LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda blinked a little, suddenly realizing she had abandoned her coloring before she'd done more than a few small scribbles of color. She started to talk, only to notice it was coming out muffled. She blushed as she realized she had been absentmindedly sucking her thumb as well. She felt silly, but at the same time, it was hard to slip out of the role, so instead of getting up and getting it herself, she said, "I'm thirsty, Mommy," a little shocked as the last word slipped out on its own. "I want some juice..."

Kara nods. "Ok seetie. I'll get you some juice." She gets up off the couch and goes to the kitchen. Kara comes back with a bottle of juice. She hands the bottle to Miranda. "Here you go sweetie. Would you like me to hold you on my lap while you drink your bottle of juice? I will hold you if you want me too."

Guest clinediap

Miranda shrugs, clutching her bottle to her. She knew it was babyish, but she had to admit that it did sound kind of nice at the same time, so, after hesitating for a moment, she said, "I guess," and climbed up onto the couch, curling up on Kara's lap as she drank her juice, staring intently at the TV.

Kara nods and sets down so Miranda can set on her lap. She put her hand on the bottle and notices Miranda took her hand off the bottle. Kara held the bottle while Miranda's drank the bottle. When Miranda finished. Kara put her up on her shoulder and rubs Miranda's back. She heard Miranda burp a little bit. "That a good little girl. Burp for mommy. So you don't get a gas bubble in your tummy and become uncomfortable." Kara puts Miranda back on her lap and feels it getting really warm as Miranda's bladder let loose inside of her diaper. She saw a far away look in Miranda's eyes and a look of content as she wets her diaper.

Guest clinediap

Miranda drank down her bottle peacefully, feeling a little sleepy as she kept sucking, not even thinking about it as she took away her hand, only to find that the bottle stayed there. It wasn't all that surprising, though... After all, she was with her mommy. She was a bit surprised as mommy picked her up, though, unsure of what was going on until she burped, her cheeks turning slightly red. But that was what mommy had wanted, after all, so it was okay. It was even okay that she felt herself start to pee again - she knew she should be embarrassed about that, but couldn't quite remember why. She snuggled up against mommy sleepily, feeling warm and fully and mostly happy, even if her diaper was a little squishy beneath her bottom now, and, in a moment or two, she was fast asleep on mommy's lap, sucking her thumb contentedly.

Kara noticed Miranda falling asleep in her lap. She held her for a little bit and then gets up off the couch. Kara carries Miranda over to the playpen and lays her gently on the thick padded bottom. She gets a blanket and covers up Miranda. Kara turns down the TV and goes to the kitchen to wash out Miranda's bottle and to clean up the kitchen a little bit. She looks in on Miranda and sees she is still sleeping peacefully in the playpen. Kara goes upstairs to the nursery to get her bedwetting pants. She opens the pack and instantly smells the sweet smell of baby powder. Kara took one of them out and notices it was thicker than her goodnites was. She carries the pack to her room and puts the pack in her closet. Kara sets down at her desk and plays on her computer while Miranda sleeps downstairs in the playpen.

Guest clinediap

Miranda yawned as she woke up, stretching and then rolling over groggily. Her eyes opened, revealing that she wasn't in her crib. For a moment, she felt a little scared, but then she recognized her surroundings as her playpen. She sat up, her diaper feeling quite sodden beneath her - perhaps she had wet again, in her sleep. She held her blanket to her, sucking her thumb as she sat there, staring up at the walls of the playpen. She wasn't sure if she could climb out or not, but even if she could, there was something that kept her from attempting it. She knew, somewhere in her mind, that if mommy had put her in here, this was where she was meant to stay, so, being a good girl, she stayed seated, glancing around. At first, all the toys looked stupid, but after a few minutes, she picked up a stuffed animal, out of boredom. She bounced it across the floor of the playpen, finding herself giggling at it. Before long, she was engrossed with her toys, hardly able to recall why she'd been so reluctant to play with them.

Kara sat at her computer playing a game when she heard giggling downstairs. She knew Miranda was awake from her nap. Kara paused her game and went downstairs to the living room. She sees Miranda playing happily in the playpen. Kara goes back up to her room and gets her camera. She came back down and walked into the living room. Kara took a couple pictures of Miranda playing in the playpen with the toys. She puts the camera on the shelf and walks over to the playpen. Kara looks down at Miranda. "Is mommy's little girl have a nice nap and is now having fun playing with her toys?"

Guest clinediap

As she heard a familiar noise, Miranda started to 'wake up' a little more clearly, blinking for a moment or two as she realized that the sound had been that of a camera, and that she should most certainly have not been so entertained by any of the things surrounding her in the playpen. She blushed, pushing the dolls away, though, as it turned out, Kara knew just what she'd been up to anyway. "Umm... Yeah..." she said bashfully, raising her arms to be lifted up and out.

Kara picks Miranda up. "I shouldn't have said anything about it. I didn't mean to embarrass you like that. I just thought you was so cute playing with the toys in the playpen." She carries Miranda upstairs to the nursery and lays her on the changing table. Kara removes the wet diaper and cleans her up. Then she puts a new diaper under Miranda and powders her bottom. Kara pulls the diaper up and tapes it shut. "Have you thought if anything you wanted to do? If you haven't. I thought I would take you to the park so you could play with the other kids. I also have a friend whose mom runs a daycare center and I could drop you off there for a few hours so you can play."

Guest clinediap

"I don't wanna go to the park," she said quickly, still recalling that lost bet. Then again, she couldn't say that she wanted to go to the daycare, either... She might be able to tell someone there her story, maybe get back her adult life, but that would require actually admitting the last few days out loud, how she'd been outpowered and outsmarted by her own babysitting charge, and that wasn't going to happen. And, besides, she hadn't forgotten that she'd made, and lost, another bet, and she had enough honor to know that she shouldn't welch on a bet, no matter how much she might want to. None of that made her feel any better about going to daycare, however, so she changed the subject. "I'm kinda hungry," she said with a little pout. "Is it lunch time yet?"

Kara nods. "That's ok. I'll take you to the daycare center so you can play with the other kids. I'm sure you will love it there. Missy does." She shakes her head. "No it isn't lunchtime yet. It is still two hours before lunch." Kara puts a t shirt and a pair of shorts on Miranda. Then she puts a pair of sandals on Miranda's feet. "There now you are ready for daycare. The teachers and the kids are going to love you."

Guest clinediap

Miranda fidgeted nervously, trying to figure out a way out of this without winding up in the park with no pants. Nothing was really coming to her, unfortunately. "Umm... Can't we just stay home?" she asked hopefully. "Maybe have a quick snack?" She wasn't really particularly hungry, but she didn't know what else to suggest.

Kara shakes her head. "No I think you need to be out with other kids having fun and being a child. Besides you are a baby now and babies go to daycare while their mommies work or run errands." She nods. "Ok a quick snack then it is off to daycare for you." Kara carries Miranda into the kitchen and puts her in the highchair. She leaves the tray off,but pushes the chair all the way up to the table. Kara goes to the fridge and gets out a pudding cup. She comes over to the table and puts it down. Kara gets a spoon and a bib out. She puts the bib on Miranda. Kara sets down at the table and starts to feed Miranda the pudding.

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted as she realized it was probably going to wind up being quite difficult to avoid this trip to the daycare... Having spoonfuls of pudding shoved into her mouth every minute or two made it even more difficult to plan, so she finally said, "I can feed myself!", trying to reach for the spoon. She hoped that none of her former charges went to whatever daycare Kara was planning on taking her to, but that possibility just made her want to get out of it even more - being surrounded by a bunch of toddlers she didn't know was bad enough, but having some there who she'd diapered herself at one time made it even worse.

Kara pops Miranda's hand away. "Babies can't feed themselves. That is mommy's job." She finishes feeding Miranda the pudding and then cleaned up her face. "Ok off to daycare we go." Kara gets Miranda out of the highchair and carries her to the living room. She picks up Miranda's diaper bag and her purse. Kara carries Miranda out of the door and carries her to the car. She puts her in the car seat and buckles her in. Kara gets in the driver seat and backs out of the driveway.

Guest clinediap

Miranda sulked in her car seat, squirming as they got closer and closer to the daycare, with apparently nothing she could do to stop it. Even now that the feeding was over, and she was feeling even more full than before, she couldn't think of anything to get herself out of this. She sighed, resigning herself to it - maybe it wouldn't be that bad after all, and she wouldn't know anybody there, because there would only be a couple other kids there. She could hope, at least.

Kara pulls into the parking lot of a big daycare center. Miranda can see kids on the playground playing and having a good time. She parks and helps Miranada out of the car. Kara takes Miranda inside the daycare. A lady gets up from behind her desk and walks over to the counter. "Good Morning. Welcome to the Wonderland Daycare Center." She looks at Miranda. "How are you sweetie? Are you here so your mommy can get some things done without you tagging alone?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda stared up at the lady, suddenly feeling very bashful. She was used to being treated like a baby by Kara, but it was another thing to be treated that way by a complete stranger. She blushed nervously, her thumb quickly finding its way into her mouth, making her feel a little better, and giving her the courage to nod slowly as she started up at the lady.

Guest clinediap

Miranda looked up at Kara nervously, not quite sure what to answer. There weren't any classes she wanted to be in, but she didn't want to go too young, because she didn't want to seem too little, not did she want to go too old, and run the risk of being the only kid in her class still in diapers. "Umm... Four?" she said finally.

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed, embarrassed that the woman had so easily seen that she was in diapers. She shifted her weight a little, staring at her feet as she considered her options. "Umm..." she said nervously, "how about the 3 year olds?" She hoped that would be a good medium ground, not quite young enough that she'd be seen as a complete baby for being seen with them, but surely there were still some in diapers other than her.

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted as her brilliant compromise was shot down, leaving her with the same decision as before. Finally, she sighed and said, "I guess I'll go with the two year olds." There were bound to be some kids there being potty trained, but, as the woman had pointed out, she wouldn't be the only one still in diapers, so there was less a chance of her getting teased about her diaper by some little toddler.