LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara nods. "Ok the bookstore it is." She pushes Miranda down the mall towards the bookstore. Kara stops in front of the movie threater. "Oh The Haunting in Connecticut is playing. I guess I can come back another time and see it." She continues walking and stop in front of a window display that caught her eye. "I think you would look in that." She points at the beautiful white summer dress in the window of the ladies clothing store. What do you think Missy? Would you like to go in and try the dress on to see how it would look on you?"

• Like 2
Guest clinediap

Miranda paused, trying to figure out if this was a trick of some kind. The dress Kara had pointed out -was- quite pretty, and not babyish at all... In fact, she really kind of liked it. "Well... It -is- nice," she said out loud, biting her bottom lip as she weighed her options, trying to judge Kara's sincerity. "It's probably too expensive, but..." She shrugged. "All right, let's go in!" she smiled, a little excited.

• Like 1

Kara nods. "Okay in we go." She pushes Miranda into the store and starts to looking around. Kara finds a rack of the dresses. She looks though them for a little bit to make it look like she was shopping for a dress not one for her baby. Kara leans down. "What size are you? If I asked you out loud. It would draw too much attention to yourself and might give away that you aren't really a baby. So I'm going to get the dress in your size and pretend it is for me. Then I'll take you into one of the changing rooms and put the dress on you so you can see how you look in it."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed. "Umm... Well, I wear children's sizes, actually.... About 6X...ish..." That did make it a little difficult to shop for decent looking clothes, though it had gotten easier over the years, as children's clothing had started getting mature earlier, and in smaller sizes. "Do they have it in that size?"

Kara kneels down and puts her hand on Miranda. "There is no reason to be embarrassed by that. I think it is cute you can still wear children's clothes." She straightens up and starts looking though the rack. She takes two dresses off the rack and pushes Miranda to the fitting room and goes into one of the bigger rooms. Kara locks the door and helps Miranda out of the stroller. She takes Miranda's onsie and overalls off. Kara lays them on the bench and takes one of the dresses off the hanger. "This is a size 6." She pulls the dress on over Miranda's head and put her arms into the sleeves. She zips up the back and turns Miranda to the mirror. "So what do you think? I think it looks a little like Cinderella's dress? Is it too tight. I have a size seven."

• Like 1
Guest clinediap

Miranda sulked in her stroller a little, managing to keep from replying with, "Of course -you- think it's cute," to make sure Kara kept thinking she was being 'good'. She'd expected Kara to come in with her - it would have seemed odd for a girl in a stroller to be allowed into a dressing room by herself. The attendant probably wouldn't have even allowed it, would have asked Kara why she'd left her sister or whatever in the room alone. But she had hoped that be allowed to undress herself. Of course, looking back, she felt a little silly to have believed that, but Kara was acting pretty nice, so she'd just been hoping for the best, she supposed.

She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the dress. She thought it was cute, but fancy enough not to be -too- cutesy. She pouted a little at Kara's comparison. "I guess it does a little," she said reluctantly, though now that had been said, it was all she could see. That wasn't a terrible thing, but it didn't much make her feel like it was something a grown-up would wear. "It's all right," she continued after a moment. "Can we go look for something else, though?"

• Like 1

Kara nods. "Yes we can look for something else in the store." She takes the dress off Miranda and puts her onsie and overalls back on. Kara puts Miranda's shoes back on her feet and opens the door. She hands both of the dresses to the attendant and walks out of the fitting room with Miranda. Kara looks at Miranda to see which way she wanted to go.

Guest clinediap

Miranda tried to inconspicuously nod towards the children's section, though she knew she'd probably end up regretting it. Still, it was where she needed to go to find something that would fit her, so there wasn't much she could do about it. She looked around as Kara pushed her through the store, trying to find something appealing. On the way, she saw another dress, this one black, and a bit low cut for something any decent parent would let her child wear, which made her more attracted to it. The short looked a bit short, too, but she didn't mind that, at least normally... Once she was out of diapers, it would be all right again. She bounced a little, trying to find some way to stop Kara so she could get the dress to try on, finally coming up with a hushed, "Mommy!"

• Like 1

mike walks over to the cashier and started to flirt with her and try to get a date later this week so whats up with you i have a favor to ask you will you get my friends a discount on some of the close here in the store if you do i will go out with you to the movies and what ever else you want to do on our date.

Staci nods okay ill get them a discount and you are friends with a 3 year oldand i hope you get ppaid well and how about this saturday you pick me up at 7 ok.

mike ok and oh that is my friends cousin and i hope my motorcycle will be ok for you and ill just go tell them about the discount on the cloths mike walks over to Kara nad miranda hey girls guess what i got for you i got you a discount on some of the cloths in this store no need to thank me i figured i owned missy it to her becuase of this morning i got a date out of it as well so its a win win situation mike walks back over to staci and starts talking to her some more.

Guest clinediap

(Sorry, didn't notice that.)

Miranda glared up at Kara, then pointed at the dress. "I wanna try that on!" she said, tugging on Kara's hand. "C'mon, please?"

Kara takes the dress off the rack and looks at it. "I don't know Missy. It seems kind of short. It might show off your diaper." She sees the puppy dog look that Miranda was giving her. "Ok you can try it on," Kara finds her size on the rack and takes Miranda to the fitting room again. She sets down on the bench inside and looks at Miranda.

Guest clinediap

Miranda waits for just a second, to see if Kara was going to undress her again, then quickly took the opportunity to do it herself, slipping out of her overalls easily, and then out of the onesie with a tiny bit more difficulty, but making sure to act confident enough not to give Kara an opening to try to take over. She'd opened plenty of onesies before, of course, but it was different when you were the one wearing it. Then she put on the dress, wishing she had her regular underclothes to really see how it would look. It didn't seem quite short enough for Kara's musing to come true, but it was close - she wouldn't want to wear it anywhere but the dressing room for the next two weeks. After that, though, she was pretty sure she'd find plenty of places to wear it diaper-free. She smiled a little as she looked at herself, until she remembered that her money was gone with her grown-up clothes, and most everything else grown-up about her. So she looked up at Kara with her puppy dog look. "Hey, can I borrow some money?"

Kara looks at the dress on Miranda. "I was right. It is a bit too short. I can see part of your diaper from underneath it." She saw the puppy dog look. "Ok I'll get you the dress and I'll hold it for you until the two weeks is up. If you have behaved yourself the whole time and not give me any problems. You can have the dress. If you misbehave. Then the dress comes back to the store. Ok?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda thought it over for a moment or two. She knew this might not be the best idea, giving Kara something to hold over her head for the next two weeks. But then, she had plenty of other things to threaten her with that were far more dire than not getting a dress she liked. And it really was cute... If the worst thing that happened to her at the end of these two weeks was her taking a dress back, she'd have done pretty good. "All right," she said, holding out her hand. "Deal!"

Kara nods. "Ok it is settled. Take the dress off so I can hang it back on the hanger." She notices when Miranda took the dress off. Her diaper was wet. "Before you put your clothes back on. You need a change." Kara gets up off the bench and lays Miranda on the bench. She changes Miranda and then sets her up on the bench. "Do you want me to redress you? I noticed you was having a little bit of trouble getting your clothes off." Kara sttod there with Miranda's clothes in her hands while she wanted for Miranda's answer.

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed, blushing deeply as she looked quickly down at her diaper. When had she wet herself? She couldn't remember it... Though she was glad for the feeling of the dry diaper, recognizing in hindsight that hers had become a bit squishy beneath her. It was a little disturbing to think that she was so used to the feeling of a wet diaper that it hadn't immediately made her realize something was wrong. Someone else had had to point it out to her.

That certainly didn't give her a lot of confidence, nor did getting changed in a clothing store's dressing room. So she found herself getting a bit annoyed at Kara's observation, looking to defend her maturity. She quickly grabbed her clothes away, pulling the onesie on over her head. That went quite well, but after that, it was more difficult, as she reached back to pull the bottom part beneath herself. There was nothing there. She blindly reached back, feeling that it had gotten caught somehow, and was folded back inside the shirt part of the onesie, but she couldn't quite figure out how to get it out herself. She was trying, though, reaching back and growling slightly as her efforts continued being rather useless.

Kara looks at Miranda when she grabbed the clothes out of her hands. "That is no way to earn your dress. Do you want me to put the dress back on the rack before we even leave the store?" She watches Miranda for a few minutes. "Do you need some help? Maybe you aren't quite ready to dress yourself."Kara reaches behind Miranda and pulls the bottom part out from inside the shirt part. She left it dangling between Miranda's legs.

Guest clinediap

Miranda wanted to protest that she could dress herself just fine - in normal clothes - or that she could have gotten it herself. But, in the interest of at least giving herself a chance at earning that dress, she kept her mouth shut, bending down to pull the bottom part of the onesie between her legs, snapping it closed beneath her. She stepped into the overalls, managing to get them on without incident, smiling proudly at that, then feeling silly for doing so. She sat down on the bench with a crinkle to pull on her shoes, then hopped back down. "All right, I'm done here!" she announced, "Let's go get that dress!" She didn't want to risk doing something to lose even the possibility of getting the dress, so she knew it would be best to get it bought as soon as possible.

Kara pats Miranda on the top of the head. "Very good Missy. You got dressed almost all by yourself. I'm proud of you. Do you want to walk beside me in the mall or do you want me to put you back into the stroller so you can ride?" The two of them walked out of the fitting room and headed towards the checkout.

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed at the praise, and was a bit surprised by the choice. She wasn't sure quite what to pick. Her first inclination had been to walk, of course, but that would make her more easily noticeable. Sure, people might still not pay her much attention, thinking she was a toddler, but it would be easier for someone to happen to recognize her if they didn't have to peer inside a stroller to see her face. Plus, she thought, maybe Kara would get tired of having to push her around, and that would get them out of the mall more quickly. So she answered, "The stroller," a bit reluctantly, a few moments before starting to regret it, remembering that Kara had a little sister she was probably used to pushing around in a stroller.

Kara looks at Miranda with a bit of a shocked look. "Well that was unexpected. If you want to ride in the stroller. You can." She helps Miranda into the stroller,but doesn't strap her in. Kara finishes walking to the checkout pushing the stroller.

The cashier scanned the dress and smiled down at Miranda. "You are a cute toddler." She looked at Kara. "You should make the most of the time when your daughter is small. They grow up fast."

Kara nods. "They should do. In no time they are in high school." She looks down at Miranda and then the cashier. "I'm not her mother. I'm her cousin. I'm watching her while her parents are on vacation."

The Cashier nods. "Oh I'm sorry. I thought you was her mommy. I thought you was a bit young to be having a baby,but I wasn't going to say anything about it." She told Kara how much it was and Kara paid it.

Kara took the bag and left the store with Miranda. She stops at a bench and looks at Miranda. "I would like an honest answer. Do I really look old enough to be the mother of a toddler?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda shrugged, wondering briefly just how truthful it was wise to be. Still, Kara had asked her to... "I guess technically you're old enough," she said. "I'm sure there are girls your age with toddlers." She couldn't think of any examples from around the town, but in a bigger city, she had no doubt they could've found some.

Kara sighs. "Thanks for the honest answer. Now I feel even older than I did. People think I'm a mother. Which isn't even possible at the point. I haven't been with a guy. So I can't be a mother of a toddler." She closes her eyes and leans back. Kara knew Miranda could take that time to run away from her and she knew Miranda would probably do it,but how would she explain to anyone that she wasn't really a toddler,but a high school student. No one would believe her.

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed, watching Kara and feeling a little bad, until she told herself that Kara had asked for the truth, not to mention that she'd put her in diapers. She reached out and patted Kara's knee, trying to be comforting, before glancing down the corridor and, as quietly as she could, slipping away. She felt more and more aware of her diaper, making her gait more of a waddle, slowing her down. She managed to make it to the bathroom, anyway, quickly locking herself in a stall. She slipped the shoulder straps off, letting the overalls fall down so she could unsnap her onesie, letting her get to her diaper. She smiled as she untaped her diaper, starting to feel back in control again.

She snapped her onesie back up, pulled her overalls up, and glanced under the stall wall to make sure nobody was out there, then slipped back out and threw the diaper away. She stepped back outside, not sure where she was going to go - she didn't have any money, nor did she have keys to the car, so she couldn't go back home. But still, she was glad to be walking without the thick padding between her legs, feeling quite grown-up again. At least until she nearly walked into a security officer.

"Hello, there," the man smiled down at her, looking around her. "Where's your mommy?"

Miranda bit her bottom lip nervously. "I-I know what this looks like, but..."

"Sweetie, where's your mommy? Or your babysitter?" he repeated.

Miranda sighed, knowing she didn't have any ID on her, or anything to make her look like anything more than a toddler, even diaper-free. "She's right over here," she said reluctantly, pointing towards the direction she'd left Kara. She hoped he'd just let her go on her own, but of course he didn't, following closely after her as she shuffled back to her babysitter.