LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today's Clean Underwear

After my morning shower I opened my underwear drawer and, wouldn't you know it, I was completely out of clean underwear! Shame on me for not doing laundry last night. So I pondered for a minute...

Should I go commando?

...Should I wear yesterday's underwear?

......Or should I just wear a diaper to work instead?

I choose #3, and here I sit in an amazingly thin and comfortable Depend diaper (the now-defunct "regular absorbency" version). Although I know nobody will hear it, see it, or notice at all, I'm still just a tad nervous about it. But I'm not at all regretting my choice!

Have any of you who don't wear 24/7 found yourself out of underwear, and decided to wear a diaper instead?

Heck, I don't need to be out of underwear to make that decision!! I wear to work on a regular basis...of course I have a better situation than most have and while I've been stuck with a leak now and then (those damn smiley faces on the back of my pants! :badmood: ) I enjoy the heck of wearing and using at work.

Because my wife is unaware (even though I often have on a diaper in front of her for short periods of time before one or the other of us leaves for work) I do have to be sure to put a pair of underwear into the wash at the end of the day even if they are completely clean - that's sort of a weird twist on your situation, isn't it!!

diaperpt

My underwear drawer contains more than 30 pairs so I can go for month if I had to! But, at this point of my life it seldom gets opened!

For me it's not deciding if I will wear a diaper, it's what type of diaper and how many! This is a matter of what I am wearing that day and what I'm doing. Yes, there are some days I may decide not to wear a diaper (1 or 2 days a week) for what ever reason and it's always kind of fun picking out a pair of "big Boy" undies! Sometimes I really miss my diaper :( and I just don't feel right for the first hour or so.

ever run out of diapers and have to wear *gasp* underwear instead?? :o

These words you speak... they inspire fear.

This has almost happened to me. Fortunately I have several 'emergency' changes (in my car, my carry-on bag). Now that I say that I'd better replace the ones I recently pillaged.

i used to live in an apartment five miles from hte laundry mat, and i didn't have a car, so when i ran out of clean clothes, i'd walk the 1 1/2 miles to wal mart and just buy new underwear and tee shirts.

I don't need to be out of underwear to make that choice. :P

Just looking at your avatar. Man, I hate catching that teleporting piece of df%(k&$#!

I'm feeling a lot better about just wearing them as time goes by. Pretty soon I hope to be wearing most of the time.

After my morning shower I opened my underwear drawer and, wouldn't you know it, I was completely out of clean underwear! Shame on me for not doing laundry last night. So I pondered for a minute...

Should I go commando?

...Should I wear yesterday's underwear?

......Or should I just wear a diaper to work instead?

I choose #3, and here I sit in an amazingly thin and comfortable Depend diaper (the now-defunct "regular absorbency" version). Although I know nobody will hear it, see it, or notice at all, I'm still just a tad nervous about it. But I'm not at all regretting my choice!

Have any of you who don't wear 24/7 found yourself out of underwear, and decided to wear a diaper instead?

I've never been that desperate to be anywhere. And unless all of my underwear is in washer and wet (or the dryer and not dry), I'm not out of them... But, in such instances that they may be, I either don't go where I was planning on going, or toss a pair in the dryer and go there after they're dry.

Absolutely...option three wear a diaper when out of clean undies. Was in that state not too long ago, as my girl friend had left the whites in the washer and failed to dry the night before unbeknownst to me. So I am in front of the empty drawer in the morning scrambling for work and I ask "well any clean clothes in the laundry room." She replied from under the covers of the bed "oh crap, sorry...wear one of your Depends!" Was a great reply! And so I did. She thinks the fetish is strange but somewhat accepting. P_P

You're brave!

That's one thing I could almost never do - wear nappies at work!

The fear of getting caught would be too much! If a stranger spots me in public I never have to meet that stranger again!

If I'm spotted at work I may have to work with that collegue for the next 10 years.