LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To The Form

HI! I'm new to the form but I have been on the site for awhile. I'm a DL and a AB about 70% DL and 30% AB. I'm still vary confused about the whole thing but after trying to make myself think I was'nt and failing. And I would also like to say I have always liked the idea of a cute girl in a thick diaper and even takeing care of one so maybe I'm not just a AB or DL. I'm just tryng to find my way so thats why I made this account hopeing to meet some intrsting people and find my way.

It's been mentioned before that not all of us have a single, solid "position". I, myself, tend to fall into many categories. I'd like to be able to really indulge my AB side, but lack the money required to do so and have generally resigned myself to more of a DL state. I also have a curiosity as to what it would be like to play "daddy" for an AB girl. And then there's the "furry/Diaper Fur/Baby Fur/Were" thing. And the redneck thing (raised by rednecks, it was bound to rub off on me). Being a Thing-Fan (fan of John Carpenter's The Thing [similar usage as "Thing-Dog" or whatever else a Thing is imitating, as a "Thing-<imitation>"]), I figure that it's probly easier to think of as being akin to the creature: More of a little bit of this and that coming together to function as a whole (it may not be purdy, but it works), rather than being completely any one identifiable part.

Though I'm really not into the crossdressing thing, I do understand the more practiality of a skirt vs pants when dealing with diapers (as did many of our ancestors): It's easier to change diapers when you don't have to contend with the pants, and it's more socially acceptable than just a shirt and diaper (or just the diaper). So, there's also something that I haven't yet found a proper definition of that's also mixed into the aspect. I'd wear a skirt for convenience, but I don't really take any particular pleasure in it.

Thanks but maybe I should clear it up little. I'm not really to confused on what position I'm in exactly its more along the lines of why I am. I mean I'm not exactly new to the whole AB/DL fetish but I have always put in to my head or at lest tryed to say I just prefer a girl in diapers and b/c I thought it was cute and it turned me on I liked it. but b/c I'm a guy and to tell the truth I think its a bit creepy for guys to be ABs or DLs *sigh*. But now I have been relizeing I also like the idea of me being in diapers for many reasons but its still hard saying I'm a AB/DL. For example I like the idea of a "mommy" but even if I found a girl that was willing I still dont think I would let it happen b/c of my persinalty that is if I ever found the courage to tell her.

Thanks but maybe I should clear it up little. I'm not really to confused on what position I'm in exactly its more along the lines of why I am. I mean I'm not exactly new to the whole AB/DL fetish but I have always put in to my head or at lest tryed to say I just prefer a girl in diapers and b/c I thought it was cute and it turned me on I liked it.

That's understandable. The exact whys are beyond a lot of us... And may well be beyond modern psychology... The only solid thing I've been able to nail down is that one reason I like diapers is because they're are more comfortable than underwear and can be more convenient. I think it's probly a bit different for each and every ABDL.

but b/c I'm a guy and to tell the truth I think its a bit creepy for guys to be ABs or DLs *sigh*

I'm sorry if I happen to creep you out. It is a lot less appealing than thinking of women in diapers (for a straight guy, anyhow). Part of the key is to try to remember that the people here are just people. The most obvious course of action would be to try not to think of the rest of us guys in diapers as being anything other than regular guys. If the pictures some have in their avatars are a problem, use an image accelerator (Earthlink, etc.) or disabler (probly a firefox plugin) to distort/block the pics. But, of course, telling someone not to think of something isn't really much help... If it doesn't work, then I'm affraid I can't help you with that aspect... I'm an oilfield worker, not a psychologist.

But now I have been relizeing I also like the idea of me being in diapers for many reasons but its still hard saying I'm a AB/DL.

Not an entirely unique situation... It's not unusual for guys to feel some degree of shame and hesitation when dealing with "non-macho" stuff. Hell, for the longest time, I was hesitant to admit to hating sports... This isn't really something that can be forced. We come to terms with things at our own pace. A decade from now, you might be lauging about this.

For example I like the idea of a "mommy" but even if I found a girl that was willing I still dont think I would let it happen b/c of my persinalty that is if I ever found the courage to tell her.

Another situation that's not entirely unique. Reality isn't diaper fiction, where the bonds can be magically crafted by a writer and thus take place almost instantly. I'm a fairly reclusive person and it's taken me about 10 years to really become active online, apart from interaction with a small group of friends. Trust is a hard thing to come by, sometimes. And accepting the roll of "baby" is likely one of the top 5 situations requiring a massive amount of trust between individuals. It may take me 20 or more years to get to trust a woman enough to really fall into that roll, supposing I can ever find one... On the other hand, there are some kindred spirits out there, who we meet and feel a deeper level of trust with... Only time and your own experiences can really help with this one... But if you ever do find a nice gal you can trust, then you've got at least one person here rooting you on.

I'm sorry if my advice and well-wishing isn't much help, but it's all I can offer at this time. I can't hold your hand and guide you through these problems, or deck you for making a mistake... I can only really just show up here and try be as truthful and positive as I can... The rest is up to you. If you feel you're really having problems, then I'd suggest seeing a shrink... They're supposed to be the experts in psychology...

Your insight and edvice is aprecated Yvhuce. But just to clear another point when I said I think its creepy for a guy to be a AB/DL I was mostly talking about myself thinking about me. I mean with any other guy its simpale for me just dont think about it or look at any pics. So just dont want to seem like I'm putting any one down or any thing like that b/c I'm not trying to be mean I just have to maybe say things alittle more clearly. And as far as me finding a girl I trust enough is hard enough but what I'm saying is the really hard part would be allowing it to happen b/c I dont want them to see me any diffrently then they do I mean theres loads of reasons why. But one big thing is I would have a problem letting the tipical kind of girl that I'm attracted to "baby" me b/c uassly there smaller younger and weeker no of witch fits the role of a "mommy". One last thing I want to point out I really hope I dont sound like I'm complaining lol if I do I'm REALLY vary sorry about it I'm just trying to figuer things out.