LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gathering In Vegas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas is fun, here is a sneak peak at some of the good times we are having. :) The parade went off without a hitch and now we are about to head out and terrorize the town. The soggy bottom boys are at it again.

P1010523.jpg

P1010524.jpg

P1010539.jpg

Holy CRAP!! the girl on the left looks like those puppys are going to BLOW!!!! Hey where's Duck???? Glad you guys are having a great time.

There may be a second sissy heading out tonight. Seems as thought Tami convinced me to try something new... Pictures to follow. :blush:

*grin* Well tonight I'll be at Black Label, if you can get a cabbie to get you there (Decatur/Spring Mountain) and I should be there until around 4. I will, however, be in boy mode. <_< >_>

Vegas is fun, here is a sneak peak at some of the good times we are having. :) The parade went off without a hitch and now we are about to head out and terrorize the town. The soggy bottom boys are at it again.

Hiii BriGuy, I really enjoyed seeing your pics and knowing you guys had such a wonderful time :D Wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you, oh well, maybe someday

P1010523.jpg

P1010524.jpg

P1010539.jpg