LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Miranda stared up at Kara in shock. "N-No... You're lying! You're just trying to trick me!" She glared at the girl, grabbing one of Missy's bath toys and throwing it at Kara angrily. "I'm not a baby! You gave me something!" But she was starting to wonder about that... Her tummy felt fine now, and, the more she thought about it, the more sure she was that Ex-lax took longer than that to work. She shivered, Kara's words echoing through her mind. It hadn't even been a whole day, and she'd been through two diapers, and one pair of panties. She shook her head. The worst was surely over. She could make it two weeks, come out the other side just fine, and then she could forget all about all this. Couldn't she?

Kara easily dodges the bath toy. As she does. Her pants come down a little more exposing a little more of the top of her goodnite. "No I'm not lying. If I had given you ex lax in your pot pie. It would have taken longer to make you poop. Closer to a hour. Your pot pie hasn't even been digested yet. It is probably just now got to your stomach. So it could not have been ex lax that made you poop. Your body did it on it's own."

Guest clinediap

"Nuh-uh," Miranda shook her head, tears blurring her eyes. "You're just being mean and trying to trick me again!" Miranda folded her arms, turning away from Kara and sulking. But it did make sense... She couldn't remember exactly how it had started, but she thought she remembered deciding to use her diaper, to save herself some grief. But her complaint still stood, in that case - Kara had still tricked her. She'd just done it earlier in the day. And she'd completely fallen for it. It had been happening a lot, yet it still made her feel silly to be getting outsmarted by someone younger than her, even by just a couple years.

Kara shrugs. "Fine believe what you want. You are going to anyway no matter what I say. I just want you to think about something. Since you got here. Have I lied to you once? No I haven't and I wouldn't lie to you. What good would it do to sow the seeds of mistrust between mommy and her baby girl?" She starts washing Miranda up. "Lean your head back. I don't want to get the shampoo in your eyes when I rinse it out of your hair."

Guest clinediap

Miranda did think about it for a second, leaning her head back for Kara to rinse out her hair before answering. While she wouldn't have admitted it, it did feel nice having someone else wash her hair for her. "Yes you did lie to me. You either lied to me about putting Ex-lax in the pot pie, or you lied to me when you said you didn't. They can't both be true." She stuck out her tongue, feeling superior again for the first time since she'd gotten herself diapered.

Kara looks at Miranda. "I did not lie to you about putting exlax in your pot pie. I stretched the truth to see if I could fool your mind into thinking you was giving ex lax. You can't tell me you have not lied before. I know once you have. You have used the same lie over and over everytime you have babysit for Mom. You have told mom that you didn't know that Missy's diaper was sagging and stinky. We both know that it is a bold face lie. Do you really think you should be upset with me for stretching the truth when you have lied outright."

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed. "Well, maybe I didn't notice... You don't know that..." But she found herself blushing, wondering if it had been so obvious to Kara and Missy's parents that she'd been lying all that time. "She didn't mind, though... I mean, it's not like she really cared about being in a messy diaper... Or she probably would have asked me to change it..." Miranda trailed off, feeling pretty sure she was sounding less and less convincing the more she talked, heading into more direct lying territory. Missy had asked to have her messy diaper changed a couple times Miranda had been babysitting, and Miranda had told her to wait a little bit. But most of the time, she didn't... Maybe because she'd learned that it didn't work. "I don't think that qualifies as stretching the truth," she sulked in conclusion.

Kara looks at Miranda. "You are lying now. You are squirming like a worm on a hot tin roof. That is what lying will do. It will make you uneasy and the more lies you tell. The more uneasy you feel and you start to squirm. Because your consceince is fighting the lies to tell. If you tell the truth. Then there is nothing for your conscience to fight with. Whether or not she minded it is beside the point. You was suppose to be the responsible one and check her to see if she needed a change or not. It isn't up to her to decide that. If it was up to the child. They would never want their diaper changed and they would get diaper rashes. You are getting very close to the border of complete lies. If you go there. No one will ever believe anything you say. You will be branded as a liar and everytime you say something. People will assume you are lying to them. Do you want that? Then you will be no better than a small child." She drains the bathtub and helps Miranda out. Kara takes a big fluffy towel and dries Miranda from head to toe. "Do you need to use the potty before I diaper you again?" She points the the pink Potty in the corner

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushed as she got lectured by Kara, unable to deny that she did have a few good points. She felt a little bad, but quickly told herself that there wasn't anything she could do - after all, it wasn't like Missy was there for her to make it up to, or even apologize to her. She let herself get dried off, starting to dread being put back into a diaper, especially once Kara brought it back up again. She'd never really doubted it was going to happen, but there'd been a tiny part of her mind that had hoped Kara was tired of this. "Can't I sit on the toilet?" she asked with a pout. "It's right there..." And yet she doubted she would be seeing much of it over the next couple weeks, except when she was sitting in the bathtub. And, despite her question, she was already pretty sure she wouldn't be doing so much as sitting on it at all in that time.

Kara shakes her head. "No you are a bratty little girl who is going to get a bare bottom spanking if she stomps her foot again. For that little outburst of your's. You will be in diapers the whole time. I was going to be nice and let you use the potty,but you just ruined your chances at that." She picks up Miranda and carries her into the nursery. Kara puts Miranda on the table and diapers her. Next she gets out a pink Onsie and puts it on Miranda. She snaps it closed and gets a pair of overalls out. Kara puts them on Miranda as well and finishes it off with socks and sneakers with velcro on them. "Looks like you are ready to go."

Guest clinediap

"No, I'm sorry!" Miranda tried to protest, but Kara had already picked her up by then, carrying her away from any possibility of using something other than her diapers for the next two weeks. She then found herself getting dressed, put into a onesie, each snap getting closed sounding like a gunshot to her, keeping her diaper snug and secure against her bottom. Then came the overalls, denim with a Winnie the Pooh design embroidered on the front pocket, and the shoes - nowhere near as sophisticated as her heels, not even sophisticated enough to have shoelaces. She looked up worriedly as Kara spoke, then back down at herself, able to plainly see that she looked like a little girl, but hoping the bulge of her diaper wasn't -too- obvious around the seat of her overalls. "Wh-Where are we going?" she asked, dreading the answer.

Kara smiles at Miranda. "We are going to the mall for a few hours. I told you after your nap I had a surprise for you and that is it. If you behave yourself and act like a small child. Then no one will know the difference. If you act up and I have to call you by name. Then if there is anyone at the mall who knows you is going to see you dressed as a toddler. So if I was you. I would behave yourself." She puts Miranda on the floor of the nursery. "We will go after I go use the bathroom." Kara leaves Miranda in the nursery and goes to the bathroom the two of them left a little bit ago. She closes the door,but doesn't think to lock it. Kara pulled down her pants and her goodnite. She sets down on the potty and starts to use it. As the pee hit the potty. It starts to play a little tune.

Guest clinediap

Miranda watched Kara go, unable to think of any words with which to protest what the girl had just said. The mall?! Even without Kara saying her name, surely if there was someone she knew there, they would recognize her... Wouldn't they? The more she thought about it, though, the more she began to doubt that. She didn't really pay very close attention to random toddlers in the mall, so why would her friends? But she would have to make sure not to provoke Kara while she was there, because if her friends were to hear her name and start looking around for her... Well, she wasn't disguised nearly well enough for that.

It took her a minute or two to realize that, for once, Kara had left her alone, and not trapped in some way. She felt a bit stupid for not doing anything with it, though she wasn't sure what there was -to- do. Kara would surely hear her if she tried to run out. She had brought clothes, of course, but she'd left them in the trunk of her car, and the only other clothes in that room were just more baby clothes. Though as she looked around the room, as if to reassure herself of that fact, she saw her heels, laying in a heap in one corner. She walked over to them, waddling a little from the diaper, and squatted down to pick them up, sighing sadly as she picked them up. One was still broken, of course, and it would have just been stupid to wear only one...

She glanced up towards the door, the sight of this sign of her old life emboldening her. She quickly unstrapped the Velcro on her shoes, slipping out of them so that she could walk in just her socks, which would be much quieter. She pushed the nursery door open slowly, then, just as slowly, started to sneak down the hallway away from the bathroom, trying to get away.

Kara cleaned herself and opened the bathroom door. She saw Miranda sneaking down the hallay. Kara silently followed in behind Miranda as she walked down the hall. She waited until Miranda got to the corner. Kara leaned forward and whispered into Miranda's ear. "Are you trying to sneak away from the mean girl that made you her baby for two weeks? Well it isn't going to work. She is right behind you and you are going to be in deeper trouble if you try that again while you are her baby for the two weeks."

Guest clinediap

Miranda jumped, giving a little squeak. She glanced sadly towards the living room, and the front door beyond it. She'd been pretty close... Not right there, anyway, but close enough. Though, as she thought about it, she realized that she didn't have her car keys anyway, so even if she'd have gotten out, she couldn't have done anything, except run away the old fashioned way, and in just her socks, and dressed like a little kid, she doubted she'd have gotten far. "Yes, mommy," she sighed, turning back around. "It won't happen again..." At least not without a little more planning...

• Like 1

Kara nods. "You are right. It isn't going to happen again. For the next two weeks. You will in in your playpen or your crib when I can't be right there with you. I thought I could trust you to stay in your room without being put into something you couldn't escape from,but I guess I was wrong and because of it. You have lost the freedom of being able to go where you want to go inside the house with the exception for the bathroom and the kitchen." She picks up Miranda. "You didn't think this though did you? You are still in your little girl clothes. You are in your socks and you have no way to go anywhere. Your carkeys and mine are out of your reach. The best you could have done was run away. If you got picked up by a police officer for being out alone. Dressed the way you are and with id with your picture on it. Do you think they would really believe you are 18? I doubt it." Kara carries her back to the nursery and puts Miranda in the crib. She puts the side up and goes to her room to get dressed. Kara goes downstairs after she was done getting dressed to fill up a couple of bottles for Miranda to drink if she gets thristy. She puts the bottles into the diaperbag and puts it next to the front door. Kara reaches into the playpen to get a stuffed animal out for Miranda to carry while they was at the mall. She sees the cellphone in the playpen. Kara puts it into her pocket and goes upstairs to get Miranda.

Guest clinediap

Miranda sat in the crib dejectedly. Not only had she failed to escape, she'd also gotten a lecture that made her feel rather stupid for having even tried, as ill prepared as she was. Why hadn't she thought of some of those things herself? And, if that wasn't enough, she had made it even harder on herself to make any further attempts. Nothing was going right for her that day, nothing at all! She sighed, looking up at Kara as she re-entered the nursery. "What's that for?" Miranda asked, nodding towards the stuffed animal, more to give Kara something else to talk about other than her escape attempt.

Kara smiles. "I thought you would like something to hold onto while you was in the stroller at the mall. I know Missy like to have something to hold onto and play with while she is out." She lowers the side and puts Miranda's shoes on. "If you behave yourself and I don't have to call you by your name. No one will know who you are and if something does ask. I have already got that covered. You are my cousin and I'm babysitting you while your parents are out of town or would you rather me tell them that you was suppose to be my babysitter and you got the roles reversed on you and you ended up being the one that is getting babysat. Now which one do you think would be less embarrassing for you? Neither one is embarrassing for me. I have no problem telling them the truth,but I'm trying to think of your feelings." Kara puts the pacifier into Miranda's mouth and clipped it to the strap of her overalls. "Well I think both of us are ready to go." She picks Miranda up and carries her downstairs. Kara picks up her purse,keys and the diaperbag that was by the door. She carries Miranda out to her car and put her into the carseat in the backseat. Kara walks around to the driver side and gets in.

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed in the car seat, glaring down at the strap with a pout. It really kind of sucked to be a baby, she was starting to realize. Always trapped in something. If you were lucky, you could walk around a step or two - if not, you were strapped down to one place, often with a strap between the legs that wouldn't let you forget that you were in a diaper as it pressed the garment against you. She was pretty sure she didn't like the onesie, either, as that also pressed her diaper up against her whenever she tried to stretch. There was something soothing about the pacifier, though... She hadn't even realized she was sucking on it until she noticed how relaxed she was getting, despite her situation, and started trying to figure out why. She blushed, stopping for a moment or two. But she knew Kara would be mad if she took it out, and as long as she had it in, she might as well get some benefit out of it, she thought. So she leaned back in her car seat, sucking quietly on her pacifier as Kara drove her to the mall, butterflies starting to sprout in her tummy as they got closer and closer, despite the soothing effect of her pacifier.

Kara pulls into a parking place at the mall. She turns off the car and gets out. She goes around to the back of the car and gets the stroller. Kara opens it and rolls it to the backdoor. She opens it and unbuckles Miranda from the carseat. Kara picks up Miranda and puts her into the stroller. She buckles Miranda in and takes out a bowl of Cheerioes and a bottle of milk. Kara puts both on the tray and hands Miranda the stuffed animal. She puts the diaperbag and her purse on the rack under the stroller. Kara pushes the stroller with Miranda into the mall.

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed nervously, having found herself strapped into yet another apparatus, arms getting tighter and tighter around the stuffed animal as they got closer to the mall. It was really happening... She was almost there... "Kara, please, don't do this," she whined, taking out her pacifier, then eating a handful of Cheerios to justify her having done so. "Can't we just go home?" she asked hopefully.

Kara looks down at Miranda. "We will go home later. You don't need to be cooped up in the house for 2 weeks. So while we are together. We are going out places. There is no need for use in us turning into hermits. As long as you behave and I don't have to call you by your name. Then no one will know that it you in the stroller and in toddler clothes." She pushes the stroller into the mall and starts walking down the mall towards the toy store.