LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear Deidre: Hubby In Nappies

Just flicked through The Sun and spotted a Dear Deidre piece about a woman coming home from work only to find her husband "in a nappy being spanked and acting like a baby" with some other woman she had never seen before..

Imagine the looks on their faces when his wife walked in! :o I'd have been mortified if i was him!

Explain that one matey

Can't uploaded a photo of the paragraph 'coz my parents would ask why, and then there's the risk of DD getting sued by some weird copyright law or something. So if anyone's got a copy it's on page 45, right hand side. Not found it online yet either.

Oh yeah, I bet his face was a picture LOL.

Deidre's had a few AB/DL type letters through the years.

I remember one where the person said "My hubby told me he likes to wear nappies, what should I do?" I think she told the woman to give it a try, but don't do it again if she doesn't like it. And then there was one where a guy said he wants to tell his gf he likes baby stuff, but don't know how to tell her. Deidre's advice was "be honest and tell her" but with no actual help on how to do it. And then there was my favourite, a letter from a woman that said about 6 months before her hubby said he wants to be treated like a baby. So she gave it a go and since then they had been doing it about once a week. But her problem was that she enjoyed it so much that she wants to treat him like a baby more often, but that he objects (yeah, I'm sure that last one was fake LOL).

I'm not sure if these letters are made up by the Sun, are real or are written by AB/DLs trying to get off.

Beth