara looks at the peas. "Is there something wrong with the peas? I'm not use to cooking. Did I mess up the peas?" She gets up from the table and puts some juice into a sippy cup. Kara puts it infront of Miranda's plate. "There is your juice. Anything else before I set down?"

Guest clinediap

"Oh, uh... No," Miranda said, looking back at the peas. She didn't want to make Kara feel bad, so she got another spoonful of them and ate them, though all she could think of was the mushy texture of the babyfood. "They're good," she smiled, as convincingly as she could. She picked up the cup, not even bothering to complain that it was a sippy cup, and drank, to try to wash the memory away. "No, I think I'm good for now," she smiled, waiting for Kara to sit down before saying, "Although... No, I'm just kidding," and giggling.

Kara looks at Miranda. "Oh very funny. I'll get you back for that. When you least expect it. I'll get you back." She sets down and takes a spoonful of peas. "The babyfood peas are better than these peas. I don't know where I went wrong with them,but they are not like mom's." How are your chicken fingers and tater tots?"

Guest clinediap

"Maybe you cooked them too long," Miranda suggested, feeling a little better - perhaps it wasn't just her imagination making her dislike the peas, when she would normally love them. To be good, she finished those on her plate up, though, before going on to her other food, discarding her silverware to pick the food up with her fingers, dipping it into her puddle of ketchup. "They're great!" she announced with a smile.

Guest clinediap

"Umm... I guess I could..." Miranda said, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. "I don't really have much experience, either, but I guess I could give it a try." She'd always lucked out on her babysitting jobs, in that, if she had to feed the kids, the parents would always leave her something to heat up. And there were always leftovers at home... Her parents worked evenings, so she'd always just eat whatever was left from their lunch for her supper after she got home from school.

Guest clinediap

Miranda started to shrug, less certain about her cooking skills then Kara was, then stopped and stuck her tongue out instead at being called a baby. She finished eating quickly afterwards, climbing down out of her chair to take her plate to the sink and rinse it off, and to take her cup over to the fridge to get some more juice.

Kara laughs. "Very mature Miranda. You are acting more like a small child as the day goes on. Maybe making you into a baby was the right choice. You are about as mature as Missy is." She picks up one of her tater tots and throws it. It hits Miranda in the back of the head." Kara starts to laugh. "Hey Mrs. Potato Head."

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted, turning back around to the fridge, starting to get out the juice when she felt something hit her in the head. She whipped around, annoyed, seeing the tater tot on the floor. "Hey!" she protested, still pouting, as she bent down, tummy feeling rather full, and picked it up, throwing it back at Kara angrily before starting to slowly, cautiously, pour herself some more juice.

Kara smiles at Miranda. "Oh lighten up will you? It wasn't anything hard and besides don't tell you none of the kids you babysit hasn't thrown food at you before? All kids do it and you need to learn to relax." She dodges the tater tot. "You missed me. You throw like a girl."

Guest clinediap

"Shut up!" Miranda exclaims, slamming down the carton of juice poutily as she finishes filling her sippy cup, glaring at Kara. A little juice splashes out and onto the floor, but she doesn't notice it as she closes the juice before lifting it back up into the fridge, then gets her cup and sulkily starts to drink from it.

Kara shakes her head. "Temper, temper. Does Little Miranda need a time out in the playpen to think about her bad behavior? I am not going to put up with Temper Tantrums. I don't with Missy and I'm not going to with you either." She gets up from the table and cleans up the juice up off the floor.

Guest clinediap

"No, I'm fine!" Miranda pouted, drinking her juice, holding it with both hands, as she toddles into the living room, hopping up onto the couch and grabbing the remote, starting to flip through channels. She pulls her feet up onto the couch, curling up so they ended up under the cool plastic of her diaper.

Kara nods. "Ok one more temper tantrum and you are going to be spending some time in the playpen." She cleans up the kitchen and then goes into the livingroom. Kara sees Miranda setting on the couch. She sets down on the floor and watches TV. Kara lays down on the floor and kick her legs in the air.

Guest clinediap

Miranda looked over at Kara, starting to feel a little mischievous. Kara had accused her of acting like a baby, so she decided she was going to. She tipped back her cup, emptying it, and then threw it at Kara for revenge for throwing stuff at her. She quickly turned back to the TV innocently, though she couldn't help but grin a little.

Kara set up and looked over at Miranda just at the cup came flying at her. The cup hit Kara in the face and the nose. She starts crying and ran to the bathroom. Kara closed the door and cried. Kara looked at her face and saw a little bit of blood coming out of her nose. She started feeling very light headed and fainted. Kara hit the floor with a thud.