LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Wet Me Bed But Have Trouble.

Baxter

Pointers - I would wet in a couple of nights with this method back in the day -

Tail end of the day, an hour or two before dinner, drink a glass of water per half hour to hour - whatever you can handle COMFORTABLY. This gets ur body regularly producing urine. I usually dis 10 gulps per 15 min.

If you have to go to the bathroom, just go. Right before bed drink a full glass and hop in bed. If you went to the bathroom just before this, it is best to down a glass and wait 15-30 min and then down another glass.

Try to get some sleep. If you get the "I have to go potty feeling" before you go to sleep, just use your diaper lying down. Then continue to go back to sleep. If you wake up in the night having to go, just go, even if you know it will fill ur diaper to its max because off the previous wetting. You do this to show your body it is OK to go in bed. If you are worried about leaking, place towels or plastic underneath you.

Use the better diapers such as Bambino, they are designed to hold the amount. Also, many males have problems going lying down. Prop another pillow under you at night- this helps the tension off your bladder. Still having problems? Lightly lay your hands or press about 4inches above ur genitals to give the bladder a little nudge.

No sodas, no alchol, just use water. I believe when you get hydrated like this your body really produces it so well. My urine has came out a little on the cold sometimes with this method cause the body gets producing quickly.

Good luck and Happy Wetting

You wrote:

>>> "Tail end of the day, an hour or two before dinner, drink a glass of water per half hour to hour - whatever you can handle COMFORTABLY. This gets ur body regularly producing urine. I usually dis 10 gulps per 15 min."<<<

BE AWARE OF THE DANGER OF DRINKING TO MUCH WATER TO QUICK!!!

There is a danger of drinking to much water in to short a time frame... This story from Jan. 2007:

>>(AP) A 28-year-old woman died of water intoxication after taking part in a radio station's water drinking contest to win a Nintendo Wii video game system, the coroner's office said.

Assistant Sacramento County Coroner Ed Smith said Saturday a preliminary investigation found evidence "consistent with a water intoxication death."

Earlier Friday, Jennifer Strange (28) took part in a contest at radio station KDND 107.9 in which participants competed to see how much water they could drink without going to the bathroom.<<

Drinking too much water can lead to a condition known as water intoxication and to a related problem resulting from the dilution of sodium in the body, hyponatremia.

Water intoxication happens at I think the gallon level, so my method has never left me feeling wierd and I never drink too much that my stomach hurts or feels like I should not drink any more. It is simply just staying hydrated.8-20 ounces an hour. Start small you will see what I am talking about.

If you can't get back to sleep due to the urges, then just let go while lying awake, and try to fall asleep as soon as you can afterwards. If you get used to sleeping after wetting or in a wet bed, then your subconscious won't try so hard to prevent it. Also, letting yourself go all the time when you get the urge will eventually train your mind to believe it's okay to let go when you're in bed. Keep doing it and eventually the urges will go away, and you'll wake up less and less until you wet the bed unconsciously. I don't think this will lead to incontinence, as I feel it's more psychological than physical in this aspect, and if you're awake, you should still feel all the urges to pee. But much like I pee freely in the bathtub, I think your mind will react and eventually let you pee freely in bed.