LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed, looking up at Kara and then down at herself. She knew she should go back to being the grown-up, the way it was supposed to be, but after that day, she didn't know if she could do that, not with Kara anyway. And if she did, she knew, no matter what she thought now, she wouldn't learn anything from all this, would just go back to being her old self... And she was starting to realize that wasn't a good thing. But if she went through with this, despite the embarrassment it might cause, maybe she could learn to be a better person. She sighed, and said, voice shaking a little, "I'll stay a baby."

Guest clinediap

Miranda bit her bottom lip nervously, wondering what she'd gotten herself into, but determined to do her best to get through it, and try to learn from it. She expected those conditions anyway, so it wasn't exactly a shock - she would just have to remind herself to keep her complaints to herself. She shook her head at the question, "No, mommy, I'm fine."

Guest clinediap

Miranda settled down on Kara's bed, wrinkling her nose a little and wishing she'd asked for a change after all - she hadn't thought she was -that- wet. She decided she'd be all right, especially since it would be too embarrassing to go and ask for a change so soon, so she popped a DVD into Kara's player and started to watch it. Her attention kept drifting over to the computer, however, wondering why it was off limits. She started to get off the bed once, working up the courage to see, but then she heard a noise and nervously hopped back on the bed. After a while, she settled in a little more, getting comfortable. She hardly even tried to hold it in when she felt another urge to pee, just let it out into her diaper... And quickly wished she hadn't, as it started to leak, warm wetness flowing down her legs and onto Kara's bed. She blushed, trying to stop herself, but it was already too late.

Kara pauses her movie and goes into the kitchen. She makes herself a glass of Coke and puts some in a bottle for Miranda while she waits for the microwave to go off. She screwed the top on and set it down on the counter. Kara gets out two bowls from the cabinet and sets them on the counter. She opens the microwave after it goes off. Kara takes the bag of popcorn out and poured an equal amount in both bowls. She carries her bowl and glass into the livingroom. Kara sets them down and then goes back to the kitchen. She picks up Miranda's bowl of popcorn and bottle of Coke. Kara goes upstairs to her room. She opens the door and sees the wetspot on her bed. "What happened in here?" She knew what happened,but she wanted Miranda to say it. Kara sighs. "Well it is no big deal." She strips the bedding off the mattress. Kara forgot that Miranda was still in the room when she took the bedding off. Under the mattress cover was a plastic sheet. Kara's face turned red when she remembered that Miranda was still in the room and saw what was on her bed. She turns to face Miranda. "Go ahead and laugh at me. Call me names. It doesn't matter to me. I'm sure this is just the kind of thing you would use against me to regain control. Don't bother with the threat of you will tell everyone about this to get even with me. One I have no friends and two it wouldn't lower me any at school. I'm the bottom anyway. Besides if you did. It would just prove what I said about you being like Jillian. She would tell everyone about me having a plastic sheet on my bed to embarrass me."

Guest clinediap

Miranda glanced down at her shuffling feet, standing there in wet pants, mumbling, "I had an accident..." She felt relieved to hear that Kara wasn't mad about it, though she hadn't really expected her to be, and looked back up at her with an apologetic smile, only to see the plastic sheet on her bed. For a second, she was too confused to say anything, until she managed to ask, "What's that for?" only, a moment or two later, to have it dawn on her, "Oh, is that so Missy could sit on your bed with you so you don't have to worry about her leaking?" It seemed a fairly logical idea, though one that only made it more humiliating for her to have done the same thing.

Kara thought about it for a moment when Miranda gave her an excuse for why there was a platic sheet on her bed,but she couldn't say that." She slowly shakes her head. "No it isn't so Missy can set on my bed without me worrying about her leaking. Though it does that too. It is so I don't ruin my mattress at night. I wet the bed at night. I wear protection to bed,but the plastic sheet is incase my protection leaks." She opens her bottom dresser drawer and takes out a goodnite. Kara hands it to Miranda. "I wear them at night." Kara stands there and waits on Miranda to laugh at her and call her a baby for wetting the bed at night and having to wear protection to bed.

Guest clinediap

Miranda glanced at the Goodnite, surprised. Before, she probably -would- have laughed at Kara, but she knew how nice Kara was, and she couldn't bring herself to do that. Not to mention all the accidents she'd had, so it just would have been hypocritical anyway. Or maybe this was working already, and she'd already gotten a little nicer. Whatever the cause, she just shrugged. "Oh, okay," she said, nodding. "Do you need my help taking your sheets and stuff to the washing machine?"

Kara shakes her head. "No I've got it covered. I'm use to taking care of my sheets. My bedwetting is the reason my parents hired you to watch me. They don't think I can handle taking care of my bedwetting on my own. They also think that if someone isn't here to watch me that I will not put on my Goodnite at night. They think I'm a child. I'm not a child. I'm very much capable of taking care of myself. I wouldn't forget to put my goodnite on. I hate waking up in a wet bed. It isn't a good feeling." She picks up all her bedding and heads towards her bedroom door.

Guest clinediap

Miranda nodded, believing all of that quite readily - if Kara could take care of her as well as she had, she could surely take care of herself. She stopped her partway out the door, however, shifting uncomfortably. "Umm... I don't mean to interrupt, but speaking of not good feelings... Could you maybe change me first, please? I'm pretty wet..." Miranda blushed, staring down at her feet, though that didn't really help, since that just gave her a very clear view of the wet spot on her shorts.

Kara nods. "Sure I'll change you before I put my bedding in the washer." She puts the bedding down on the floor in the hallway and takes Miranda into Missy's bedroom. Kara helps Miranda up onto the changing table. "I'm guessing with you leaking. You lied to me about needing a change. These diapers are not going to leak unless they are overly wet. I guess I should have checked you anyway,but I trusted you to tell me if you needed a change. Missy is more of a big girl when it comes to her diapers than you are. She will tell you when she is wet. You don't seem to know when you are wet or you don't want to tell me when you are wet." She takes the diaper off of Miranda and balls it up. Kara takes out some wipes and cleans Miranda up. She gets out a new diaper and puts it on Miranda. Kara tapes it up after powdering Miranda's bottom and her private area. She helps Miranda off the changing table.

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed at the reprimand as she watched herself getting baby powdered again, the smell drifting over to her, reminding her what she was now, reinforced by the appearance of a new diaper a moment later. Kara helps her off the table, and she stands there, still blushing, in just a T-shirt and diaper. "I'm sorry," she said, looking down. "I'll try to be better about telling you when I need a change..." The thought of actually having her diaper checked, as if her word wasn't good enough, was embarrassing, but that was what she did to Missy most of the time, so Kara saying Missy was good about saying when she was wet was a bit surprising. Maybe Miranda had just not paid attention to her...

Kara nods. "It is ok. You are still a baby and babies are not fully aware of what their body is telling them." She walks out of the room and picks up her bedding. Kara takes them downstairs to the basement and put them into the washing machine. She puts the detergent into the washing machine and turns it on. Kara goes back upstairs and lays down on the couch. She starts watching her movie again,but falls asleep on the couch.

Guest clinediap

Miranda still bristled a little at being called a baby, still not quite used to it, but calmed down from it quickly. She waited for a minute or two before getting back up onto the bed, plastic sheet crinkling beneath her - luckily, she hadn't leaked enough to soak through the blankets to it, so it hadn't been entirely necessary this time. She briefly considered going back to Missy's room to get something to wear over her diaper, but she knew anything she found would be almost as babyish as just wearing a diaper anyway, so she didn't bother. She settled in, getting back to her movie, munching on her popcorn and drinking her Coke, though, before long, she found herself drifting off to sleep as well, after that long day.

Kara woke up to a cold wet feeling. She looked down at her pants,but they looked dry. Kara got up off the couch and pulled her pants down. She noticed her goodnite was soaked. "It is a good thing I put a goodnite on this morning." Kara goes up to her room. She didn't hear any sound coming out of her room. Kara opened the door and saw Miranda curled up on her bed sound alseep with her thumb in her mouth. Miranda was sucking on it contently. Kara watched for a few moments and then remembered why she came in there. She took the goodnite that she showed to Miranda and went to the bathroom. Kara took the wet goodnite off and put it into diaper disposal. She takes out the wipes and cleans herself up. Kara put the wipes into the bag with the wet goodnite. She put the dry goodnite on and sealed the wet goodnite and wipes in a bag. Kara didn't bother to put her pants back on. She went back downstairs to the livingroom.

Guest clinediap

Miranda woke up with a yawn and a stretch, a little surprised at the feeling of plastic beneath her. She was less surprised by the feeling of her diaper, having woken up to that before already. It didn't take her long to reconstruct how she'd ended up in Kara's bed. She stood up sleepily, briefly wondering why her thumb was so damp, and started to head out, to see what Kara was up to. She paused at the door, however, and just listened. She didn't hear anything, so she glanced mischievously over at the computer - she knew Kara had forbade her from touching it, but that just made it all the more appealing. She walked over, perching cautiously on the desk chair, biting her bottom lip as her hand hovered near the power button, trying to decide whether to turn it on or not.

Kara sets on the couch cross legged and finishes watching Cinderella. She turns off the TV and the DVD player. Kara goes upstairs quietly and looks in on Miranda. She sees Miranda setting at her computer desk with her back to the door. Kara quietly walks into the room and stands behind Miranda. "What do you think you are doing? I thought I told you that my computer was offlimits to you? Do you need a bare bottom spanking to clean out your ears?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda gave out a loud gasp, jumping in surprise and feeling her diaper suddenly grow quite wet, the contents of her bladder from the night before emptying out from her shock. She turned around, hand on her chest as she caught her breath. "Damn, you scared me!" she said, shaking her head. "I-I didn't do anything, though... I didn't even turn the computer on! I swear!"

Kara looks at Miranda. "If you hadn't been where you wasn't suppose to be. Then I wouldn't have scared you,but I told you not to go near my computer and yet there you are in my computer chair in front of my computer. The computer was already on. The monitor is off. Did me telling you not to get on my computer just make it too much of a temptation? Did you just have to see what I had on my computer so your curiousity would bug you anymore? You are just like a small child. You have to get into what you are told not too."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed, squirming in her wet diaper as she lied, "No... I just wanted to check my e-mail..." But even she could tell how lame that sounded, so she sighed, pouting up at Kara pitifully. "I'm sorry, mommy... It won't happen again. I was just curious, like you said..."

Kara nods. "That's ok Miranda. I had my game paused and I didn't want you to mess with the computer. You might lose the game I was playing." She picks up Miranda. "Hmm it seems someone is wet again. Let's get you into a dry diaper before you leak again." Kara changes Miranda into a dry diaper and then carries her back to her room. She sets down in her computer chair and puts Miranda on her lap. She turns on the monitor and the board for Candy Land appears. Kara pushes over to Miranda. You can finish up my game."

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed a little on Kara's lap. Decked out as she was in her new diaper, new baby powder smell still hanging around her, and sitting on Kara's lap as she was, she couldn't help but feel like a toddler. So, despite her initial desire to tell Kara she wasn't interested, she reached out for the mouse, clicking to make the computer roll the dice, even giggling a little as she watched her character walk across the board. It didn't take her too long to finish - it wasn't like Candyland was exactly a difficult game - and afterwards she looked up at Kara with a smile. "What're we gonna do now?"

Kara looks down at Miranda. "Well I have some other computer board games. I have one that is a fashion model game. You are a fashion designer at a fashion show. You can pick from separate pieces to put together an outfit or you can take blank pieces and color them whatever you want to and put the outfit together. If you can keep your models happy and the people at the show likes your designs. Then you get points which you can use to open other outfits,more blank clothing and bigger fashion shows. The higher you into the game the more challenging it becomes. One wrong step and you became a no body in the fashion world. I designed the game myself and I'm debating on whether or not to try and sell the game to a computer company."

Guest clinediap

Miranda nodded, trying to act like she got that. "Okay, I'll try that!" she said, letting Kara pull it up for her. Miranda didn't get very far in it, however, as she was apparently not very good at putting outfits together that the models liked, though she also got distracted partway through by her stomach starting to growl. "I'm hungry," she announced finally.