LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara notices that Miranda didn't get very far in the game. "See I told you it is hard to please the models." She looks down at Miranda. "What would mommy's little girl like to eat? Mommy can take her little girl out to eat,she can fix her something here or mommy can order a pizza?" Kara starts to play the game while Miranda decides what she wanted to eat. She got to the 4th level and then made a wrong choice. The screen turned blue and said you are a Fashion Nobody."

Guest clinediap

Miranda pondered for a minute. She knew she didn't want to go back outside in her diapers just yet... Pizza didn't sound bad, but that would require someone to deliver it, and that could be embarrassing, too. So she said, "Why don't you cook me something, mommy?", smiling up at Kara. She looked over at the computer monitor, smiling a little, feeling a bit better to see that Kara had some trouble with it, too. "Do we have any bananas?"

Guest clinediap

"Oh... Okay..." Miranda said, a little disappointed. She rather liked bananas, but she could live without them. She shrugged at the question. "I dunno... Do you have chicken fingers? Or fish sticks? How about tater tots? And peas?" She just felt like finger foods, for some reason... And peas, but they were pretty much the only vegetable she really liked, for some reason.

Guest clinediap

Miranda barely even registered being called Missy, she was so happy about getting what she wanted, especially after being denied her bananas. She smiled, even clapped her hands a little, though she quickly stopped herself, feeling silly. She wrinkled her nose at the strained peas suggestion, though. "No," she pouted. "I want real peas..."

Guest clinediap

Miranda frowned a little - she -knew- that was what Missy did. That was why it was embarrassing that she'd done it. And even that wouldn't have been so bad, except that it had happened automatically, without her even thinking about it. She shook her head. "No, just peas. Carrots are okay, if they're in with the peas..."

Kara nods. "Ok I'll go and see if I can find some regular peas. Would you like to continue to play the model game?" She stands up and then puts Miranda into the computer chair. "You can continue to play the compter game or you can play something else. The game CDs are in the box to your left. Most of them are games for little kids,but I like to play them. Though it is mainly with Missy. She is getting really good at the memory game."

Guest clinediap

"Hmm... All right..." Miranda said, starting to flip through the box. None of the games really interested her, but she wanted to keep playing, if only because it would probably be more interesting than watching Kara cook or being stuck inside the playpen, so she went back to the model game, determined to do better this time.

Kara smiles. "I'll call you when the food is ready." She leaves the room and goes downstairs to the kitchen. Kara preheats the oven and get the chicken fingers and tater tots out of the freezer. She puts them on two pans and waits for the buzzer to go off. While Kara waits. She tries to get her courage up to put the pans in the oven. This was the one part about cooking she hates. Kara was afraid of the oven and it burning her. When the buzzer goes off. Kara gets the courage up to open the oven door and put the pans in. She set the timer and starts to look though the cabinet. Kara finds a can of sugar peas. She takes the can upstairs to ask Miranda about it. When Kara walked in. She saw Miranda sucking on her thumb like Missy does when she plays or is bored. "Miranda, I fould some sugar peas is that ok with you? Would you like your pacifier to suck on? It might be better than sucking your thumb."

Guest clinediap

Miranda glared at the screen, starting to get frustrated at her inability to get any further in the game. She hadn't even realized she was sucking her thumb for comfort until Kara came in, at which point she quickly removed it. "Umm... Those are fine..." she said, looking over the can of peas. She wasn't sure what the difference was between sugar peas and regular peas, but at least they weren't baby food, so they were all right with her. She blushed as Kara pointed out what she'd been doing, having hoped that somehow she wouldn't have noticed. "No! I was just doing that as a joke!"

Kara nods. "Ok just checking with you." She puts her hands in her hips. "Sure you was doing it as a joke. You didn't even know I was standing here until I said something. It is ok with me that you suck your thumb. You aren't the first to do it and there is nothing wrong with doing it."

Guest clinediap

"I was," Miranda pouted, squirming in her seat. She couldn't believe she'd gotten caught doing that, but there wasn't really much point in trying to deny what had happened - though it clearly hadn't stopped her from trying - considering Kara had seen her. "I'm just trying to do this game," she said, changing the subject and turning back to the computer with a blush, tummy growling again.

Guest clinediap

"I'm fine," Miranda pouted, though she had a feeling Kara wouldn't trust that. She scooted around in the chair a little, just to make sure her diaper was dry - it was - so that she could act truthfully indignant if Kara decided to check her anyway. "Do you need any help?" she asked, trying to seem a little more grown-up, though she wasn't sure what help Kara could need with something as simple to make as what Miranda had requested.

Kara nods. "Yes you can help me if you want. It would be nice to have some help in the kitchen. Missy would rather play with the things in the kitchen than help me and Mom will not let me near the kitchen until it is time to eat. At times it feels like mom treats Missy older than she treats me."

Guest clinediap

"Ah," Miranda nodded, wondering if, perhaps, that was part of why Kara was treating her like a baby. "All right, then." She hopped down from the chair, following Kara back to the kitchen. "Umm... What do you need help with?" she asked, looking around. She toddled over to the oven, starting to open the door to look inside and see how done the food was.

Kara smiles. "You can get a pot out for me to heat the peas up in." They are in the bottom cabinet." She lightly pops Miranda. "You should play with the oven. It can burn you and your mom wouldn't like it if you got burned while you was here. After you get the pot out. You can set the table and put your highchair at the table."

Guest clinediap

"Ow!" Miranda pouted, though it hadn't actually hurt that much. "I wasn't gonna get burned! I was being careful..." She bent down to get a pot out, pausing at the rest of her instructions. "Do I have to use a high chair?" she asked. "I can sit in a regular chair just fine!"

Kara shakes her head. "No I don't guess you have to tonight. You can set in a regular chair with the booster seat in it. You might be too short to see over the table and be able to eat." She set down at the table after she puts the peas on to warm up. "I would let you see the reason I didn't want you to mess around my computer,but you wouldn't understand it since you are an only child and don't have any younger brothers or sisters. I would tell you about it,but like I sad before. You wouldn't understand it."

Guest clinediap

Miranda smiled triumphantly. That hadn't been as hard as she'd expected. Maybe she'd even manage to talk her way out of the diapers by the time these two weeks ended, though she had technically agreed to them. She almost protested the booster seat, pointing out that she'd been able to eat at a regular chair for years now, but she didn't want to push it. That, and the table in Kara's house might be higher than hers, so she didn't even really know if that was true. She handed Kara the pot with a shrug. "I guess you're right," she said. "I probably wouldn't understand..." She started to set the table, getting silverware out of the drawers and putting it at two of the chairs around the table.

Kara nods. "You probably wouldn't,but I'll ask you anyway. If you a parent and you had an older daughter and a younger daughter. Would you treat your older daughter like she was the same age as your younger daughter or younger than your younger daughter?" She sighs. "That is partly the reason I made you the baby for the two weeks. So I could finally feel like a big girl in the house and you also needed to know how to be a better babysitter by experencing what it was like to be the baby being sat firsthanded. I know you are not happy with me for what I am doing to you,but since you are an only child. You don't know what I feel like in my own house. I feel like an outsider at school too and the popular kids like you and Jillian doesn't make things any easier."

Guest clinediap

"No, I guess not," Miranda answered with a shrug, feeling a little guilty. As a parent, she told herself, she probably wouldn't have, but she had to admit, to herself anyway, that she tended to do mostly the same thing if she was babysitting two kids at the same time. Then again, none of those had quite as big an age gap as Kara and Missy. She started fetching plates for the table, stopping as Kara mentioned her and Jillian, feeling bad about that. She couldn't say that she'd really paid any attention to Kara at school, barely even realizing she was there but, then again, that was probably part of the problem. "I'm sorry," she said, setting the plates down. "I-I didn't really know you, so I didn't mean to make you feel like an outcast or anything..."

Kara sighs. "That is ok I guess. You didn't know me? You babysit for Missy. So you have to seen me quite a few times here at the house when you was babysitting Missy. You never said anything to me at all not even here when I would come in." She starts to get up and freezes as her bladder lets loose in her goodnite. "Dang, It happened again." Kara stood up and Miranda can see the goodnite that Kara was wearing was wet. "I hate when this happens. I'm glad mom isn't here. She would put me into a diaper for having an accident while I was awake. She punishes me if I'm wet in the morning. You wouldn't do that would you?"