LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda smiles as Kara gives in, feeling the wind rush by her more quickly. She giggled happily, until she felt the juice she'd had earlier start to catch up with her. She certainly hadn't enjoyed wetting her pants in front of the security guard, but there was something different - even if this time nobody would know, since she still had her diaper on - about using her diaper in the middle of a playground, surrounded by a bunch of kids who had probably done the same thing not long before. Perhaps she thought it would just make her too much like them. Either way, she tried to turn around in the swing to look at Kara. "Umm... Can we stop?" she asked, trying not to sound too desperate.

Kara saw Miranda trying to turn around in the swing. "Set still. you are going to fall out." She sees Miranda slip off the chain. Kara grabs Miranda around the waist before she falls out of the swing. "I told you if you wasn't careful. You was going to fall. What was you saying before you fell out of the swing?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda gasped a little as she felt herself fall, until she felt Kara's arms around her, lifting her down. It had happened so fast, that was all she had time to do - she hadn't even realized she was in danger of falling. She squirmed a little in her diaper, making sure she -really- hadn't done anything else, then whispered, with a blush, "I hafta go to the bathroom..."

Kara nods. "Ok let's get you to the bathroom. I'll carry you. It will be faster than letting you walk. You might not make it in time." She puts her hand under Miranda's bottom and rushes Miranda to the bathroom. Kara pulled down Miranda's shorts and untapes the diaper. She sets Miranda on the potty and looks at the diaper. There was a little bit pee in the diaper. "It doesn't look like you made it completely to the bathroom in time,but it could be because of you was a little afraid of falling."

Guest clinediap

Miranda sighed a little as she peed, having almost forgotten what it was like not to do so into her clothes, even though it had been less than a day. It made her feel grown-up again, at least a little, until Kara pointed out that she'd still had a bit of an accident. She tried to get herself to poop as well, but she couldn't, not with Kara there, so she stood up. "Thank you," she said, blushing and looking down at her feet.

Kara nods. "You are welcome." She takes out a diaper,wipes and powder. Kara takes the wipes and cleans up Miranda's skin since she didn't do a very good job of doing it herself. She powdered inside of the diaper and put it on Miranda as she stood there. Kara tapes it shut and pulls up Miranda's shorts. She didn't realize the back of Miranda's t shirt was in the top of her diaper and the top of her diaper was sticking out of the top of Miranda's shorts. Kara unlocks the bathroom stall door and leads Miranda over to the sink so she could wash her hands. Kara washed her hands as well and then takes Miranda out of the bathroom.

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed, shivering a little as Kara used the cold baby wipe on her, feeling embarrassed that the girl had had to do it in the first place, that she hadn't done a good enough job herself. She toddled over to the sink, washing her hands, feeling a little more grown up when Kara let her do that on her own. She let herself be led out of the bathroom, following close beside Kara, looking around the playground. "What should we do now?" she asked, unsure herself. She didn't feel like going back on the swings again, and there was a line around the slide now. There wasn't a whole lot left to do, other than the sandbox, and that was too babyish for her.

Kara shrugs. "Well there is the see saw,the merry go round,the sandbox, you can climb on the jungle gym, there are some rocking animals on big springs. I guess we can go over to the big kids playground and go on the big spiral slide. If you are scared to go down by yourself. I can go down with you. If you don't want to play. We can go feed the ducks or take a walk on the nature trail."

Guest clinediap

Miranda thought about it for a minute. She knew she didn't want to go home, but she didn't really feel like playing with the other kids, either. "Umm... Let's go on the nature trail!" she decided finally. She hadn't been on it before, and it sounded like it could be fun.

Kara nods. "Ok we'll go to the nature trail. Do I need to put you into your baby harness or can you stay close to me and not run off. You have already ran off twice today. If you run off again. That will be three strikes and you will not go out anywhere for the next two weeks."

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted. "I can stay close to you... I don't need the harness. Where would I run off to, anyway?" She had thought about that, to be honest, but quickly thought better of it. After her encounter with the security guard at the mall, she didn't have much hope that any official she'd run into would think of her as anything more than a toddler. And she'd already been seen with Kara on the playground... If she went through there without her, looking like she'd run away, she was sure one of the other babysitters or mothers or whatever would stop her and keep her there until Kara could come back to get her. And, as much as she hated the thought of leaving the house in diapers, she disliked the idea of being stuck cooped up at Kara's house for two weeks even more.

Kara nods. "Ok I will not put the harness on you. It isn't so much you would run off,but if you get too far away from me. Someone could take you and hold you for ransom." The two of them walk to the beginning of the nature trail. Kara picks up one of the papers. "It seems the nature trail is like a scavenger hunt. There was things along the trail to find and check off. Let's see the first thing on the list is an acorn. The park ranger gave me a bag to put what you find in. She stands near an oak tree. So you see any oak trees? That is where acrons are at."

Guest clinediap

Miranda glanced up at the trees, trying to remember what an oak leaf looked like. She wandered around between a couple trees for a minute or two before thinking to look at the ground. She found plenty of them around where Kara was standing and, feeling silly, walked to her, bending over an picking up one of them, sticking out her tongue at Kara. "There! Now, what's next?"

Guest clinediap

"Okay!" Miranda exclaimed, walking down the trail. She made sure not to get too far ahead of Kara, not wanting to get in trouble and get put back into her harness. There was a pine tree not far from there - and Miranda was sure she knew what -they- looked like, anyway - and she hurried over, forgetting to stick close to Kara for a moment, looking around for pine cones. There was another girl there, probably about ten, and apparently on her own.

"What are you doing here?" the girl asked. "Shouldn't you be at the playground with the other babies? The nature trail is for big kids!"

"I am a big kid!" Miranda insisted. But when she turned around, not wanting to talk to the girl anymore, going back to looking for pine cones, that just made the girl laugh. Miranda turned back around quickly, wondering what was wrong, hands checking behind her to see if she'd somehow had an accident and not noticed her diaper leaking. Instead, she felt the plastic of her diaper peeking out the top of her shorts. She pulled her shorts up and shirt down quickly, blushing bright red, but it was too late.

"Sure you are," agreed the girl sarcastically, starting to skip off, still snickering.

Miranda sniffled softly, glaring at Kara. "Did you do that on purpose?" she demanded. "You bitch!" She stomped her foot angrily, feeling betrayed.

Kara shakes her head. "No I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't know about it until you got ahead of me when you was looking for the pinecomb. By then it was too late. I couldn't yell out that your diaper was showing. Everyone would have looked and that would have been more embarrassing. I guess I should have check you over before we left the bathroom,but I didn't think about it since I had never changed anyone's diaper while they was standing up. I'll know the next time."

Guest clinediap

Miranda stared at Kara with a pout, arms crossed, for a few moments more, not sure whether to believe her or not. She supposed it made sense... But it didn't really make her feel any better. She bent down and got a pine cone, shoving it into Kara's hand, still sulking. "There's your stupid pine cone," she sniffled. She started to head off down the trail, then came back, blushing. "C-Can we just wait here for a minute?" she asked, afraid to admit it, but a little afraid of running into the girl again.

Kara puts the pine cone in the bag. She nods. "Yes we can wait here for a minute. We can look over the list and see what else we have to find on the hunt." Kara stoops down and lets Miranda see the list. "If you don't want to go ahead with the hunt. We can just walk and take in the scenery."

Guest clinediap

Miranda shrugged. "We already started," she said. "We might as well finish it..." And, though she wasn't going to admit it, it was kind of fun... The walk was still relaxing, but there was something about the thrill of finding something on the list... "Umm... Let's see... A feather..." She looked around the tree, but didn't find any, nor did she see any obvious nests when she looked up into the branches. She glanced down the path nervously, but there was no sign of the girl. "Okay, let's see if we can find one further on..."

Kara nods. "Ok we can finish up the hunt. If you get tired of walking. Let me know and I'll carry you. I don't mind doing it." She looks at the list. "A feather. There has to be a feather somewhere along the trail." Kara follows Miranda down the trail. She sees Miranda walk pass a feather on the ground. "Missy, you walked pass a feather." Kara picks up a duck's feather."

Guest clinediap

Miranda turned around, looking down at the ground, still not seeing the feather until Kara picked it up and showed it to her. "Oh, I... I just wanted to let you find something," she said with a blush, wondering how she'd managed to miss it. "Oh, wasn't moss on there?" she asked, hurrying over to the nearest tree, which she saw some pieces of park laid out around it, with some moss on them. She thought the rangers in charge of the park probably left them there to keep people from trying to scrape moss off of trees themselves. "There, found it!" she exclaimed, trying to make up for missing the last one so easily.

Kara smiles. "Thanks for including me in the search. Yes that is moss over there." She put the feather in the bag and follows Miranda down the trail. "Very good. You found some moss. That just leaves an elm leaf and we will have found everything on the list. Then we can go walk down to the duck pond and feed the ducks."

Guest clinediap

Miranda nodded. "All right!" she exclaimed happily, going off down the trail. Feeding the ducks did sound like fun. Unfortunately, she didn't know what an elm leaf was supposed to look like. But she assumed that if she didn't, Kara might not either, so after what seemed like an appropriate amount of time, she went off the trail to another tree, grabbing one of the leaves on the ground around it and handing it to Kara. "All done!" she declared with a smile.

Kara looks at the leaf. "Missy, this isn't an elm leaf. It is poison oak. Don't touch any other part of your body." She takes out a bottle of hand sanatizer. ""I'm going to try and keep the rash from getting worse." Kara squirts some liquid on her hands. "Rub your hands together. Hopefully I caught it in time to keep you from getting a rash on your body."

Guest clinediap

Miranda rubbed her hands together, blushing and feeling silly. Even if she didn't remember what an elm leaf looked like, she should have at least paid enough attention to the leaf she chose to tell it was something poison. "It looked like an elm leaf," she said in her defense, hoping she wasn't -too- wrong about that.