LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oi, What A Day.

Today, as I was in the midst of tech-working a machine with my boss, my manager must have noticed my bulge a bit because he asked right out loud "Hey <name>, are you wearing a diaper?"

Of course, I was. Two and plastic pants, actually.

For a moment, time froze and I thought I might panic, then I told myself to stop being stupid and replied "Yes. Yes I am."

Nothing else was said, thankfully.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

He can't do anything and if he does, contact the EEOC. If anything, I would rather have all of my employees wear diaper so they would get more work done, especially in tech support.

Of course, I was. Two and plastic pants, actually.

Although the consensus is that most folks are oblivious to us wearing a diaper, TWO might be pushing the limits of inconspicuousness.

I'm curious, how did your manager ask the question? Nervously, like it was an uncomfortable subject, or loud and confidently, or casually?

Cheers!

lol.

Well, I started wearing two because I dont get any chances to change and I often work 10-plus hours and leaks are problematic.

I told him that it is due to an old injury, though and he didnt seem to want to push the subject. Lucky for me, Im also the best the company has in the tech room so my place is secure.

If the issue arises again, tell 'em it's because they're working you too damn hard and seriously need the occasional break that you aren't getting. If nothing else, it should shut them up.